Xiumin

The Mini-Adventures of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was looking through photos on his Instagram while walking down the hallway. He always sees other people having great pictures but it requires another person to take the picture for them.

Sehun wonders if any of the EXO hyungs could take a picture for him so he could post it and look cool.

As he was passing by the living room, he spots his favourite Minseok hyung. Maybe this hyung could help him achieve his goal of having the perfect picture.

"Hyung! Minseok hyung!" Sehun calls out to get Minseok's attention.

Minseok was currently laying down on the sofa watching Kyungsoo's new drama, 'It's Okay, That's Love', with a bowl of popcorn on top of his stomach.

"Oh hey Sehun," Minseok lazily replies, "What do you need?"

"What do you mean hyung? I was just going to greet you."

Minseok rasies an eyebrow, "Sehun, you don't have to lie. You only ever come to me whenever you need something from me."

Sehun walks over and plops down on Minseok's legs while Minseok lets out a little omph from the heavy weight on the poor legs.

"Fine. I actually need someone to help me take a picture of me posing in a cool way so I can show the fans that I could take cool pictures too and since you're the first person I saw, I was thinking that maybe you'll help me?" Sehun asked, the last sentence being high pitchier than the other.

"No."

Sehun eyes widen as he couldn't believe that his favourite hyung turned him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter