Chapter 5 - Rat

Now You're Gone

 

     Hana's sleep was restless. She grew cold, and took out a blanket that she brought. But that wasn't enough. Her brother's smile ran through her mind as well as pain through her heart when thinking of Sungjae. 

     Eventually, she woke up to the surprisingly familliar sound of screaming girls. Her heart skipped a beat, and she jolted upright from where she was laying down in the grass. Hana's first thought was that her Donggeun and the rest of the band came to look for her, so she let her feet take her to where she heard the screams. 

     When she arrived, the crowd's noise had gown almost twice as loud as it was before. She pushed passed different clusters of girls, and ended up with no escape. Soon enough, the group was pushing and shoving to get into a building, and slowly but surely forming a line. At the entrance of the building, she saw that the inside was somewhat of a concert hall, though it was much smaller than the ones that Btob had played at before. As soon as she entered the building, the guard pulled down a rope in front of the person behind her.

"We're all full now," He said sternly. "Sorry girls." 

     It was at this time that Hana finally realize what this is. She's aware that sometimes bands hold concerts just for the heck of it. There's no charge, and it's the whole idea of 'First come first serve' considering there's a limitted ammount of space. Hana also realized that this concert was in fact, not for btob. Girls were walking around with banners that had Exo writen on them, and the talking just wouldn't stop. She'd been to her brother's concerts before, and thankfully, she was somewhat used to it. 

     Hana was forced to sit through the whole concert. The truth it, she's seen exo preform before. And she never really found any reason to like them that much. She somehow fell asleep, and only awoke to one of the exo members screaming: 

"THANK YOU!!" 

     She picked up her bag, and slowly made her way out of the concert hall. She was teh last one out, so before she left, she decided to stop and ask for a little help. 

"Excuse me...?" She said to the guard.

"Can I help you?" He replied. 

"Yes... I was just wondering if there were any cheap motels around here?" 

     Surprisingy, his face grew with worry. "You don't have a place to stay?" 

Hana shook her head. 

     At that very moment, another man came up to the guard, and was about to say someting, but stopped when he saw Hana.

"Why is she still here?" The man sounded almost defencive. 

"She's not causing any harm." The guard said. "She doesn't have a place to stay." 

"Does she expect us to let her stay here?" The man asked. 

"She wsas asking me if there were any motels around this place."

     The man then turned to Hana, and his face grew with the same ammount of concern. 

"Sorry for my outberst." The man said. "I'm Exo'x manager."

     Hana just nodded. She wasnted to get out of there. It wouldn't really matter if she had to sleep in the park again. She bowed, and slowly backed away. 

"I'll just get going, sorry for bothering you." 

"Nono, I think I have a place for you to stay. I just need to see your ID." 

"Oh.. Of course." She then pulled out her id card, and handed it to the man. 

     The manager then nodded, and motioned for her to follow him. They ened up at a place that she recognized as SM entertaiment's main office building. He brought her to a place that she was positive was the practice room, and gave her a pillow and blanket. Turning out the lights, she had no choice but to allow herself to fall asleep. 

<<>> 

     Hana was awoken not by her own will, but by the lights suddenly turning on, and noisy footsteps entering her temporary room. 

"Hah. Manager-nim wasn't lying when he said there was a street rat living in here." 

     She lifted her head, and she was greeted by twelve cocky looking boys, all with smirks plastered on their faces. 


Hi everyone~ Sorry for the long wait! I was with my friend all week, and I haven't seen her in a LONG time TT. School is sarting soon for me... I might not be able to update that often... Either that or I'll just make each chapter a little shorter... Let me know? 

Dont forget to Comment! Also subscribe if you like the story, and an upvote wouldn't be too bad either! Haha. 

One last thing! Don't forget to check out my other story: Badman that I'm working on with my friends! Check out my last chapter for more info and the trailer! See you guys!