Baekhyun

The Mini-Adventures of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stares at his list on his phone and wonders if he should go to this person.

It must've been awkward having him run out of the room when he just ran in. But Sehun just shrugs off that thought because he needs all the help he can get.

Sehun gets up from his chair to go to Baekhyun's room. He knocks three times before the door opens a tiny bit and all you see is Baekhyun's head popping out.

"Oh, Sehun it's you. Come on in." Baekhyun invited Sehun into his room and closed the door.

Baekhyun takes a seat and then smiles and asks, "So what can I do for you? Help you with eyeliner? Help you get a bigger ? Help you-"

"Ah no hyung," Sehun cuts in, "I actually need your help with taking a photo for me. I asked other members but the rejected me. Jongdae hyung even knocked my phone into the water. It took me hours to dry it off completely."

"Oh!" Baekhyun jumps up, "This is probably why you went into Chanyeol's room the other day right?"

Sehun nods. "Yeah but I don't know what came over me, I just got embarassed and that's why I ran out of the room."

"Well I'd be glad to help you maknae but I can't do it right now, I need to go the host with Suho. I could do it tomorrow." Baekhyun smiles.

"You can't?" Sehun pouts.

Baekhyun replies, "I can but not today. I have a schedule, sorry Sehun. Do you want to take it tomorrow?"

Sehun gets off the bed, "Ah it's okay hyung, I'll just find someone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter