Kiss the rain

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late night at Ham's Residence, Eunjung finished shower and ready to dig in into her bed to have a nice and wonderful dream. She checked on the bedside clock..

"10 pm already?" She mumbled. 

She checked on her phone to see if someone misses her and messaged them. She got a text from Hyomin and unknown number. 

"Hmmm.. another unknown number again huh?" She uttered. She open the message only to find what on the message. 

From : 081-****-***

Ham Eunjung. Thanks for the sandwich. 

She look into the message again and again. There's only one person that she gave a sandwich to. She can't be wrong now. 

"Jiyeon? How did she.." 

She dialed the number and it's ringing. She can't control herself from being nervous again. Jiyeon picked up the phone.. 

*dug*

*dug*

*dug*

Eunjung's chest is going to explode when her phone stop ringing sign that someone from the other line pick it up.. 

"yeoboseyo?" 

Eunjung can't utter any words.. Jiyeon's voice is on the other line.. 

"uhhh.." she mumble. 

"who is this?" Jiyeon asked.

"yeoboseyo? YAH!" Jiyeon yell.. Eunjung can't have the courage to speak on her on the phone. Just like the old times, Jiyeon's herself make her go crazy.. 

"Uhh.. Jiyeon.. I-it's uhhh... Eunjung" The ham stuttered. 

The other line got quiet for a moment.. Eunjung wonder why the girl stop talking, the call is going on still.

"Hey~ Yeah? Eunjung? The turtle?" Jiyeon finally talk. 

"I'm not." 

"you are"

"I'm not" 

"you are" 

"I am."

"You're not" Jiyeon said.. They realize the silliness that they do and laugh..

"HAHAHHAHAHA" Jiyeon laugh at the other line.

Eunjung chuckled.. Silence fill the air of the phone call again.. 

"Uhh.. w-well.. I.. I just want to check if this really your number.. It's Parl Jiyeon right?" Eunjung talked. 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. 'is there another Jiyeon that you knew?' she thought. 

"tchhh. Yeah.. Anyway, thanks for the sandwich" She said.

"Right.. You are welcome.. Uhmm.. W-well.." 

"why are you scammering your words? Seriously?" 

"I.. I.. You know.. I was just.. uhh. shocked. You know my number?" EUnjung asked.. 

Jiyeon thought about it through the other line and bite her lower lips. She asked IU to get Eunjung number. To thank the girl atleast.

"Yeah. I asked Jieun to have your number.. well.. It's pretty late now. I'm gonna hang up." Jiyeon stated monotonely.. 

"Uhh, yeah. Bye" Eunjung shortly answered. 

*toot toot toot* 

And soon the phone call ended. 

Eunjung squeeze at the moment the phone hang. 

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" She squits excitedly and fell into her bed. She checked her phone. 3 minutes of call duration from Jiyeon is fine with her.. But she's not yet satisfied so she send the dino a goodnight message. She don't care if Jiyeon will read it or not but sending her a message can make her heart lighten. :)

--

Jiyeon's POV 

The phone call ended and I lay down on my bed to get a sweet nightmare. But then my cellphone vibrated..

*

From : Turtle Ham

You're welcome again dino feet. keke~ Goodnight. 

 

"DINO FEET?!!" I was too emersed reading her message.. So even if my eyelids is going to fall off. I tried my hardest to reply. 

*

To : Turtle Ham

Says the girl who walks like a turtle. 

Sent

I laughed at my own childish act.. I closed my eyes but the my phone vibrated again. 

From : Turtle Ham 

Ohh? I bet you eat the sandwich with your dino teeth? No?

*

This.. This... THIS!!!! I wanted to threw away my phone but I realize that this thing is very expensive.. I can't believe this dummy is making fun of me. No one ever called me Dinosaur. Or there is? I just don't know. But.. but.. TSK!

I didn't bother to reply to her and proceed on sleeping. That dummy is getting on my nerves seriously. 

"Don't mind her. DOn't Jiyeon. Don't" 

--

I woke up around 6am in the morning and started to eat french toast and milk for breakfast. I have to go to school early for my dance practice. I was so tired yesterday since I got home late. I checked on my phone and saw 3 messages received. Probably from friends at school. 

From : Jiueniee

Jiyeon. :) I think I'm going to be late today. You can go at school first. See you!

**

I texted IU and look at the other messages. 

From : JB

YAH!! Don't forget to eat properly. I'm gonna tell your oppa if you don't. ARASSO?! 

**

No need to reply this one..

From : Turtle Ham

Goodmorning Dinosaur. Mom asked me to give you lunch today. See you at school. 

**

Tchhh. I replied her with a short "OK" and tucked my phone at my bag. I better get going. I hate the nagging session of some angry people for being late.

--

Eunjung happily walk to their university. The aura that she's having is very warm today. She greeted everyone that she bump into, she flashes her famous charismatic smile. 

That ordinary morning seems special to our baekgu. She's walking lively and even sing the famous T-ara new song. 

"Neon Sugar Free ije neon Sugar Free
Naegeman Sugar Free momodeunge Sugar Free"

She's walking down to their university when she saw her favorite girl rushing her way to the direction of the dance room. 

"JIYEEOOOON!!" She shout at the girl. 

Jiyeon look at her direction and roll her eyes when she saw the baekgu grins at her. Someone's not happt to see the puppy looking girl. Jiyeon look like a tyrannosaurus angry dinosaur when she lay her eyes on Eunjung. She continue walking and didn't mind to greet Eunjung. 

"Tchhh.. YAH! Yah! Park Jiyeon!!" he baekguu shouts again. 

Jiyeon stop and look at Eunjung's direction annoyingly. 

"what?!" She growl at her. But Eunjung didn't seem afraid instead she run closer to her and flashes her brightest smile cherished lady. 

"good morning Jiyeoniee~ are you going to practice this early?" She asked. 

"No. I'm going to sleep at the dance room" Jiyeon answer sarcastically. 

Eunjung find it cute when Jiyeon is so pissed with her. 

"aigooo. here. here sleepyhead. I made you breakfast" Eunjung propose and hand the food on Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon look at the appetizing food in the hand of Eunjung. It's tempting, her weakness is food though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter