one: intro

Stay With Us

"Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon~"

You had just excused yourself from class to use the restroom when you hear a beautiful voice ringing through the dull halls of school. You peek over the corner of the end of the hall where the singing was coming from.

It's him. 

Your eyes widen and your heart beat becomes rapid. You turn back around with your back against the wall.

"Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae~" 

Jeon Jungkook. I didn't know he could sing... Then again, there isn't something he can't do. He's even more perfect now. Asdfksfjalk. 

You fangirl over him in your thoughts for who knows how long.

"What are you doing here?" someone says loudly, startling you so hard you jump. You turn around to face a gorgeous tall boy with deep-red hair only a couple feet away from you.

J-J-Jungkook...

You could have sworn he was at the other end of the long hallway; you must have been so lost in your fantasies that you didn't hear him getting this close to you. Although you had the biggest crush on him and knew almost everything about him, this is the first time you two have ever met and talked- wait you didn't even talk yet. He was making eye-to-eye contact with you making your stomach do flips. The eye contact itself made you ridiculously nervous. You were about to speak when-

"YAH!! Shouldn't you two be in class right now!?" You freeze, startled again by the interruption.

Eotteoke!? 

A teacher was coming towards you two from the end of the hall. 

Thank God for these long hallways though.

"Gotta go, see ya around, cutie," he says winking at you, then he ran for the stairs disappearing from your sight.

Did he just call me a cutie? Omo.

You snap back to reality and start running too, finding a random locker and hiding in it. You sit there dazed, not believing what just happened.

I've fallen for him even more.

 

---

 

You watch from afar as Jungkook sits with his friends at lunch; the table consisted of him and his other six guy friends, and every so often there's girls keeping them company.

He's smiling and laughing.

I wish I was the reason for his smile.

It's been four months since your last encounter with him, which was when you were stupid and didn't say anything because he was too attractive and you were ..you. You see him often though, always with either his friends or pretty girls. You're not sure why, but to him, it's like the incident never even happened. He doesn't even glance at you in the hallways. He's always walking with a different girl and you constantly tell yourself that you're definitely not jealous, even though it kind of makes your heart sink a little. You have tried to go to the bathroom at the exact same time as the incident every day, hoping you could see him and hear his angellic voice again, but he was never there, leaving you disappointed. This was the only way you felt you could talk to him: only when he was alone. You were too shy and he was too popular. Sure you had friends too, but none were really that close to you.

But he thinks I'm cute, right? 

You constantly remind yourself of what he said to you last. It was the only thing giving you hope.

 

---

 

"Dude, who's that girl over there?" Kim Taehyung asks, interrupting Jungkook's conversation with Jimin. Jungkook turns to where Taehyung's looking, then turns back shrugging.

"No one really; I was skipping class a long time ago and ran into her." Jungkook thinks back to four months ago when he first saw her. "Not my type. Why?" he asks Taehyung, continuing to eat his food.

"I always see her staring at you," Taehyung pauses and laughs. "Aw, she's probably got the biggest crush on you."

Jimin glances over at the girl too. "She's kind of cute."

"She looks too pure though," Taehyung adds.

"Hey, if it's true she likes you, I bet it'd be hella easy to get into her pants," Jimin said. All the guys nodded and agreed, snickering.

"Is that a challenge?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, glancing at the girl again. She looked up from her food, meeting eyes with Jungkook for a few seconds, and looked away, blushing. "Challenge accepted then."

 

---

 

Finally, class is over for the day. You make your way through the crowds of students in the halls to your locker. It was another boring, uneventful school day. You were tired and just wanted to go home. Suddenly, someone coming from the opposite direction bumps against your shoulder pretty hard and you fall on your , but the halls were crowded so you could not see who the jerk was.

"Aissh, chincha...how rude, they didn't even apologize!" You rubbed where your shoulder was hit. You roll your eyes, then realize someone had stopped in front of you.

"Are you alright?" a familiar voice asks, and he holds out a hand. Your eyes move from the person's hand up to his face, not believing your eyes. Ugh, of all the times, he sees me like this. You take his hand, embarrassed that you fell in front of this god-like human, and he helps you up. "Th-thanks," you managed to say, looking away. You could feel his eyes on you and you were too nervous look back at him, but you had to, because you didn't want to seem rude.

"Hey, I remember you. The girl that skipped class that one day," he studies your eyes, smirking. "It's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Y-yeah," you stutter, melting from his chocolate brown eyes. Get a hold of yourself. Ugh just act normal! You clear your throat. "Hahah, we meet again.. in a weird situation." He nods and chuckles.

"I never got to know your name, cutie."

Why is he doing this to me I honestly just omf-

"Ah right, it's _____," you say with a smile.

"I like how that sounds," then he says your name; you've never heard your name said so beautifully. "My name's Jungkook."

 

 

 

 

---

A/N: sorry guys i swear this is going somewhere just bear with me thanks so much love ya