November (M)

Colors of the Season

“Happily ever after, or even just together ever after, is not cheesy,” Wren said. “It’s the noblest, like, the most courageous thing two people can shoot for.” 
― Rainbow RowellFangirl

 

Spring

 

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Alex asked Jinki after a day of work, while both were in bed.

“Hum… I still have my last project to finish and I also have a new book about the effect of climatic changes in unborn children.”

They normally met during the weekends too but not for the whole day. She would visit him at his place and they would talk, or watch a movie together, normally something that he would like to discuss about and then they would have .

At first she was satisfied with that but lately Alex wanted more.

“Seems interesting but…” she sat on the bed  “What if we went somewhere? Maybe we could visit a museum or go eat something together…”

Jinki seemed nervous with her suggestion “ I rarely go out let alone during the day.”

“I know but…” she caressed his bare chest softly “I think its fine to change things a little bit.”

“Are you trying to change me?” he seemed offended with her suggestion “I’ve read books about this. If you love me you have to accept me as I am.”

She watched him get up from the bed, quickly dressing up his underwear and pants.

“I can’t believe you are upset with me because of something you read on a book. Of course I love you as you are but I’m tired to always meet you like this…”

“Tired?” he asked astonished, while she also stood up to get dressed “Don’t you enjoy what we do together? I thought we had a lot of fun together, guess I was wrong and I was the only one who was having fun.”

Alex was angry now because he was being stubborn and selfish “Of course I had fun but I also want to go out with my boyfriend. Because we’re dating right? It’s not only ?!”

“Are you insinuating that I’m using you for when you were the one who seduced me in the first place?”

“Seduced you?” she puffed in anger. “Well I’m sorry if I seduced you… I didn’t mean to cause you any inconvenience. You know what? Forget it! We don’t need to do anything this weekend or any weekend!” she angrily grabbed her things from the table of the living room and he followed her.

“Fine… we can meet here then!”

Alex turned to him upset “Better not meet at all!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jinki didn’t feel well.

It was a normal weekend for him, normal as the ones he used to have before Alex showed up at his apartment. When he thought about it, the way he met her was a funny story and something out of a movie.

And now there he was alone, with the book he wanted to read in front of him and he had zero motivation to do it.

He sighed moving his eyes around the room searching for something to do. There were several things he could do but he really didn’t feel like doing any, he wanted to see Alex. He missed her.

She was actually right. They should go out together. He should go out! It was absolutely luck he met her in that weird circumstance or he would have never met her.

Jinki stood up from the couch and walked slowly to the door.

He didn’t knew much about women or love before and what he knew was learned in books, however she taught him about both things and in a way that made much more sense that it did in books.

Maybe sometimes books aren’t always right and you need to learn by living things, by exploring them.

Jinki opened the door of his apartment…

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“What are you cooking?” Alex asked surprised to see Lucy inside the kitchen.

“Instant ramen…” the older woman said with a deep sigh.

Alex didn’t ask her anything, they were both having a hard time when it came to their love lives.

Someone knocked on the door and Alex left the kitchen to open it.

Jinki was on the other side, looking at her.

He didn’t say anything and he didn’t have to because she knew why he was there and because that gesture alone that was hard for him made her melt.

He shrugged his shoulders cutely trying to find something to say. “I did some reflecting and I realized that what comes in a book doesn’t apply to every situation and that sometimes living things is better than reading about them. Practicing makes you learn quicker…”

“What are you trying to say Jinki? Just say it…”

He fixed his glasses and looked at her with cute bunny eyes. “I’m sorry.”

Alex smiled pulling him to a hug. The truth was that she forgave him once she opened the door and saw him, but he didn’t need to know that.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“See?! I told you they were outside!”

Lucy said so loud that Alex that was sitting on the bench in front of the building with Jinki could hear her.

“I can’t believe he left the house!” Charlotte remarked.

“He must really love her!” Mia added making Jinki frown because they could hear them.

Alek sent the girls an annoyed look at the three of them hide inside the house leaving them finally alone.

“This must be hard for you.” Alex remarked grabbing his hand still not believing they were outside together.

It was only the street in front of the building but it was better than nothing.

“I normally come here at night...When no one is around. It’s weird to do it during the day… scary…”

 “But I’m here… we are together and with me by your side there is nothing to fear.”

“They are right you know?” Jinki said smiling at her, grasping her hand on his. “I really love you!”

Alex leaned forward for a kiss, and Jinki, after stealing a glance at the empty balcony just in case, kissed her back.


 

Summer

 

“Done!” Mia said happily stepping back so she could take a good look at the wall where they just finished painting the drawings. It didn’t look exactly like they pictured or planned it but none the less the main idea was there. Moreover the most important was that it was done by both of them.

“It looks amazing!” Ondrew said a few steps behind Mia. She peeked at him noticing the emotion on his voice. He was truly proud of what they have done and he beamed at her. “We should celebrate!”

 

Mia rubbed her cheek leaving a small spot of white paint on it. Ondrew cleaned it with his thumb.

“Let’s go eat ice cream together!” He suggested.

“That’s a really good idea!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

They never had a real date so that afternoon of walking together, eating ice cream and discussing trivial things like what was their best memory ever (a vacation in Italy for her and playing at the park with his brother for him), was something new and refreshing in their relationship.

They were holding hands and having the most innocent date ever so Mia suggested that they could sit around the park on the grass talking. However she didn’t want to talk anymore, she wanted him to touch her like he did before behind the wall. Ever since Nam-Gi tried to her, Ondrew barely dared to touch her anymore, even his kisses were innocent which was something she knew that was rare for him. Mia knew now that he wasn’t the playboy she thought he was but still he was a man and she knew he was more passionate than that. But was holding himself down for her, probably worried that she wasn’t ready to be with him, worried that she would freak out if he touched her, when all she wanted was exactly that -For him to touch her.

“We could sit here!” Ondrew suggested tucking his orange t-shirt inside the front of his pants but Mia ignored him pushing him by his hand further away and into the middle of the trees where it was harder for others to see them. She searched for the perfect spot hidden form spying eyes and pulled him down with her to sit.

He didn’t seem suspicious with her actions and innocently sat beside her as if it wasn’t weird that they were so far away in the middle of the trees.

“It’s fresh here!” he remarked glad that they were protected from the sun.

“It should be way hotter!” Mia said seductively pushing him by his neck to a kiss and Ondrew pushed her away as if he was the scared one, the one who was almost and not her.

She was hurt with his reaction that she didn’t expect at all and stood up from the ground. Ondrew read her expression, the humiliation in her eyes and stood up with her. “I’m sorry.”

“For what? For being so disgusted that you don’t want to kiss me?”

Her comment made him widden his eyes and she walked away frustrated. He quickly followed after her being hit by the tree branches she was pushing out of her way but releasing on purpose to hit him.

“I’m not disgusted Mia. I love you…”

She turned around to face him and crossed her arms.

“Then why? It’s not like I’m going to break if you kiss me.”

“I was trying to respect you. To give you space after what happened. I didn’t want to pressure you to kiss me when that happened because of me.”

“Pressure me to kiss you? I’m withering because I want you to touch me… I freaking want to make love with you and you worry about kissing?”

Ondrew was taken aback with her reaction.” I didn’t realize I….”

“So you are not disgusted?”

“How could I? No never!”

They stood there looking at each other as if out of words to say and then he stepped closer to her and Mia run to him, both meeting halfway. She literally jumped on him, wrapped her arms around his neck and he did the same around her waist pulling her to him, stumbling with her while they kissed heatedly bumping against a tree.

He placed her on the ground, lips not parting, their passion seeming to never end, kissing until they were out of breath.

She caressed his chest over his t-shirt and he caressed her neck, his lips rubbing against hers.

“Let’s go to my place.” she suggested knowing that he probably didn’t want to take her home. He hated when she had to meet his father.

“Do you have a bed?” he asked mischievously.

“Yes, a very tiny one.”

“Good!” he answered. “I really want to be very close to you!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“What are you doing?” Mia asked Charlotte that was in her bed surrounded by several sheets of paper and books.

“Checking some of my student’s worksheets, why?”

Mia looked at the floor and moved her finger on the doorway. “Can’t you do that in the living room?”

“Why?” Charlotte asked even though she started joining all the papers into a pile.

“Ondrew came with me and we need to use the bedroom...for….talking.”

Charlotte chuckled making Mia blush softly and moved from the bed quickly grabbing all her books and papers not even caring to make a perfect pile.

“Where is he?” She whispered to Mia.

“In the living room, waiting.”

“?” Charlotte mouthed the word with no sound and Mia covered her face shyly.

“Yes.”

“Ok then I’ll check this outside.”

Mia thankfully sent Charlotte a smile before she called Ondrew over.

He passed by Charlotte greeting her briefly since Mia pushed him inside the bedroom and closed the door.

He looked around the room and stopped beside one of the beds, Mia’s bed.

She nodded her head when he pointed at it and Ondrew sat over the green covers waiting.

“Are you ready?”

“I’m nervous!” Mia sighed before walking to sit beside him.

He didn’t let her though, pulling her to his lap. She straddled him, placing her knees over the bed and making him sit further back on her bed, his hands resting on her waist.

“We don’t need to do it if you don’t feel ready yet.”

“Are you kidding me? I had to scream with you for this to happen!”

Her comment made him smile and he kissed her, falling with her body over his into the bed.

They kissed for a while, caressing each other bodies until Mia rolled from over his body pulling him with her between kisses.

Ondrew kneeled on the bed over her and slowly helped her take off her t-shirt. He patiently waited for Mia to take off her bra, his hands eagerly moving to her body once she was free of that piece of fabric.

They kissed again, his mouth exploring her skin down her neck and to her chest.

Mia moaned but covered remembering how Charlotte was outside the bedroom.

Ondrew stopped what he was doing, his lips moving from her and he looked at Mia smiling. “Maybe we should wait until she leaves!”

“NO!” Mia pulled him by his neck down to her s and he giggled knowing that she would react that way “Who knows when she will leave?! I can’t wait.”

He kissed her and moved his tongue lingering around it in a such sensual way that Mia had to make a huge effort not to moan again. “I can’t wait either.”

His deep voice sent shivers down her spine and she caressed his head while he moved down her body his fingers opening the button of her pants.

They made love slowly and in silence, which was something difficult for Mia. It was hard to keep quiet while he moved in and out of her, driving her crazy with slow deep s, his mouth kissing and the skin of her neck and down to her s. They lost sense of time and Mia forgot completely about Charlotte when he made her come. Her silent moans rose in volume and Ondrew had to kiss her to mute them.

They didn’t move after their was totally spent and Mia hugged Ondrew against her body wondering what was going to happen now.

His mouth found his way back to hers and he caressed her cheek sweetly.” I’m glad this happened.”

He joined his forehead with hers and Mia released a soft cry of pleasure. That was the sweetest! He was the sweetest!  It was unthinkable to her, when she met him, that Ondrew had such a cute side to him. Gladly they made that college project together or she would never be able to find out that side of him.

“I love you!” Mia said tangling her fingers on his hair, taking the wet sweaty strands away from his temple.

“I know, I love you too!”


 

Winter

 

“Help me then, move in with me.”

Onew request was very fresh on Charlotte’s mind even though a week passed.  The solo reason was that she couldn’t stop thinking about it. A big part of her wanted to go with the mad request and just follow her heart but she couldn’t follow only her heart when the life of a little girl was concerned too. She loved Eun Sun! She learned to like her not only because they would  spend a lot of time in class but also because since she was with Onew more often lately she got to see the little girl outside of school too.

However ever since he asked her to live with him, Charlotte was making a huge effort to avoid Onew. She had no idea how to explain to him what worried her without sounding like she was a cold who didn’t want to help him raise Eun Sun. She wasn’t…she was just scared of that not working up and Eun Sun losing someone precious to her again.

Charlotte couldn’t keep her whole life running away from Onew when they worked on the same place together and she already used all her excuses – work to do, visit a friend, clean the apartment, headache – to avoid meeting him after work.

That day was a special day and Charlotte knew that he would probably find a way to meet her even if she used all the excuses in the world.

It was her birthday and as soon as she entered Eun Sun’s classroom the kids sang happy birthday to her in English. Charlotte clapped with them a little startled with their surprise and then she saw the person that probably made that happen.

Onew was beside her desk, holding a bouquet with flowers and smiling at Charlotte as if she was the sun after a rainy day.

The kids giggled while Charlotte walked to him and she watched Eun Sun from the corner of her eyes smile brightly and proud as if she knew a secret the others kids didn’t.

She is going to be my new mommy.

“The flowers are a gift from all the teachers!” Onew cleared the misunderstanding and Charlotte grabbed the bouquet from his hands “I choose it though.”

The fact that he was the one who bought it and prepared all of that made Charlotte blush and she thanked him.

“I’ll see you after class!” He said before leaving the room “Be nice kids! Obey teacher Charlotte!” He winked at Eun Sun and the kids said a yes in unison while Charlotte placed her flowers over the desk.

I’ll see you after class….

She wouldn’t be able to escape that day.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

They only had one hour and a half for lunch and instead of actually going to the teacher room and eat, they sat outside on the courtyard talking so they could be alone.

“I know you are avoiding me!” He said immediately once she sat beside him.

“I’m very obvious right?”

Onew nodded his head. “And I know why!” He looked at his feet and Charlotte followed his gaze as if there was something interesting there that she was missing. “I never thought I would get myself involved with someone because I have a little girl to take care of. No single woman wants a man with such a heavy baggage.”

“NO! It’s not that!” Charlotte said quickly and he raised his eyes to her.

“I know it’s different. It’s because of her but for a different reason. You are trying to protect Eun Sun. You think it’s too soon that she isn’t ready to have a mother figure in her life but she isn’t silly. She knows I’m not her father and she knows you are not her mother. She just needs someone to love her and give her a little bit of what it feels to have parents…just that.”

“I know!” Charlotte played with her hands on her lap “I’m just too scared that she will get hurt…”

“She won’t. She loves you! I talked with her! She finds the idea exciting! She truly is healing because of you. I’ve never seen her so happy before.”

“Yes but what if it goes wrong and I have to leave her too…”

He chuckled rubbing his temple sadly “Do you know what the problem is, Charlotte?! You are afraid that we won’t work out. You don’t trust in what we feel for each other.”

“I don’t know you that well!” Charlotte said quickly “It’s madness to go live together with a man without knowing him well…”

He nodded his head “I recognize that it is but…” He turned to Charlotte “But I spent so many years keeping myself away from everyone because I was afraid to fall into that madness and now the only think I want it’s truly to commit a madness. Damn Charlotte I can do anything to be with you. I only want to be happy.”

He grabbed her hand on his and both lost conscious of where they were joining their mouths in a kiss.

It was truly madness! But wasn’t she the one who left everything to come work in Korea, deciding on following her heart and her love for teaching on a Asian country?!

Onew moved away and stood up “Whatever you decide I’ll respect it. But let’s go out today to celebrate your birthday. Eun Sun wants to take you to a place with the best pizza ever!”

Charlotte nodded her head. She missed being with them.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

The dinner was a success and during the whole course of it Charlotte didn’t think about their present situation, instead she spent it talking with Onew, laughing with Eun Sun and watching her and Onew being adorable together. After dinner they went to the park and Onew pushed both of them on the swing before he pulled Charlotte to sit with him on a bunch claiming that he needed some time alone with her too. Eun Sun said her daddy was selfish but in a joking tone and kept playing on the swing letting them have their time alone.

“See? We are good together…the three of us. “

“We truly are but you know why I am cautious about this.”

“I do and I’m grateful but I’m only asking you to live with me, to give our love a chance, to be together. I know I won’t regret it and I’ll make it so you won’t either. Later we can think about giving a bigger step.”

Charlotte laughed “Bigger step?”

“Marrying, have kids of our own. Eun Sun would love a little brother.” Charlotte didn’t answer stunned looking at him and Onew frowned. Maybe he was going too fast “Am I scaring you? I-I don’t mean now. I meant that I’m serious about you. That I never saw myself with anyone before I met you.” He his lips nervous. The last thing he wanted was to scare her away from him.

“I really love you too.”

Her comment made him smile “Come live with me and Eun Sun! Let’s commit a madness together.”

He leaned forward kissing her in front of Eun Sun and Charlotte immediately checked the little girl reaction. She was looking at them but she wasn’t paying much attention as if that gesture was already something normal and she didn’t care about it.

“I told you. She is happy about us. She keeps talking about you and she was the one who told me to be happy and ask you once again to live with us.” Charlotte didn’t say anything her eyes still on Eun Sun that was now leaving her swing and ran to her giving her a hug as if she heard Onew’s words.

Eun sun looked Charlotte in the eyes and grabbed her hands as if she was going to propose to her which made both the adults smile at the adorkness.

She was so much like Onew and Charlotte melted, her eyes moving from the little girl to the man beside her. Someday they would have kids of their own and probably they would have similarities with Eun Sun too. The cute thought was unbearable to Charlotte and she barely heard the little girl’s request.

“Daddy is scared to ask you to live with us. He says you might think he is crazy!”

Charlotte shook her head biting her lower lip trying not to laugh because that was exactly what she thought. Onew didn’t pretend, he laughed at the girl’s words.

“But I know you love me and daddy and you want to be his wife so…will you live with us?”

Onew grabbed Eun Sun and pulled her away from Charlotte. “Aigo…I asked her already and we should let her breathe or she will truly want to run away from us…”

“Yes!” Charlotte said surprising herself because she truly had no doubt about her decision. She wanted to do it and it was final. It was the same when she decided to go live in Korea. No second thoughts!

“What?” Onew was surprised but Eun Sun didn’t lose any time and jumped to hug Charlotte that grabbed her in her arms.

“I’m going to live with you!” Charlotte repeated.

Onew didn’t answer and instead offered her the most beautiful and sincere smile ever, which was something so rare coming from him before, when she met him for the first time.

She broke the ice inside his heart and as a prize for it she gained Eun Sun’s heart and his. Charlotte couldn’t imagine a better prize.

 

 

Fall

 

“I love you!” 

Those words were all Lee wanted to hear since the first time he saw her and fell deeply, crazily and stupidly in love with her.

He didn’t need a confused woman, messing his life right now when his career was going well.

“Like you loved Max?”

Lucy uncovered and widened her eyes as if that question offended her “No. It’s totally different. That’s why I know that this is the real thing, that what I feel for you its love…because it’s totally different!”

He didn’t seem to believe her, his eyes on the piano.

“I was blind before. That morning I couldn’t read my heart perfectly but now I can. Now I’m sure!”

Lee closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He wished her words were real but he couldn’t deal with his feeling for her, not now when he needed to concentrate, when he just debuted as a pianist officially and had a concert to prepare to.

“Go gome! Go sleep, you look tired!”

Lucy shook her head determined “No. I don’t want to leave you.”

“Go or ill kick you out!” Lee threatened using his most scary voice.

However Lucy kneeled on the floor beside the bench and grabbed the leg of the piano.

“I stay!”

Lee groaned wondering how he fell in love with such a childish crazy woman….she was adorable but…

“FINE!” he screamed standing up, trying to ignore the fact that she was actually the cutest thing ever. “You are unbelievable crazy! I’m out then!” He did as he said, grabbing a jacket from the couch and Kimchi, that meowed surprised, under his arms.

Lucy watched him with wide open and shrieked when he closed the door with all his strength leaving her alone in his apartment.

She swallowed, her eyes on the door. He couldn’t go away for long. He would have to come back and she would be there when he did.

Lucy wasn’t going to give up now.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

He didn’t come back. Not that day, not the next day and not during that week.

Lucy knew because she would run home after work to see if he was back, she would spend the remaining hours of her day on the balcony over his, waiting for a sign of him or Kimchi. She even asked his sister but even she didn’t know where he was. He was fine though, she told Lucy, and eventually he would come around.

After a week Lucy wasn’t sure about it anymore. And the idea that he moved on and stopped loving her started to become a fact and the reason she started crying every night.

Another week passed and Lucy didn’t wait by the balcony anymore, instead she would knock on his door in the morning and at night, leaning her ear against it trying to hear a sign of life coming from inside it but nothing.

She was cleaning the bathroom sink while Alex watched Tv when she heard his voice. At first Lucy thought she was going crazy, obsessing with him to the point that she was having hallucinations but no, Alex was hearing it too and she called Lucy to check the tv.

Lee was on it, wearing a beautiful black blazer over a white t-shirt, hair neatly combed and so different from the Lee she knew.

Lucy sat on the couch watching him give an interview about his upcoming concert that weekend. She didn’t even know it was that soon.

“Are you going?”

Alex question made Lucy come out from her daze.

“Yes!” She was definitely going. She only needed money for the ticket.

“He is so famous now….and handsome! Wow! He does resemble O a bit!”

Lucy nodded realizing that she didn’t even notice that because for her Lee was always handsome since the start.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

It took Lucy several days of working extra hours and using part of her savings to buy a ticket for the concert since they were sold out everywhere.

She didn’t care, she was inside the concert hall, wearing a purple dress Charlotte lent to her and wearing heels, her hair caught on a bun. She almost looked like a lady and Max would be surprised if he ever saw her dressed like that. It was all for Lee and she hoped she found a chance to talk with him at the end of the concert.

Her seat wasn’t bad and she was only four rows away from the stage so Lucy couldn’t help but touch her ticket fondly while she waited to enter the room.

A big noise of girls screaming grew inside the room and Lucy gaze shifted from her ticket to the entrance where a group of security guards and Lee entered.

Like a magnet her eyes followed him, the girls around her screaming and shrieking at how handsome he was. Lucy never realized how many fans he had now, ever since he started to go to tv shows and announced the concert. He wasn’t an idol, he played the piano and yet he felt like one, absolutely handsome, breaking every girl’s hearts, including hers.

She moved her arm in the air trying to catch his attention, trying to show him that she came to his concert but he barely looked her way, focused on following the guards in front of him.

“LEE!” Lucy screamed trying to make her look his way but so many other girls were screaming his name already. “I LOVE YOU!” Lucy tried again but that was also buried under the several I love you’s and other things his fans were screaming. He quickly entered a door with his staff and the noise on the room started to die, with only some fans still giggling or talking about how handsome he looked.

Lucy sulked on her spot on the line. It was funny how she went from admiring O, an idol, to dating a man that she also had to try and get his attention, to loving a man that was now a star.

Was she doomed to be always on the sidelines?!

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

The concert was a success and it wasn’t even over yet.

Lucy saw Lee play before but he never looked as cool as he looked that night, on the stage alone, wearing a beautiful long tail black coat over his white shirt and matching black pants. He played with his eyes closed, his fingers moving as if they had a life of their own and soon Lucy saw herself tearing up. Not only because of how amazing he looked at that stage but also because the image of him playing to her on his living room wouldn’t leave her mind.

She had the chance of loving that man and she let it go to waste because of a stupid .

The song ended and everyone clapped so Lucy joined in before everyone stopped and let silence fill the room again.

Lee cleared his throat, drank from a bottle of water he had next to him on the floor and then spoke to the audience. Every time he did it Lucy would held her breath wondering if he could see her. He never looked at her specifically so he probably didn’t or was ignoring her.

“I’m going to play and sing a special song now. I hope you like it!”

The first notes of More than Words filled the room and Lucy bit her lower lip.

He was singing and playing it again but this time it wasn’t for her, it was for a room filed with people. Yet, why did she feel as if he was still singing to her?!

She noticed how he closed his eyes once in a while, feeling the lyrics and she did the same, trying to get back to that night that he told her that he loved her.

The tears fell down her cheeks and Lucy knew that there was no other way out. He thought she was crazy, that she was a fairy, out of this world so maybe she needed to do something like that to show him that she was serious about him. More than words….

Lucy opened her eyes just when the song came to an end and everyone started clapping. Lee was looking at the audience, smiling, grateful for their applauses and without giving it a second thought Lucy stood up from her chair.

Lee’s eyes fell immediately on her but the lighting didn’t let him see who she was.

Lucy kept clapping even after everyone ended and Lee moved on the bench so he could see her, his eyes widening when he realized that it was her.

“YOU ARE AMAZING!” She screamed even though it wasn’t needed since the room was dead silent.

Lee blinked his eyes probably wondering if she went crazy and Lucy smiled because that was exactly what she wanted. To be her eccentric self, the one he fell in love with.

“I love you more than O, more than words more than anything.”

Lucy’s eyes were locked on his and she waited for him to react to her confession in front of everyone. There were some protests saying she was rude, and even some giggles. A girl on the back said she loved him too, but they ignored all that only looking at each other.

“Won’t you say anything?” Lucy asked desperate just when one of the securities grabbed her arm to pull her out of the room.

Lucy tried to look back while he pulled her away “I love you Lee! I’m even sacrificing losing the rest of your concert….and my dignity…”

Lee smiled watching her being pulled away, even blushing a little with the sudden confession.

Unfortunately Lucy couldn’t see his reaction because she was pushed out of the room and invited to leave the concert hall or she would have problems with the police.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

That night Lucy sulked at the balcony of her bedroom, while More than Words was being played on her laptop on repeat mode. She was lovesick and everything inside her hurt. Lee didn’t stop the guards from kicking her out, he didn’t even react to what she said and that was a huge blow for her. There was always a little hope inside her, that he still had feeling for her and now she wasn’t sure anymore. Moreover she didn’t have any way to contact him not even to congratulate him on the huge success of his concert that was only interrupted by a crazy fan, or so the news said.

Lucy hummed with the song, singing little bits and feeling completely miserable.

“Damn I’m pathetic!” She mumbled after a moment “I’m no cat lady or whatever!” She groaned out loud hitting her head against the railway of the balcony and that’s when she heard a meow.

She leaned on the handrail immediately and peeked at the balcony under her.

Kimchi looked at her a paw and almost smiling. If cats can smile…

“KIMCHI!” Lucy screamed making the cat stop with his tongue still on his fluffy paw. “YOU ARE HOME!”

The cat moved his head as if he was answering “of course I am!” And Lucy giggled happily.

“I’m coming! Don’t let your owner go away!” Lucy warned before running inside her bedroom. She didn’t stop to turn off the music, or to answer to Mia that asked her where she was going. She only stopped once she reached the door of his apartment.

Only then did she realize that Kimchi being home didn’t necessarily mean that Lee was. His sister could have brought the cat home, or maybe Lee left him there and went out.

Still Lucy knocked on the door; her heart was a beating mess, her breathing erratic from running.

It didn’t take long, actually she barely took her fist away from the door when someone opened it. It was as if the other person was waiting for her. And he probably was since she just screamed to his cat.

Lee was in front of her. The Lee she fell in love with, the one wearing his blue track pants and a white old t-shirt with a silly KFC’s slogan, his hair a mess as if he was napping on the couch.

“You are home!” Lucy said stupidly, relief washing over her.

“I was sleeping until a crazy woman screamed to my cat.”

His words made her laugh and she did for a while, tears coming to her eyes because she was so relieved that he was back, that she still had a chance with him, that he didn’t sell the apartment now that he was famous and moved somewhere.

“Are you ok?” He asked wondering why she wasn’t stopping laughing. Lucy covered her crying eyes and started sobbing instead and Lee widened his eyes.

“I thought you were going to sell the apartment and move somewhere else!”

Her comment made him chuckle and he pulled her inside his apartment so he could close the door.

That was something new since lately he was always kicking her out.

Lucy stopped crying immediately surprised with that change on his attitude.

Kimchi meowed from the door of the balcony and ran to Lucy, rubbing his body on her leg. She laughed bending to caress his fur, happy to also see him.

“I missed you too, Kimchi!”

“I’m not moving. Not for now.”

“For now?” Lucy asked raising her eyes to Lee.

“Not while you are my neighbor!”

Lucy stood up slowly trying to understand what that meant. “What?”

He rubbed his neck embarrassed and making her fall in love with him all over again.

“Kimchi likes you and in a way your craziness inspires me to play.”

“My craziness? Kimchi? “ Lucy asked incredulous “Why can’t you simply say you love me!”

“How can I love such a crazy woman that goes and scream beautiful things at me during my concert.” He took a deep breath and started imitating her voice “I love you more than O, more than words, more than anything!”

Lucy frowned slightly with his teasing but she didn’t lose her courage “It’s true! I do!”

“Well then…show it….after all the song is about more than words right?”

“I did by acting like a crazy person at your concert!” Lucy wondered what else he wanted to believe her confession.

He didn’t answer and crossed his arms as if he was waiting for something else, he even dared to scratch his ear and yawn.

“You want more than words right?! Ok then! Call!”

She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him outside the balcony, the music still playing inside her bedroom and the beautiful lyrics of More than Words could be heard.

Lucy cupped his face and pulled Lee for a kiss that he immediately answered, grabbing her hands on his and pulling them away from his face.

They kissed for a while until Lucy stepped back and suddenly yanked her black sweater over her head staying with her bra.

“Make love with me!”

“W-what?! Are you nuts?!” He grabbed her pulling her inside the living room again “Why are you getting outside?!”

“Because you said you wanted me to show it with actions!”

“Yeah but I meant kissing me not going for the whole neighborhood to see...Only I should see you !”

“Ok then!” Lucy took off her bra like she did that night and Lee didn’t wait longer, grabbing her on his arms and taking her to his bedroom.

“I love you!” She moaned against his lips.

“I know…you can stop saying it!  No need to say it anymore! I believe you!”

He laid down on the bed with her, caressing her cheek, kissing her lips.

“You didn’t say it back!” Lucy complained between kisses making him smile.

“I don’t have to, I’ll show it with my body!”

She complained while he kissed her neck.

“I love you too.” he whispered against her skin, making her smile satisfied, caressing his neck.

That night Kimchi decided to sleep on the couch and let his owner have some time alone with the cat fairy. 

I said I would finish this story and I will!

I'm sorry it took a long time....

Next chapter is the last and I'll update as soon as I can.