October

Colors of the Season

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." 
— Friedrich Nietzsche

 

Summer

 

Mia closed the door of the room she shared with Charlotte and watched Ondrew walk around it, observing it carefully.

“It’s a small bedroom and apartment. We are four so it’s a little full…”

“No. It looks good to me!”

He seemed honest about it and sat over one of the beds.

“That’s Charlotte’s!”

He immediately stood up and sat on the other bed making Mia smile before she sat by his side.

She knew that nothing was going to happen now, not after she was almost . Ondrew was treating her as if she was wounded for life and Mia wasn’t sure if she wanted either. Maybe some cuddles would be nice. She moved closer to him but he didn’t react, eyeing one of the posters she had of SHINee, her favorite idol group on the wall.

“What is going to happen now?” She asked clearly speaking about Nam-Gi.

“He isn’t probably going back to college for a while.”

“For a while? He needs to go to jail. He several girls.”

“I know. But It’s hard to prove that. Against him we only have what happened today.”

Mia couldn’t understand that world where people were so afraid to talk about what he did because he was rich.

“Maybe we can convince the other girls to come forward now that this happened and we can actually put him in jail.”

Ondrew tilted his head “I’m not sure that they will want to go against him.”

“Well will your family go against him?”

He looked at Mia wondering what she meant.

“You are richer and more powerful than him, right? So maybe if you ask them and promised to help they would…”

“I don’t think my dad will like that idea.”

“You could ask for his help!” She suggested making him chuckle bitterly.

“I don’t speak with my dad and I don’t intend to ask anything of him.”

“Not even for me and all those girls he hurt and might hurt in the future?”

Ondrew expression darkened and she knew he felt guilty.

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you and I know how much you hate your father but he has the power to protect those girls and we can really stop that from hurting anyone else. From hurting other Mia’s…” She leaned forward watching his face and Ondrew bit his lower lip looking at her.

“There is no other Mia’s, you are unique.”

“I know. I was just trying to appeal to your feelings! I’m very manipulative when I want!”

He chuckled before pulling her against him in a tight embrace.

“I can ask him…I can...” He whispered against her ear and she was sure he would because she asked him to.

He did ask his father and after promising to stay out of trouble, something that would be easier to him if Nam-Gi was out of the way, Ondrew, with Mia help managed to convince some of the girls Nam-Gi to come forward and testify against him.

As predicted Nam-Gi didn’t return to the campus and to Mia, that was a sign that things were definitely changing.

Yes they had to make a small pact with the devil but at least women would be a lot safer without that around.

She stopped by the wall admiring it and realizing that they still didn’t manage to finish it with the last details.

“Hey!” Ondrew said from behind her making Mia smile once he stepped by her side.  “Admiring our work of art?”

She wrinkled her nose “Still not finished…”

“Let’s do it today after lectures. Let’s finish it!” Mia nodded her head in agreement and turned to climb up the stairs just when another student bumped against her sending her an evil look.

“Wow…who’s that?!”

“One of my exe’s I believe!” Ondrew explained rubbing Mia’s arm. “I’m sorry. I didn’t choose them for their politeness.”

Mia frowned admiring the ex-girlfriend body from behind. “She has a nice !”

“She does.” He agreed and Mia stared at him and not with a happy face making Ondrew chuckle before he looked at her too.

“You also have a nice !” He slapped her and Mia turned to him with an angry stare.

“WHAT?” He asked wondering what he did wrong. She was jealous and he complimented her.

“Do you really need to keep acting like an at college?”

“I’m not acting….your is nice and I wanted to slap it.”

“Well should I slap yours too?” Mia asked Ondrew and he chuckled.

“Why not?”

She turned around hiding her smile from him and pretending to still be upset and he followed after her.

“Are you mad? I was only trying to be nice…”

 

 

 

Spring

 

Alex knew that Jinki was watching her.

He used the excuse of having to go to the bathroom or drink water to walk by her in the living room.

The fact that he wanted to be near her and at the same time struggling to do his work was very cute to her.

Lately, ever since their first time together they were following his schedule. They would work for a while and then do a small break where they normally make out, ate or even had . It was quite funny how he always tried to keep up with his schedule. He even counted the time using an alarm clock since he didn’t want to get too lost in her and not do his work.

He never left his study or his work to see her outside of the break time, trying to keep himself away from temptation. He even avoided looking in her direction when he went to the bathroom so that day he was acting strange.

He came back from the bathroom for the third time in one hour and Alex turned around in her chair, ignoring her laptop and the work she was doing.

“Are you ok?”

He blushed immediately, his face the color of his red sweater that he had under his lab coat.

“Yes. Why?”

“You peed three times in one hour. Are you sure you are not sick?”

“I’m fine!”

 He said, still motionless in the middle of the living room looking at her. “Actually I’m not.”

“What is wrong?” Alex asked a little worried with him.

“I know that we only have a break in one and an half hour from now but…”

She bit her lower lip knowing what he wanted.

“But maybe today we could start it earlier. I’m…you know…”

“?” She completed for him and Jinki nodded is head shyly.

Alex chuckled with his reaction. “Want to have right now? Where? Here?”

He swallowed nervously. The day before, they tried something different. They did it on the couch of the living room. It was y but not that comfortable so he shook his head.

“My bed.”

“Ok!” She said standing up grabbing his hand on hers. “Let’s go!”

He pulled her to his bedroom and Alex started taking off her sweater.

She barely had time to do it because he pushed her into the bed and climbed on top of her, attacking her lips fervently.

“Jinki…” She moaned once he moved from to her neck, his hands swiftly pulling her pants down. “You really are .”

“You are so y!” He said urgently, panting and Alex smiled caressing his head while he pulled her shirt over her head, his hands cupping her s.

“You are really y too!” Alex answered back but she wasn’t sure if he was still listening to her, instead he seemed to be focused on pulling her pants down her legs desperately.

 She didn’t say anything while he quickly undressed her and himself and lay on top of her.

Alex also didn’t say anything when her urgently ed his already semi and entered her.

He moved urgently against her and she met him halfway, rising her hips making him groan of satisfaction. He was right, he was needy and and it didn’t take long for him to reach his making her reach hers too.

He lazily kissed Alex lips and rolled with her in the bed so she could lay her head on top of his bare chest.

They stood still recovering from their s and Alex lazily moved her finger on the several beauty marks of his chest.

He didn’t stop her, watching her fingers move along his skin.

“We should get back to work.” She said knowing that their forced break was probably over by now. Yes they quickly had but they were cuddling for a while now. However Jinki didn’t seem to want to move, caressing her back gently, looking at her.

Alex raised her eyes to him. “Are you ok?”

He swallowed “Yes. I’m marvelous.”

That comment made her chuckle and she rose up over his chest kissing his lips. He raised his head to kiss her too and caressed her back from her neck down, tracing her spine with his fingertips.

“I want to try new things!” He said making Alex raise an eyebrow.

“Not satisfied?”

“No. I love this. I love having with you and kissing you and all of you.”

His confession made her melt against him and she lied on top of his body again.

“But…I ordered something.”

“Something?” Alex asked curious.

“It’s a book. It’s called Kamasutra and…”

Alex burst out laughing and Jinki frowned.

“What?”

She kissed his “So you want to try new positions from that book?”

“You know it? Yes!”

She was surprised that he never ever heard of the book before but it was actually sweet how innocent he was sometimes.

“Ok. We can try, but I’m not sure if all that comes on it is even possible to do.”

“Really?” He widened his eyes a little disappointed.

“But we can try some!”

He nodded his head before he looked at her s.

Alex caught him staring at her s and sat on top of him. “Do you want to go back to work or do you prefer to try something new now?”

He swallowed still eying her erect s. “We can work later…” His voice was low and Alex smiled because she knew that she was more important than work for him and that felt amazing.

She lied down to kiss him when a thought crossed her mind.

Did he truly love her or loved having with her instead?

 

 

Fall

 

Lee opened the door knowing exactly who it was since she visited him for the last few days every day.

He always closed the door on Lucy’s face but that day he let her inside, It was better to give in since her knocking continuously on his door didn’t let him practice in peace.

“I can really stay?” She asked like a little kid following after him, her eyes on the muscles of his back that his thin grey shirt couldn’t hide. She sighed because he was too perfect wearing only a t-shirt and shorts making her go crazy.

“I need to practice so you can stay if you keep quiet.”

“I will!” Lucy promised sitting on the couch watching him.

Lee groaned sitting in front of the piano knowing that her eyes were on his profile and tried to ignore it. “Don’t even breathe!” he warned “Or ill kick you out!”

“I WON’T!” She promised raising her hands when Kimchi jumped on her lap ready to sleep over her.

She giggled while the cat rubbed himself against her and Lee sent an angry glance her way making her quiet, the smile leaving her face.

Lee turned to his piano trying not to smile too. Kimchi was betraying him. That cat loved her as much as he did and she looked perfect inside his apartment, as if she belonged there and that made him uncomfortable.

He slowly started playing, ignoring her presence and when he realized it he had played for more than one hour.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning to her in the couch.

The imaged he saw was very beautiful and warm.

Lucy was sleeping, with slightly opened, her hand over Kimchi that was also asleep.

He stood up to wake her up in a rude way but lost his courage when he stepped closer.

She was adorable and her lips were really tempting to him. He was doomed! He felt like he was since he clearly loved her as much or even more than before.

He leaned forward poking her forehead but she didn’t move and he slowly moved his fingertips down to her cheek and to her lips.

She closed but didn’t wake up and he admired her for a little longer before  sliding one arm below her legs and another behind her back, raising her up on his arms, making Kimchi jump away startled, and taking her to his bed.

He placed her over it, carefully laying her head on his pillow and then covered her with a blanket.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to sleep in his bed with her so close to him so he decided to sleep in the couch instead. With one last look he left calling kimchi with him. Of course the cat completely ignored him and instead lay beside Lucy.

“You are adopting her now, is that it?” he whispered to the cat that meowed.

Yes he was adopting her and Lee rubbed his neck “I want to adopt her too…” before he closed the door.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lucy rolled on the bed and stretched her legs and arms yawning before she opened her eyes.

She immediately sat up realizing that she wasn’t in her bed and Lee was at the door watching her with a cup of coffee in his hand that he was clearly drinking.

She moved her yes down his body, taking her time admiring the white Mickey t-shirt he was wearing and the black shorts.

“You truly look like a cat sleeping.” He remarked hiding the fact that he was drooling over her sleeping figure for a while now.

“Because I’m cute?” She asked smiling.

“No because you sleep on other people’s bed without asking.”

He turned around leaving for the living room and she followed after him rubbing her head, messing her hair even more than it was.

He sat at the piano and she stopped beside him.

“Go home Lucy!”

“No!” She said stubbornly sitting by his side on the piano and pushing him so she would fit perfectly by his side.

Lee took a deep breath and counted to ten “Please go home. You smell. Go shower!”

She quickly raised her arm and smelled her armpit and he watched her  not even surprised.

Ok. He lied. She didn’t smell, actually she smelled really nicely and it was making him have impure thoughts.

“I don’t smell!” She said after the inspection. She turned to Kimchi that was rubbing his body against her leg “Do I smell bad Kimchi?”

“I need to practice a new song. So go home please!”

She crossed her arms and didn’t move an inch “Do it! What are you playing?”

“I also need to practice the singing. I’m also singing this one.”

“Really? I want to hear it!” She smiled so brightly that he lost all his will to kick her out. She was so beautiful with her sleepy eyes and morning hair, and when she was around everything had a new color to it. Maybe she was really a fairy.

“Will you sing and play More than Words?” She asked biting her lower lip.

Why was she doing that? Seducing him like that? Making him think of how she bit her lip when he made her have an …

Lee looked away from her and fixed his gaze on the piano since it was safer.

“I might!” He was going to. He liked the song and since he practiced it for her he was good at it, besides he felt what he was singing thanks to her.

“Can you do it again? For me?” She pleaded with sparkling eyes and he swallowed hard remembering that night a long time ago where he knew that he loved her and they shared a special bound.

He didn’t answer; instead he moved his fingers to the piano starting to play it.

She watched him, not his fingers moving on the keys and he was going to sing when he looked at her. Her eyes were wet and he stopped immediately knowing that she was thinking about that night as much as he was and getting emotional about it, about their first kiss and night together.

“Get out!” He ordered in a low voice.

“What?” She wasn’t sure she heard it well.

“Get out!” He repeated louder “I can’t do this. You made your choice and I made mine. You didn’t stay that morning!”

That was the last push Lucy needed to start tearing up. “I’m sorry!”

She truly was. She regretted that decision ever since.

“Being sorry doesn’t change anything. Something huge is happening in my life right now, something I dreamed off for a long time now and I don’t have time play with feelings.”

“Play?” Lucy cleaned the tears of her cheeks “I’m not playing!”

He turned to her “You are not? Then what do you want Lucy?”

What did she want?!

She wanted him!

“I love you!” The words came out from without any struggle. It was the truth and she should have realized it before on that morning she left him.

He widened his eyes not expecting her to say that and Lucy panicked covering .

 

 

Winter

 

Charlotte didn’t take her eyes away from Onew all the way back to his apartment.

