Courage

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week of student annual festival has come. Everyone in the university is rushing and busy towards the said event. Jiyeon is one of those nervous students who can't help herselft to be uptight. Theworiness in her face us visible, her friends Suzy and Qri is watching her walking back and forth in th dance room. She take a break practicing her 'never ever' dance. 

It's very rare for someone like Jiyeon to get nervous since she's dancing all throughout her teenage years. The dance steps requires those seductive look and daring poses, a very hot and y performace indeed. Another thing that make her heartbeat fast is the appearance of her crush. Yes, Jiyeon has a major crush on this guy named Yoon Shi Yoon, popular baking master in their university. A cullinary student majoring in pastry. 

Aside from being the 'Baker King', Shi Yoon is one of those good-looking young man in their university. Boy-next-door style of man. Jiyeon has crushing him for awhile now. They are merely acquitancrs, he is nice to Jiyeon eversince they've met. Greeting whenever he bumped on her or waving his hands if he saw her her from a far. 

"Are you guys sure that he's gonna watch?" Jiyeon ask her friends for the ninth time now. 

Qro look at her blankly before answering "How many times do you have to ask that?" 

Suxy chuckled at Qri's answer and Jiyeon glared at her. 

"Haha, he said he's going to watch Ji." Suzy told her friend.

The chills in Jiyeon's body increase again. When you are having this little crush on someone, you are being like this too right? Who wouldn't. 

"what if I made mistake and he laugh at me?" The dinosaur ask again. 

Qri stood up from her seat, ready to leave.

"tchhh why are you so bothered? You like him that much Ji?"

Jiyeon look straight into her eyes.

"I-I don't know.. maybe.. I.." she scammered her words.

"Eunjung is going to watch too" Qri said flatly. Trying to see if Jiyeon will be bothered.

"Ohh? really?" Jiyeon said.

Qri wanted to punch her friend but instead she walk to the door "Really? You are that dense Jiyeon?" she said and leave.

Jiyeon thought for a moment. 'dense?'

Suzy stood up too and help Jiyeon's shoulder.

"It's okay.. Qri unnie is PMS-ing. Don'y mind her" She assured her friend.

"keke I know"

"well.. I guess I have to go too. See you there Ji. Goodluck. DOn't get nervous okay? You can do it. We're at the front seat so we can see you clearly. Fighting!" Suzy cheered her up. 

"Thanks." Jiyeon answered. 

Suzy smiled and walk to the door, ready to follow her hot-tempered bestfriend.

Jiyeon fix herself. 

 "Relax Jiyeon. Relax" she talk to herself.. 

--

Meanwhile, the four best buddies with IU is getting ready fot their performance too. Mr. Kang asked them to participate at the ceremony of the freshmen night. They are going to play some upbeat song to everyone. Eunjung is busy doing singing ritual while the others making sure that the instrument is not off tune. 

"Unnie, Jiyeon will be performing too" IU inform the busy chum.

It's only EUnjung who stop what she was doing and gave her attention to IU.

"Ohh? I haven't seen her yet, Maybe I could give her some goodluck cheer.keke"

IU warmly smile, knowing that Eunjung is showing off her feelings obviously.

"Did I say something wrong?" The baekguu asked IU, noticing the giggles from the girl.

"Ohh no. nothing unnie."

IU stare at Eunjung for a moment.

"unnie.. You care too much on Jiyeon?"

IU question startled the short haired girl. She rub the back of her head, she's being shy of what she was going to say.

"Well.."

IU chuckled once more at Eunjung's shyness.

"Unnie is so cute" she said.

"Huh?"

"I know that you care too much for Jiji, and knowing someone who cares to her makes me happy too unnie. Eventhough that brat is such a pa-"

"Pain in the ?" Eunjung interrupted her.

"yeah unnie. haha"

"I know thw feeling. keke" Eunjung said.

They both laugh talking about Jiyeon.

"Unnie. You like Jiyeon right?" IU asked.

Once again the chills in Eunjung is working.

"well.. I- I do like her. I mean, you like her too right?"

"No.. Not that.. I like Jiyeon as my bestfriend unnie... But you, you like her.. as in like.. well.. uhhh romantically?"

 The baekguu look at the ground fidgetting. 

"am I that obvious?" she asked. 

IU giggled. "keke to me yes. to Jiyeon.. You have to rub it on her face unnie"

"keke.. she's a dense type, isn't she?"

IU shrug and smile.. 

"I don't know.. maybe? Jiyeon's past relationships didn't work well.."

Hearing that Jiyeon has some love relationship before, Eunjung level of jealousy increase.. 

"But.. I like you unnie. I know that you can take her of my bff keke" IU added. 

"You know that.. uhh.. I'm gay right? aren't you.. uhh well.. like.. against?" Eunjung asked worriedly. Korea is not really open in this kind of things. Eventhough nowadays some people accept it, she can't help tpo get worried. 

"hmm.. not really unnie. Why? It's not like you commit a crime unnie." IU assured her.

Eunjung hug IU a little. Knowing that someone support you can make your heart lighter. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter