Part III

Don't Worry, I Remember

They keep on arguing who likes who, and who hates who. At this point I know they're just joking. That means Jimin-Oppa doesn't know about it. Why though? Jungkook said to me that he told Jimin about it. But it seems that he's really clueless about it. 
"Ummh... where are we going?" I ask carefully. 
"A little far away from the city, we couldn't risk any paparazi or sasaeng fans," Jimin replies. 
"YOU have sasaeng (사생) fans?" ask Jungkook mockingly. 
"Don't temper with me, Maknae" 
"Where are we?" I ask again. At this rate I need to know where we are, so I'm able to figure out how to get home. 
"Dont worry, we'll take you back," says Jungkook reassuringly. 
"Says who? I need to go back to the city right away," says the driver.
"Eeiiyy, Manager-hyung!" Jimin responds. 
Hmm... I guess that is their manager. 
"Hahaha kidding. I have to go back, but I'll pick you guys up later. Please stay out of trouble," he advise. 
As he says that, the car stop. We arrive at this Korean BBQ house. 
As soon as we step out, the car drove away from us. The 3 of us stand in front of the BBQ house. 
"Just like the old time right?" says Jimin. 
"Yeah, the old time. You know, before this girl disappeared," Jungkook elbow my upper arm again. 
I couldn't say anything because its true. I disappeared. I left them. I lied too. I broke us. And I couldn't mend it.

***
 

"Now..." Jimin tap his chopsticks on the table. "We demand you tell us what happen. Why did you leave us?" 
"I didn't do it on purpose..." I defend myself.
"Still you didn't tell us... when you should," says Jungkook. 
Checkmate. He's right. I should have. 
"I don't know... I'm sorry. It was all the sudden." 
"We grew up together, HaeJin. I know you never do things so sudden," Jimin is back using his informal speech. 
"I couldn't..."  
"Could not what?" 
"I couldn't tell you guys, okay? Can we please just eat and go?" this time I snap at them. They don't ask anything any further. We eat like a few years ago. With jokes and laughter. 
When we're done, the manager come to pick us up again.
I ask them to just drop me off at the bus stop. I don't want them to go to my house. My roommates will flip when they see them and we are trying really hard to ovoid any rumors and mistakes. 
I get home and wash up immediately. After I finish wash up, I get a message through KTalk. 

Park Jimin: HaeJina. I know you don't want to talk about it, but you left me. At least you owe me that much to explain. 

Now its inevitable. But should I? 

해진이: Lets meet up. 
Park Jimin: Okay. Come to my Ent. buliding. 
해진이: No. Alone. 
Park Jimin: Arasseo... (알았어)