Now or Never

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week of the student council festival has finally ended. Jiyeon and her friends is making their way to the fine dining restaurant that Qri suggest. It was rough week for all of them, for Qri and Suzy being the university student council, for IU and Jiyeon for participating a lot of the school festival. 

"OMO! All I want now is to eat. Seriously" Jiyeon said as they sat at the reserved table that Qri prepared beforehand. 

"Right. I barely have snacks during festival. I am running everywhere just to finish everything in shape" Suzy agreed. 

"How about you Jieun?" Jiyeon asked her bff.

"Me?" 

The three girls nod. They were waiting for the food just then they made their order. 

"Not so tough, unnies are taking care of me well" IU told them. 

"Aigoooo~ I can tell. I can tell.. you're counted as lucky one when you have unnies like them." Qri exclaimed.

Suzy nod in agreement while Jiyeon just shrug. 

"I guess I am lucky though keke. Unnies are so kind to me, especially Eunjung unnie" IU told them boasting. 

Qri and Suzy look at IU like a jealous fangirls. 

"How?" Jiyeon asked looks like the dino is intimidated.

"Well... hmmm  Jungie unnie look after me from time to time. Asking me if I'm fine with the song we're gonna play, or making funny faces if she notice that I'm uncomfortable around crowd. Even in my studies, unnie gave me so much advices." IU answered.

Jiyeon felt strange..

"I gave you advices too!" the dino growled. 

"Yeah. But, unnie and you are different. Eunjung unnie is much matured in her age too.." IU explained.

Jiyeon pouted at IU's words and her bestfriend chuckled. IU ruffled Jiyeon's hair and smile. 

"Aigooo. Don't worry, you're still my bestfriend Jiyeonieeee" 

Jiyeon beamed, she don't knoe why she's upset hearing IU spazzing about Eunjung. Is it because her bestfriend is so close to someone else aside from them? Or is it because Eunjung is so caring to IU? She don't really understand herself now. 

"are you jealous ji?" Suzy asked her. 

Jiyeon jolt at her friend's question. 

"why would I be? I know Jieun would choose me over that turtle." Jiyeon said with her oh-so-confident tone. 

""But I think unnie would prefer to be with you rather than me. keke~" IU suddenly said. Meekly. 

Jiyeon look at Qri and Suzy who's throwing their teasing smiles on her. 

"Don't look at me like that. You guys are kooky"

Her bestfriends laugh at her and then the cute baby dinosaur pout. Oh boy~ if Eunjung could see that she might pased out right away. keke~

They ate and talk about other stuffs. The four long time bestfriends enjoy their time together. Their laughters invade the table sign that everyone is savoring eah other's presence. 

--

On the other party, Eunjung and her buddies is spending their spare time watching their favorite drama series Dream high 2 at Hyomin's room. 

"Is it juts me, or that Rian girl looks like Jungie's lover?" Soyeon uttered while watching. Her eyes not leaving the television screen. 

Hyomin and Boram are so into the drama just nod in approval, while Eunjung almost spit out the chips in hearing the word 'lover'. 

"w-what lover?" she asked stuttering. 

Soyeon dissed at her. "Stop pretending that you don't know! You know exactly what I'm talking about" she said. 

Boram who is so emerse in watching Rian dancing Run the world glared at them "shhhhhhhhhh!" the tiny girl hushed them. 

Soyeon and Eunjung zip their mouth and Eunjung get closer to Soyeon's ears. "She's not my lover! Watch your words dude!" she whispered.

"Not yet. But you will soon" Soyeon said flatly. 

Eunjung blushed at the thought of Jiyeon being her girlfriend. 

"So, you better stick to your plan" Hyomin suddenly butted. 

"waah!" Eunjung got startled at her friend's sudden talk. 

"look buddy. It's now or never. Do or die game in basketball indeed" Soyeon told Eunjung, putting her arms around baekguu's neck. 

Boram still not paying attention. 

"I know. I know. I will tell her what I fee. Because if I don't, I will slay the author of this fic" 

"Yah! Don't blame the teemochi!" THERE THERE! Go Hyomin!

"Hyom's right dude. The author is making the story in progress so why blame her? I think she's doing it on a purpose" Soyeon told her puppy friend. 

"what purpose?" 

"to prove to fans that you're really a turtle?" 

"I'm not!!"

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter