on the floor

Crying Out

"what is this?" He looks puzzled when we entered the studio. I called Jong Hyun for an early run. He showed up in his sweats and sweaters.

"I heard you're a judo and taekwondo athlete." I said. "let's see how good you are,"

He snickered. "I'm not gonna go easy on you,"

"Oh don't," I positioned myself. For the next 5 minutes we've been both swapping stances. True to his word. He looks like he's into competition. He's not treating me as a girl nor girlfriend. His being tall gave him an advantage. He yelled and made a jab towards me. I was able to defend myself. I almost caught off guard with his axe kick but I recovered right away. His right legs hung on my left arms. I looked him straight in the eye. He lost his concentration and I took the chance and did my flying kick. He was on the floor.

"Black belt?" he was still lying on the floor face up.

"oh." I sat down.
"Since when?"

"Uh, grade school just like you," I answered.

"Oh so you've read about me. What's up? It's not like you to exercise this early."

"Stress," I said and stretched my legs.

With out any warning he backflip and pinned me down. My eyes went wild and my heart started beating twice its normal. His stare pierced straight to my heart. I turned my head.

He was still staring at me. "Babe, please be with me forever,"

I gathered my strength to push him but he was stronger. I chuckled. "Lee Jong Hyun, you're an athlete before a musician."

"huh?" he released me and helped me get up.

I sat down. "how can you propose after a match,"

"On the floor,

You're moving in a way,

I can't ignore.

 Don't you know, there's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind"

 He sang while kneeling in front of me. It was so sweet song. I can't explain my feeling. I like him but serenading me on the floor, I just melt. "Lee Jong Hyun," I just uttered.

 

          - fin-

 

Thank you for reading.Please  do check out my other stories.