Eunhyuk and Sunny

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

Someone was knocking at the apartment's door. It seemed like the visitor want to break the door. Taeseul opened the door while holding her glass of milk and looked at the visitor curiously.


"Omma!" Taeseul called. "He's the boy in Hyoyeon imo's cellphone, right?"


Upon hearing her name, Hyoyeon looked for the young Taeseul. "What are you saying, Taeseullie??" 


Once she found the little girl, she cheered in joy once she saw who the visitor was.


"Hyukkie!!" Hyoyeon ran to him and hugged him.


"Hyoraenggi!"


"I knew it!" Taeseul said while snapping her fingers. "Hyoyeon imo, who's that man? Why is he on your cellphone?"


"You kid.. This is Eunhyuk. Your mom and my special friend.." Hyoyeon told Taeseul. Taeseul just nodded for a response and left.


"How come your early?" Hyoyeon asked him.


"You don't want to? Fine I'll just go back.." Eunhyuk dramatically said.


"No.. its just that we didn't expect you and Sunkyu come here early.. Speaking of Sunkyu, where's Sunny?"


"She's on the phone with her aegyo king boyfriend.." Eunhyuk said.


"She and Sungmin are a couple?" Hyoyeon asked.


"Yup!" Eunhyuk nodded.


As if on cue, Sunny appeared while smiling.


"Annyeong Hyo!" Sunny greeted.


"Sunkyu!" Hyoyeon said as she hugged Sunny.


"Hey! I told you to stop calling me that, Fiona.." Sunny said.


"Fine! But don't call me Fiona either.." Hyoyeon agreed.


Suddenly, Taeyeon came while wiping her wet hands on a towel.


"Sunny!" Taeyeon sang as she hugged Sunny.


"Hey look! The three shorties are complete again!" Leeteuk said out of nowhere.


"How dare you to say that??" Taeyeon asked him.


Leeteuk kept quiet and he moved nearer to Eunhyuk,


"Let's go inside.." Taeyeon invited. The three girls then entered the apartment.


Eunhyuk looked at the scenery in front of him. "The young girl.. Is it really Taeyeon's daughter?"


Leeteuk looked at him in the eyes and he nodded. "Yeah"


"But how?? Who's the father?"


"Molla.." Leeteuk answered.


"Huh? h-h-how? who?"


"My fault.." Leeteuk simply replied.


"I don't get it..." Eunhyuk said. "How is it your fault?"


Leeteuk sighed. "You remember the day when I left her? Taeyeon got drunk and got pregnant by some strangers...."


Eunhyuk still gave him an i-don't-get-it look. "Why did you left again?"



 




Inside the apartment


Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon sat on the sofa of the living room. Taeyeon the television so there could be entertainment.


"Unnie, I saw a cute kid who looks like you and Leeteuk oppa?" Sunny said. "Who's the kid?"


"My daughter"


"Her daughter"


Taeyeon and Hyoyeon said at the same time. 


"Your daughter? Then who's the dad?" Sunny asked.


"You already said the name.." Taeyeon said.


"Oh! he's the dad.. But how?" Sunny asked.


"Don't interrogate her Sunny... she's not in a good mood to flashback memories.." Hyoyeon told her.


Suddenly, Wooyoung came in with a plastic of groceries in his hand.


Wooyoung smile at the three girls and then chuckled. "Shorties.." He murmured.


"Yah! Don't say that!" The three said at once.


"Fine! fine! Hey Taeng.. Here's the groceries.." Wooyoung said as he showed the grocery bags.


"Gomawo Wooyoung! you're the best!" Taeyeon told him and smiled at him sweetly.


 'I wish you realized that I'm the best before.. Before you met that bastard. You know, I'm much better than him..' Wooyoung thought.


"Wooyoung.. can you do me another favor?" Taeyeon asked as she tried to use her aegyos.


"Sure!" Wooyoung agreed.


"Can you buy 5 bottles of soju? " Taeyeon asked and he nodded.


Taeyeon continued on what she was doing with Hyoyeon and Sunny.


Sunny was thinking deeply. "Let me get this straight.. Taeseul, your daughter, doesn't know who her father is..." 


"But she calls him 'appa'!" Hyoyeon informed Sunny.


"Really?" Sunny asked. "Okay, You won't tell me how it happened but Taeseul's father is Leeteuk sunbaenim?"


Suddenly, the door opened. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were about to enter but Leeteuk stopped on his tracks.


"What?" Leeteuk asked.



 




Omo! Leeteuk overheard them! PLease tell me what you think and no silent readers please!