Eun Sun was completely clueless about what happened at the zoo chatting about how the giraffe was cute trying to eat the leaves of the trees or about how the bear disappointed her because he barely moved lying down under the sun.

Onew didn’t say much, only agreeing with the little girls comment and glancing at Charlotte once in a while.

Something big happened earlier that day. Not only he opened his heart to her and told her about his past but she also told him that he wasn’t alone anymore. That meant that she was invested in their relationship, on what they had together whatever that was. They were dating right?! He didn’t know how things worked outside of high school since he never had a serious relationship after that, but for him those words meant that they were serious about it.

They spent the day at the zoo and didn’t speak about that anymore not even when Charlotte helped him prepare Eun Sun’s dinner and sat by their side at the kitchen table as if it was a normal thing for her.

Onew was eager to be alone with her because there were so many things he wanted to ask her. He needed to be sure that she was ok with that reality, if she was going to be a part of it or not.

So as soon as Eun Sun finished brushing her teeth he quickly convinced her to go to bed.

Charlotte watched him tuck the little girl in bed and both wished her good night before closing the door of her improvised bedroom.

They stood at the door in silence looking at each other and Charlotte was the one who signaled for him to follow her to the kitchen so they could have some time alone.

“You should ask her to stop calling you dad.”  Was the first thing she told him and Onew frowned.

“I don’t agree with that.”

“I’m sure it’s not healthy. It’s confusing her when clearly she knows that you are her brother.”

“It wasn’t something I planned to happen. It just did. I can’t simply ask her stop stop calling me that…”

“She has issues. She needs help to recover from what happened and she needs to know who her real father is.”

Onew shock his head and sat at the table with his head between his hands “She is happy this way and she knows who that bastard is. I told you, he doesn’t care about her.”

Charlotte sat beside Onew and grabbed his hand “I know. I’m sorry if I sound pushy or mean but I’m worried with her and you. Besides that man needs to be blamed for what he did to her and everyone.”

“I told you that he has two older sons right? Lee left the house to pursue his dreams and he doesn’t want anything to do with him anymore. The other one, Ondrew, he is only waiting to finish college to take away the company from his dad and make him pay for what he did to his mother. After that happens I’m sure we will get what he deserves.”

“He should also pay for what he did to Eun Sun and your mother…”

“I really don’t want Eun Sun to know that her father went to jail because of her.”

Charlotte knew what he meant. It was better for the little girl to forget what he did to her.

“I understand but he needs to be punished, he…”

Onew leaned forward and kissed her, his hand pulling her by her neck closer to him, his other hand grasping hers.

“Thank you, for worrying about her and me. For loving us….you do love us right?”

Charlotte blushed a little and nodded her head “Yes…”

“You love me?” He caressed her cheek, brushing her hair away and Charlotte leaned against his touch.

“I think that is very clear now.”

He smiled kissing her again, his lips rubbing against hers for a little while longer even after they stopped kissing.

“I had a lot of fun today. I don’t think we ever had so much fun at the zoo before. Eun Sun probably agrees with me.”

“Maybe they had more animals today!” she suggested but he shook his head, his smitten gaze on her.

“No. The only difference was you being there, holding Eun Sun hand and mine.”

Charlotte didn’t move away when he kissed her again, this time a lot more eager, mimicking the passion of the night before. He wanted her and she wanted him too but she didn’t go home ever since the previous day and that was madness. She pushed him softly away.

“I need to go home. I can’t stay. I want to!” she added quickly making him smile “But my roommates must think I’m going crazy. Besides tomorrow is school day.”

He tucked her hair behind her ear “I know! I can’t drive you home! I’m sorry, because Eun sun...”

“I know. You can’t leave her alone. It’s ok.”

“I’ll call a taxi for you.”

She nodded her head and he kissed her lips again. He wasn’t sure if he would ever get enough of her and she had the same thought running through her mind.

“What you told me at the zoo about me not being alone, what did you mean?” He asked finally.

“Well…you know, we are together now. We are dating?!”

He chuckled because clearly she had the same worries he had and that was adorable.

“I want Eun Sun to have a real family.”

“Yes, I want too! She deserves it.”

Onew expression was serious and Charlotte knew he was going to say something important.

“Help me then, move in with me.”

She panicked with his request.

They just started dating and he was already asking her to live in with him?!

She was scared because it was such a big step and responsibility. It wasn’t only living in with him, but also with a little girl that was already emotional damaged.

The worse part of it and the scariest one was that Charlotte actually wanted to say yes.