Chen

The Mini-Adventures of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Sehun walks by the laundry room on his way to Jongdae's room when he spots Jongdae doing his laundry.

"Hey hyung, what are you doing?" Sehun asks.

Jongdae rolls his eyes seeing that Sehun was only here to bother him and not help him. "I'm doing the laundry, what do you think?"

"So hyung can you-"

"Shut it." Jongdae turns his back to Sehun, "Now get out, the laundry room is pretty small and your booty is taking up most of the space."

Sehun clicked his tounge, "I know I'm bootylicious, no need to remind me but, I need your help really badly hyung."

Jongdae faces Sehun once he heard how desperate Sehun sounded. "What do you need help with?"

Sehun grins. "Well, I want to take this super awesome photo and I need help from you. Can you help me? Please?"

"A photo?" The shorter questions, "Really? Can't you just- nevermind."

Sehun nudges Jongdae, "Soooo? What do you think? Huh?"

"Hold your phone up for a second." Jongdae says as his eyes were squinted.

Sehun holds up his phone just like Jongdae told him to. The next thing you know, Sehun's phone got knocked out of his grasp and lands into the sink full of water beside him.

Sehun runs to the sink a looks over, "HYUNG! You, you just whacked my phone out of my hand. How can you do that to me?"

Jongdae thinks for a while and then says, "Sehun, what's the squared number of 4?"

"It's 16 hyung, why?"

Jongd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter