The guy

The Promise

Suddenly, I felt someone was grabbed my arm and pulled me aside into his chest . I looked up to see his face . My eyes went wide upon to see the guy . It was him , Oh Sehun . The guy that I like . The guy that I cried when I saw Hyuna kissing him . It was him but what is he doing here anyway ? What about Hyuna ? I was about to bombard him with questions but he bombarded me first . Do you want to die ? What are you doing here alone ? If I didn't followed you , you might be in the hospital now ! And , what with the puffy eyes ? Are you crying ? I was speechless . My mind tried to process everything he's saying . What ? He's following me ! But why ? How did he know that I left the hall ? A lot of questions occupied in my mind with no answer . I opened my mouth to say something but then I felt a drop of water fell on my body . I looked up the sky to see if it's raining . A drop of water become thousands started pouring on my body . Sehun quickly took off his coat and make it as our umbrella from the heavy rain . Let's go to the coffee shop Sehun said . Where? I asked Sehun . There. Sehun answered while pointed at the coffee shop . I looked at the way and nodded . We started running to the coffee shop . While we're running , I felt my heart beat so fast . It wasn't because of the fact I'm running but it was because I was close with Sehun right now . I kept watching his face . His eyes was small but if you looked into his eyes , you felt calm , secure , like the world is yours . His perfect nose and last , his kissable lips . I shooked my head for thinking unapproriate things . 

We arrived infront of the coffee shop . I sat on the corridor and leaned back to the wall . Sehun took a seat beside me . Silence fill the moment . 

So , why are you following me ? I asked , broke the silence . I saw you stormed out from the hall . Sehun answered me . How did you knew I left the hall , you're kissing with Hyuna . I said . Sehun looked at me . I broke the kiss and looked at my back but you're gone . Then , I saw you running out of the hall . You must be misunderstood . So , I catch up with you to explain the truth . Did he know that I've been following him ? I opened my mouth to asked him but he cut me . I know you're following me from the start.  he explained . Wow , he can read my mind ? Why did you left her ? She loves you . You two look perfect together . My voice cracked at the last sentence . My eyes were filled with tears again . I blinked my eyes for few times to prevent my tears from falling . I could see Sehun looking at me through my peripheral vision . Lee Hana , look at me . he said softly but I ignored it . Look . At . Me he said it again , sternly . Slowly I lifted my head and met his eyes . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Yo yo yo . Finally I can update this fanfic ^^ to many things happened today so I can't update but now I already update it :) maybe i'ill continue update last chapter . This fanfc suppose to be one-short but it's so long . So , i decided to divide this fanfic to three chapter . I hope you're enjoy reading our first fanfic ^^ comment please :)