Day 7

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 7

 

            Still sleepy I started to search for my phone touching the bed. I began to struggle feeling caught by something or somebody then continued to search for my phone without opening my eyes. I found it somewhere under me. I hardly open my eyes, everything was blurred but I definitely saw the hour and it was 10:49 am.

            “I’m going to be late!” I screamed and tried to get up, only to land right back in my place.

            “Silly, is Sunday.” I heard Jongin’s voice and then I saw his hand over my waist. I didn’t say anything. He brought me closer to him and I didn’t opposed, yet his tanned skin and cologne were driving me insane. “Last night I heard you screaming my name in your sleep. You seemed scared. And I didn’t know what to do so I hugged you and you stopped.” His husky voice gave me goose bumps and I didn’t say anything, but silence was an answer too, right?

            The meteorologist announced on the TV that it would be a few sunny days as I was staying in Jongin’s bed. His phone started to ring.

            After some minutes he approached me.

            “If you want I can take you home because I have to go and meet a friend that came back from China.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter