Special Chapter (Part 1)

The Promise

Hana waited nervously on the bench infront of Hangang River . She kept glancing at her outfit . She's wearing a light blue sweater and a blue skirt with a pair of sneakers today . She let her hair fall on her shoulder beautifully .

Today was her first date with Sehun and she was freaking nervous . She's afraid that Sehun might not like her outfit today or even worse , break up with her , leave her alone and- okay you're being exaggerated here , Hana . Chill ! He love you and he'll accept you . She knocked her head for thinking negatively .

But still ...

She waited patiently and nervously untill a pair of hand covered her eyes .

"S-Sehun ?" She stuttered a little . The grip loosen and a happy Sehun appeared infront her . He wore a blue shirt with a black jacket and a pair of jeans . He had his hair nicely gelled . He's handsome as always .

"You look beautiful as always" Sehun smiled while Hana blushed .

"Really?" 

Sehun nodded cutely . Look like I worried for nothing .

Sehun lend out his hand infront her face . "Let's go" he said , smile never leave his handsome face . Hana placed her hand on his and Sehun gripped it tightly and softly , bringing butterflies in her stomach . They walked hand-in-hand to their destination . It would be lie if they deny the fact that their hearts were beating furiously . 


" Hmm.. this is delicious" Hana said while shoving another piece of cheese stick into . Her earlier nervouness was replaced by happiness . Sehun had lead her to night market and now , they were eating some cheese sticks while strolling together . 

" You're right ! This is the best cheese stick ever" Sehun exclaimed .

Sehun glanced at Hana andd saw she's looking enthusiastically at some people passed with cotton candy in their hand .

"I'll buy you some so wipe off your saliva . You're drooling ." Sehun .

" Huh ?" She quickly wipe and realized that Sehun pranked her . It's dry !! She looked at Sehun and found him laughing at her stupidness . Aish! you're embarassing yourself !

"Yah! Stop embarassing me with that " She nudged Sehun's hand . Hard .

" Ouch ! Okay , I'm sorry . But you should see your face just now . You're so-"

"Ugly. I know that ." Hana cut Sehun's word .

" What ? I'm going to say was cute"

Hana blushed for umpteenth times tonight . " What are you saying just now ?"

"You're cute " he replied innocently .

" I-i mean before," she cleared .

"I'm going to buy you a cotton candy?"

"Seriously ?"

"Of course"

"Can we ?" Hana looked excitedly at Sehun . 

Sehu chuckled . Can she be more cute than this ? Sehun thought .

" Anything for my girl," Sehun gripped her hand and pulled her to the stall . She can't help but blushed at the way his warm hand touched hers .

" What colour do you want?"

"White" 

"Two white cotton candy please ?" Sehun ordered .

"I'm sorry , the white colour was all sold out , we only left with pink " the ajusshi replied . Sehun looked at Hana with 'is-it-okay' look and Hana nodded .

"Give me one " Sehun ordered .

"One?" Hana frowned .

"I wanna share with my baby girl" Sehun pursed his lips together cutely . Hana pinked at his sentence .

The money exchanges owner after Sehun got the cotton candy . Sehun held her hand and they walked together .

Sehun held the cotton candy infront her face and she leaned in to eat it . Sehun followed her and never leave his gaze on her . They were sharing the cotton candy and ate it in the same time for godness sake ! Sehun can feel his heart beating fast , very fast . Their face were inches away from each other .

"It's heaven !" Hana said after tasted the cotton candy . She haven't eat it for a long time .

Sehun leaned in and the cotton candy that was on her nose tip . Hana was blushing hardly . Sehun chuckled and peck her lips . The sudden kiss make Hana more blushed .

"Aww so cute" Sehun again . "I love you Hana-ah"

"I love you too Sehun-ah" 


Author note : 

Hi guys ! I'm back ! as my promise , SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL . I'm gonna update the part 2 tomorrow ( I guess , if i'm not busy) . I hope all of you enjoy reading this fanfic !

Feel free to comment and subscribe for this fanfic :))

I love you guys ~