Lay

The Mini-Adventures of Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing was next on the list. Sehun went to the kitchen where he last saw Yixing. He was there washing dishes.

"Hyung," Sehun starts off. "Are you busy?"

"Uh a bit Sehun, why?" Yixing asks stopping a bit, tilting his head to the side. Right there and then, Sehun wanted to pinch his hyung because he was just too adorable.

"It's because I need help with taking a picture and I went to other members but they all said no." Sehun says with a little pout on his mouth.

Yixing turns around and exclaims, "Oh yes! I would be will willing to help. I was getting bored anyway." Yixing pulls off the dishwashing gloves and wipes the sides of his pants. 

"But hyung, don't you hace to finish washing the dishes?" Sehun questioned.

"Oh!" Yixing exclaims. "I do, just wait a little bit and let me finish doing the dishes then I'll be able to help you."

Sehun nods and sits on the stool resting his head on his arms while waiting for Yixing to finish.

The tap turns off and Yixing turns around seeing Sehun resting. He gently tapped Sehun's head to let him know he was finish.

Sehun raises his head and gets off the seat. He leads Yixing out of the kitchen area when their manager popped into the room.

"Yixing, you have a schedule now. We have to go now, chop chop." Their manager said.

"Schedule?" Yixing askes confused. "I have a schedule today?"

"Yes Yixing," their manager sighed. "The cooking show remember?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter