Part V

Don't Worry, I Remember

Me and Jungkook got closer throughout the year, and I grew apart with Jimin. Maybe because we barely see each other anymore. 
I enjoy every single moment I shared with Jungkook. We spent our time together as much as we can and as confidential as possible. There were lots of moment when we almost get caught being in the same room together. Its so funny though.
But all those moments will soon meet its end because, well... I'll be graduating in a few days. 
"You're going to disappear again?" he ask with no emotion in his tone. 
"I'm not disappearing. Cause now I tell you that I'm going," I reply. 
"So its a goodbye?"                   
I just shrug.         
"Well... I know I am," he says.
"What do you mean?"
"After I graduate, well even before that, I'm going to be busy with my schedules. I dont know how often I can contact you," he explains.
I don't know how to respond to that. I have myself believeing that we are in a relationship. There is no official title of it though, but we dedicated ourselves to each other. Isnt that what relationship is? Right? RIGHT?
I'm going to graduate in a few days, and I don't know where are we going to take this relationship to. I'm not even sure if he thinks the same way I do. 

-Graduation Day- 
I've been sitting on this chair for hours just to get through the formality. I just cant wait to get out from here and find Jungkook. 
After the event ends I run straight outside. I skim through the entire sea of yellow and black uniform but he's no where to be found.
"Who are you looking for?" a sound come from behind me. 
Seriously! Did he trained with Ninjas? 
He ask that question so casually as if he doesn't know who I'm looking for. 
"Paboya... (바보야) Its you!"  
No wonder I can't find him, he's not wearing his uniform, he's wearing a tux! He looks really handsome in it.
He takes out his hand from behind him and a bouquet of flower appears.
"Waaa! Gomawoyo! (고마워요)"I say as I recieve the bouquet. My cheeks rose up and getting warmer. I sink my face into the flowers and inhale deeply. They smell as good as it looks. 
He walks closer toward me. He lean to my face and whisper, "Yepeuda (예쁘다/you're beautiful)"                
I startled. I can only reply with a simple thanks cause of how embarrass I am. 
I take a few pictures with my friends. They even say hi to Jungkook and some even joke about us date.
He didn't say anything, he only smiles politely. What does that mean? Does that mean he doesn't feel the same way I do? Does he still looks at me as his dongsaeng? (동생/junior)
After I finished taking lots of pictures. Jungkook pulled me out of the crowd. 
"I have something to show you. Come with me now," he whispers to my ear and pull me away.