The Bad Welcome

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

"Leeteuk?"


A female voice said.


Leeteuk stared at the girl's eyes deeply. Surprised to see who the girl was, Leeteuk can't even stutter words for the first 10 seconds. 


"Taeyeon?" Leeteuk finally said.


"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon firmly asked, her voice and tone full of hatred towards the man in front of her.


Leeteuk was about to reason for himself when a cute little girl entered the room. Taeseul showed one of her sweetest smile. Showing also her deep dimples.


Who is this kid? She's so cute.. she also has dimples... Leeteuk thought as he watched taeseul come to Taeyeon.
"Omma!" Taeseul called her mom.


Omma?? Taeyeon already have a daughter? Leeteuk thought surprised to see the kid who was Taeyeon's daughter.


"Omma?" Leeteuk blurted out his thought.


"Uhm.. Yes.. Leeteuk-ssi.. Meet my only daughter, Kim Taeseul. Taeseullie.. meet him, Park Leeteuk.." Taeyeon introduced. 


"Annyeong, Taeseul!" Leeteuk greeted Taeseul as he bent his knees to reach Taeseul's height. 


"Annyeong mister! Mister, are you my father?" Taeseul innocently asked Leeteuk.


Father? Don't they live with Taeseul's biological father? Leeteuk thought.


"Father? Ani! I'm not your father!!" Leeteuk said.


Taeseul pouted. She thought Leeteuk was her father.


Flashbacks:


It was 10 in the morning. Taeyeon fetched Taeseul from the school. 


"Omma, where' my father?" Taeseul asked for the millionth time.


"Taeseullie.. how many times did you ask me this the same question? and how many times will I answer you the same answer?" Taeyeon asked her daughter. She bent down her knees and looked at Taeseul through her brown eyes. "Your father he's in a far place.. he's working there"


"But when will my appa return?" Taesuel asked.


"I don't know!" Taeyeon replied.


"Omma, please tell me.. malhae! malhae! When will appa return?" Taeseul insisted.


"I don't know.." taeyeon repeater her answer.


"omma, when will appa return?" Taeseul kept on insisting.


"Maybe, he's on the house right now..Maybe he's waiting for us in the house!" Taeyeon said just to shut Taeseul up. She was so tired of this issue.


"Yehey! Appa's home!" Taeseul cheered.


End of flashbacks


"Omma! I thought appa's finally home?" Taesuel asked Taeyeon.


"I didn't said I was certain, right?" Taeyeon said. "Uhm.. mr. Park, what are you doing here?"


"Uhm.. I'm staying here.." Leeteuk said.


"You're the one the ajhussi said that's moving here?" Taeyeon asked. Leeteuk nodded.


"Why does it have to be here?" Taeyeon muttered, hoping nobody heard but too bad, Leeteuk heard.


"Me either.." Leeteuk said. Taeyeon sent him a very cold glare that made Leeteuk to move an inch.


"If you're staying here, you better help in the household chores, here's the list.."~Taeyeon grabs a list in a drawer~"go get started.." Taeyeon told him.


Leeteuk remained froze so taeyeon hit him with a broom in his thighs. Which is his weakness to make him work. Leeteuk then started working.


I know she hates me, but she still remembers my weakness? Leeteuk thought while stealing a glances from Taeyeon.



___________________________________

Tada! Taeteuk in one home! No silent readers please and tell me what you think. I'm currently working on the next chapter. If I'm done with it, I'll post it right away.