Family Day (Part 1/2)

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

The door of their apartment opened as Hyoyeon entered the house. She slipped her shoes off of her feet. She put her bag in the couch and went to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and got the fresh milk. She drank it and when she turned around she accidentally spit the milk on the person she saw. 


"Leeteuk-sunbaenim is that you?" Hyoyeon asked.


"You still remember me huh?" Leeteuk asked her.


"Of course! Sunbaenim, what are you doing here? Unnie might kill you.." Hyoyeon told him worriedly.


"No worries.. she's the first one who saw me here.. And she's not going to kill me.." Leeteuk chuckle.


"So what are you doing here?" Hyoyeon asked.


"I'm here for work. I asked our butler to look for me an apartment I could stay in while I'm here. Unfortunately, I landed here.." Leeteuk explained every detail.


"Oh I see.. I'll be going to my room now.." Hyoyeon said. She walked to her room but stopped on her tracks. "Sunbaenim, are you still in contact with Eunhyuk?" 


Leeteuk chuckled at Hyoyeon's question. 'They must really have loved each other so much' Leeteuk thought.


"Not really.. He called me last 2 weeks.." Leeteuk told her. Then he got his cellphone from his pocket and searched for Eunhyuk's number. "Here, try calling this number.." Leeteuk handed Hyoyeon his phone.


Hyoyeon immediately saved the number to her phone and went to her room. 


Then, the apartment became quiet. It was quiet since the mischievous kid Taeseul's not in the house. Taeseul and Taeyeon went out somewhere that Leeteuk didn't know.


Then after few minutes, Leeteuk heard some noise. Noise of Taeseul. Leeteuk smiled to himself when he heard Taeseul.


"Appa.." Taeseul called him as she hugged Leeteuk.


'Taeseul looks cute. I just wonder who her real father is. And why isn't he with them. It can't be Wooyoung, right?' Leeteuk thought.


Leeteuk patted Taeseul's head while smiling.


"Omma.." Taeseul called Taeyeon.


"Hmm?" Taeyeon asked.


"I forgot.." Taeseul said while laughing.


"You kid.. you're too young and yet, your forgetting things easily.." Taeyeon teased Taeseul.


Then suddenly, a picture of her and Leeteuk flashed to her mind. Pictures  of the times she's teasing him for forgetting things.


'Does she have to inherit that?' Taeyeon thought.


Then, Hyoyeon's door opened with a headphone on her head.


"Unnie, Taeseul's teacher reminded me about the family day on Taeseul's school. It will be rescheduled tomorrow.." Hyoyeon said as she closed the door again.


Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon with curiosity painted on he face. Then she looked at her daughter who was was smiling slyly.


"Why do I not know?" Taeyeon asked.


"That was I'm going to tell you.. but teacher said that it has to be complete family.." Taeseul reasoned. "Since appa is here, we're going to the family day!" She cheered.


"You're going right, appa?" Taeseul asked Leeteuk while hugging him.


Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon. He just patted Taeseul's hair because he doesn't know how to respond her.


"Omma.. appa is coming right?" Taeseul asked Taeyeon.


"No.. " Taeyeon said.


Then, Taeseul started crying like a lost wild animal. Taeyeon and Leeteuk tried to stop her but it was useless. Taeyeon knew the magic word to this problem but she was afraid to say. 


But suddenly, "YES!" Taeyeon yelled.


"Yay!" Taeseul cheered. "Appa, what are we gonna do on the talent show?"


"Talent show?" Leeteuk asked. Taeseul nodded.


"Taeseul, you go to Haena and Dongyoon.." Taeyeon told Taeseul.


Taeseul nodded and dashed out of the house.


"Can you still sing?" Leeteuk asked.


"Well, can you still play the guitar?" Taeyeon asked.


"I can.." Leeteuk said. "And I can still dance.."


"I can sing.." Taeyeon said.


"So, that's what we're gonna do?" Leeteuk asked.


Taeyeon looked at him for a while and sighed. "Yes.."

 

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Here's an update! Please do tell me what you think!