Part II

Don't Worry, I Remember

I didn't go to Jungkook's class this morning. I went straight to my class. As much as I want to hang out with Jungkook, I don't want to meet Jimin. I just hope he forgets about the whole hang out thing. 
Its home time, I dont have any lesson today so its very convenient for Jungkook to make plan today. I can't make any excuses. I try to sneak to the front gate without being noticable. Its pretty hard since I move around suspiciously.
"Haejina! (해진아) What are you doing?" my friend, SooYoung, shout out to me. 
"Kkamjjagiya! (깜짝이야). Don't shout!" I say, while I pull him closer to me. 
"Then, what are you doing?" He asks. 
"Nothing. Just be quite!" I say to him while looking out for Jungkook. 
"Yeah, what are you doing?"    
"Omona! (어머니)" I jump a little.
I turn to my back and there he was. Jungkook. Standing right behind me. 
"Are you stalking someone?" he asks, and joining me to keep a look out. 
Haahh... this guys always appear out of nowhere.                     
"Nobody," I say while straightening my back. 
"Then lets go... this way. So no one can see us." He grabs my hand and pull me away from SooYoung (수영). 
"Ya... yaa! HaeJinaa!" SooYoung shout to me as I keep getting further away. 
"I ask my manager to come pick us up."
And there it is... his car. Parked and waiting for us. Jungkook opens the door for me. 
"Annyeong! (안녕)" and Jimin is also there.                                                   
Ugh! What is it this? Why is my past coming back to me now.

***

Now we're on our way to somewhere I dont know. I assume we will be eating near BigHit Ent. buliding, because he has his schedule. I haven't said anything through the entire way until now. 
"Its been a long time Han Hae Jin-ssi" Jimin start to open a conversation. 
Since when he talks formally to me? He always look down on me ever since we were kids. 
"N... nee.. (네)" I reply as it is. 
"I was shocked when Jungkook said that you're in SOPA. I didn't even know you were IN Seoul." 
Thats true, I didn't tell anyone that I moved. 

"Hyung, can't you believe that she never said hi to me, despite the fact she's know I'm there too" Jungkook barge into the conversation.
Jimin turns his head to the back.
"Actually, I do believe that. I mean, why would she say hi to you? She doesn't even like you,"Jimin replies. 
"Eeeiyy, hyung!" Jungkook throws his snapback at Jimin and Jimin just block it. "If she doesnt like me, she wouldn't stop at my morning class every day just to see me draw. Right, Jin?" he elbow my upper hand. 
My cheek rose up, apparently this whole time he knew I came to his class just for him. I couldn't say anything. 
"Ya! Are you joking? Jangnan annya? (장난 아냐). Don't dream too much, everybody know she doesnt like you, haha!" says Jimin.        
I'm not sure it that was a joke or not. Doesn't he know about what happpen between me and Jungkook?