End

The Promise

Yes , she loves me but I don't love her . I love someone else.  he said and trapped me between his hand . He leaned in closer , closer untill our breath are mixing . The person is- he pecked my lips you he connected our lips . I was shocked at the first but I closed my eyes and answer the kiss . The kiss was sweet and innocent . The kiss that I really want from him . I linked my arm around his neck to deepened our kiss . We broke the kiss to catch our breath . Do you remember the promise ? The pinky promise ?  he asked me after the kiss Huh ? What promise ? I asked him . I can't even remember my name after the kiss and he want me to remember a promise ? It's okay , try to remember it slowly . I'll give you the hint . Stargaze  he said . I bit my lower lips to remember it. ( It was my habbit - I would bit my lower lips if I'm trying to remember something) Suddenly , a sweet memory across in my mind . 

Flashback 

Psst psst I heard someone whispered from the outside . I opened the window to checked the surrounding . I looked out the window and saw Sehun standing there , showing his colgate teeth . "What are you doing here ?" I asked him whispered-yelled . " Hi ! I miss you !" he said while waving at me . " Yah ! Are you crazy ? I asked him and looked around to see if any of my family member's awake . " No , I'm not crazy " he pouted cutely . "Lets stargaze" he said while pointing up at the sky . " I looked up the sky and saw million of stars twinkling on the wide sky . I looked at him again and nodded with a big smile . "Catch me !" I jumped out of the window and Sehun catched me . Unfortunately , he lost balanced and we both fell on the ground . I fell on top of him . We make eye contact for 5 seconds " Are you done staring at my beautiful eyes ?" he asked after awhile . "Huh ? um er ." I blushed at his words . "Kaja !" I stood up and lend my hand to help him stand up . 

He brought me to a huge field . "What are we doing here ?" I asked him with an innocent face . "I already told you that we're going to stargaze" he answered . "Oh yeah! yeah! I forgot " I said while slapping my forehead . He pulled me to the middle of the field . He laid on the field and I followed him . I laid beside him . I used his arm as my pillow . Both of us looked up the sky to stargaze . "I like that star , it's so shining " I said . " I like that star too" he said and both of us laughed . Then , silence filled between us . Suddenly , he broke the silence . " Can you promise me one thing ?" "What?" "Can you please be with me forever whether I'm sad or happy and never leave me when the things get tough ?" I turned left to see his face and at the same time he turned to face me . We looked into each other's eyes . "Yes , I will never leave you." I said sincerely . "Pinky promise ?" he asked and took out his pinky finger . "Pinky promise !" I said and smile at him while intertwined our pinky finger . 

End flashback 

I looked at him , grinning . Yes , I remember about that . he smiled at me and stood up . The rain is over he looked at me , grinning . Let me take you back to the hall , my lovely bestfriend . no no , my lovely girlfriend . he said and smiled at me again . I chuckled at his statement . "Let's go" I said . He lend me his hand and I took his hand and we started walk back to the hall . Suddenly , he pulled my hand and intertwined our hand . I smiled at him . I was very happy to wald hand-in-hand with the person I love a.k.a my lovely boyfriend . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N : Finally !!!!!!! I already done with this fanfic ! :D omg , i really like the flashback . idk why lol . btw i will make a fanfic about Luhan and you . Bless for those who read this fanfic . thank you for reading our first fanfic :) Comment please ^^