Chapter 6 - Exo

Now You're Gone

"Who are you?" Hana asked, sleepily. 

     Their faces then filled with shock. At that moment, it hit her, just who these boys were, and what they were doing there. She looked at each of them, trying very hard to remember all their names, but only coming up with about half. The one who spoke was Chen. He was still smiling. 

"You know, we could ask you the same question." That voice she knew belonged to Kai. 

     Hana wanted to stand her ground, so she quickly replied. 

"You guys are pretty disrespectful when it comes to strangers." 

     After that, none of them bothered to answer. She rolled her eyes, and proceeded to pack her things and fold the bed. Just then, Exo's manager entered the room, causing them all to bow lightly, including Hana. 

"You're leaving?" He said, without so much as glancing at Exo. 

"I'm sure I'll find a place to stay.. Thank you for letting me stay here though." 

"I can't let that happen." He said firmly. "You're a minor, and I can't let you leave under my watch." 

     Exo looked surprised, but Hana kept on ignoring them. 

"Manager-nim, but where will we practice?" one of them said. 

"Here, of course." 

     Everyone's eyes became wide. How were they supposed to practice with Hana in the room? How was Hana going to manage being in the same room as them? 

"Maybe this practice will be fun. You can teach her, or maybe she can even just watch." 

     Hana shook her head. "I don't think that would be nessisary. I'll look around for another place to stay. If I don't find one, I'll be back tonight."