Heartbroken

The Promise

That night was our graduation ceremony . I arrived at the hall where the ceremony were held . I wore a short peach dress . It is very cute outfit that my mom gave to me . The moment I stepped in the hall among all the people , my eyes catch a figure . He is my bestfriend and also the person that I like , Oh Sehun . He was standing there as usual , his hand in his coat pocket watching the crowd . I was about to approach him when someone else - a girl make a move before me . The girl was the plastic-arrogant Hyuna . She clung into his arm AND HE JUST SMILE ! I don't know why but my heart sudenly ached of pain . It felt like thouasnds of cactus stabbing my heart . They seem to enjoy , laughing non-stop . I wanted to run out from this hall but instead of walk out from this hall , my feet brought me went to behind him . Why the heck am I following them ?! I mentally slap my face .

Oppa , saranghaeyo !  Hyuna said in a cute tone but it seem like he was annoyed . He tried to sink his arm from Hyuna's grip but every time the grip loosen , Hyuna kept tighten it . In the end , he just ignored it .

I kept on following them . Suddenly , Hyuna halted . Automatically , he and me stopped . Hyuna went acrooss him . What is she up to now ? Hyuna next move make my heart sank more . She KISS HIM INFRONT OF ME . I felt my eyes getting teary . I storm out from the hall . I bumped into many people and also get cursed by them but it doesn't matter . 

I kept runnning and running untill I was tired . I stooped and looked around the place with my puffy eyes . I'm not that good with the directions here . Great ! Now , I'm lost !  I was at the middle of the road . My left and right were only bushes . PON ! PON !  I turned around and saw a bright light coming toward me . It was a lorry . I wanted to run but my feet was glued on the road . The lorry was a few meters away from me . I closed my eyes . Suddenly , I felt ...  

 

helloooo ^^ this is my first fanfic . I hope you will like it :) this fanfic available at wattpad too (my friend's account) but she forget to give me her username . LOL i will update soon ~ comment please ^.^