Morbid of a broken relationship

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon stare at Eunjung for good 10 minutes while she's sleeping in her lap. Everyone knew how "sleeping" word related to Eunjung right? She's a goddess when it comes to that matter, like she can literally sleep everywhere. 
Does she need a pillow or blanket? No, Eunjung can sleep without it. All that she need is to close her eyes, calm her mind and then boom!  The sleeping puppy is on track. 

Jiyeon finds it cute when Eunjung is sleeping. Though she find her girlfriend cute everytime.  She look at Eunjung's restful eyes, look so tired yet you can see that she's enjoying her sleep. The steady, tranquil breathing she can hear makes her heart at flutter. 

The baby dinosaur her short hair, soothing the puppy eyed girl to her slumber. Funny how this girl look like a baby sleeping in her mother's arms whenever she take a nap.Snug a bug in a rug, Eunjung's sleeping habit is one of the things that Jiyeon adores. 

Until she feel the vibration in her pocket. Someone's calling her. She queitly took her phone to know who it is. Carefully looking at the name on her cellphone's screen.Not long after her face changed. 

"Hyeri Calling..." 

She look at her sleeping girlfriend again and then look at her phone. 
The feeling of guilt eat her up, not long after.

--

When Eunjung woke up, Jiyeon is busy preparing for their dinner. It's five noon and they have to eat.
Specially Jiyeon, her stomach is not a joke. She may look so fit and y with a slim body, but her inner self-love for food is something different. Only her friends knew how Jiyeon eat, and now Eunjung and Eunjung's friends too. They are hanging out a lot. 

It's weekends, most of the time the inseparable couple EunYeon will go out to have fun.But for some odd reason, Jiyeon wanted to stay at her apartment to have some alone time with Eunjung. And for some odd reason too, Eunjung wonder why suddenly her girlfriend decided that way.The ussual date out is fun but sometimes, staying at the warm and ozy apartment with someone you love is not a bad idea. :)

"Do you need help?" Eunjung ask the dino who is busy cutting the vegetables at the moment. 

"Ohh. You're up." Jiyeon greeted. 

Eunjung come closer to her to see what she is doing. A soft smile crept on her face after.

"Be careful babe" Eunjung told her when she saw Jiyeon cutting the onions while looking at her. 

Jiyeon gave her a fluttery smile in return. 

"You can watch TV first while I  cook." Jiyeon suggest. 

"nah. I like watching you cook for me" the baekguu honestly confess. 

The tint of pink were visible in Jiyeon's cheeks. Every now and then, Eunjung's words surprised her. 
Giving her shudders, the shivering affection makes her feel hot. Very hot. 
Inside and out. 

"Babe, the water's boiling" Eunjung snap Jiyeon's thoughts. 

Jiyeon rush to the stove to prevent the water from spilling. Shortly, she feel Eunjung so close. She don't know why but she feels hot everytime Eunjung come close. 

'What's wrong with you' Dino ask herself.

Eunjung notice the uncomfortable movement that Jiyeon's showing. 

"It's like we're married. Cooking together, spending our day together, or whatsoever we did today. I miss this Jiyeon" Eunjung thoughtfully told Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon look at her after she cleaned the spilled water in the stove. Looking at it, they are like a newly-wed couple who's busy adjusting in their everyday life. And seeing that easeful yet loving smile in Eunjung's lips made Jiyeon's world change. A rush of postive and negative thoughts in her mind came across. 

Eunjung slowly turn Jiyeon to face her. Jiyeon's shyness is visible. Cute. Eunjung thought. She gave her a peck of kiss for that. The baby dino's eyes went wide. It's not like it's their first kiss but the situation right now wasn't helping. Alone in a one big apartment, while she's feeling hot that until now she can't figure out why. Maybe because Eunjung is wearing a loose shirt, and she can see the strap of her bra. Or maybe because she  just so shocked at the sudden kiss. 

Baekguu look at her. "You are so cute. You know that?" She said. 
Placing her hands on Jiyeon's waist. 

Jiyeon redness level is at stake here. She's looking at the floor. Shy. Hot.

"keke~ You so quiet when I do this to you everytime, you don't like it?" Eunjung ask her. But she perfetly knew that she has an effect on Jiyeon's human being that's why the girl is acting that way.

"N-no.. I-.." Jiyeon stuttered. She's afraid that the overflowing hotness in her inner self could loose anytime. 

Looking at the girl she love, Eunjung gave her another peck on the lips. This time, Jiyeon grad her nape and kiss her. Didn't she tell you? She might loose anytime. A passionate kiss were share by two girls in apartment kitchen.
Passionate kiss that turns into a wild one. 

It gets hotter and hotter when Jiyeon sligthly touch the hem of Eunjung's loose shirt.  Eunjung's was shocked but didn't break their kiss. 

With that she knew why Jiyeon's acting that way, she's turning her on. Eunjung respects Jiyeon too much, every decision that she has, she honor. 

Jiyeon's hands roam inside her shirt gently touching her bare stomach. Making Eunjung startle. Eunjung don't know what to do. Her hands are still on Jiyeon's waist.

And while they're busy making out and sharing their wild kisses. Eunjung saw the water boiling again. And then Jiyeon stop. 

Catching the air that they loose, gasping. Until they are calm again.  Both are red, shy and hot.  No one wants to talk. Too awkward to them. 
 
Jiyeon removed Eunjung's hands on her waist before saying...

"Stay at the living room while I cook. I don't want my house to be on news tomorrow. Burned. I get distracted when you're here"

Eunjung offer her a sheepy smile.

"You sneaky dinosaur!" Eunjung girlfriend to get rid of the awkward atmosphere while poking her waist. 
Trying to tickle her. 

"Stop it! Yah!" 

"hahaha fine. I'll go and watch TV first. Call me when you need help" Eunjung said.

And the awkwardness after a wild kiss were gone.

--

Meanwhile, Hyomin, Soyeon together with Suzy and Qri met at their university cafeteria. It's Saturday, Hyomin think that they should hang out somewhere that has 'fun' word to it. Not in the school. Though, school is getting fun lately because of Qri. 

"I can't believe I'm attending this make up class!!" Soyeon complained, while putting the mufffin that she ordered.

"It's fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter