in Korea with CNBLUE

Crying Out

It was such a busy vacation. Our parents flew to Busan right away. Mimi and I stayed in Seoul for 3 more days to do sightseeing. I was on my own and she on her own. I wasn't really sightseeing. I went to an interview for a position in the tourism department. I was really hoping to get the job and I was very happy when they told me I'll be filling in temporarily. I thought of calling my parents but that could wait till we arrive in Busan.

"babe, are you busy?" I called her thru skype. Right.

"hmmm...when did you arrived?" Jong Hyun had no idea I was in Seoul already. "Not really. Just hanging out at the dorm. Where are you?" he sounds excited.

"Babe, can you buy me coffee? I'm suddenly broke," I joked. "I'm at Sejong-si. How about meeting at

Cheongyecheon stream in an hour? I'm taking the subway,"

"Babe, Cheongyecheon stream? Are you serious? You're in Korea? I can.. I'll see you later. I'll call you when I get there," he got up right away and ran to his room to change.

"See you later," I was all smile and curious how will he go to Cheongyecheon stream. Things just gets better after the last time we saw each other in New York. We often talk online and he never fails to sends gift for the past 4 months. Things I never did and was annoyed everytime I see Mimi doing it, I did it. I scream while watching their concerts online.  Sometime we both watch one of their concert online and talk on the phone. I totally I fell for this guy.

I glanced at my watch. I guess I came earlier than he did. I wandered around and felt envious with the couples freely walking around. I felt a bit my lips and felt a pang. I have a boyfriend but I'm not free to walk around the public with him. I sat on the bench and fake my smile.

"And what's the princess thinking?" Jong Hyun hugged me from the back.

I was a bit surprise. "You're here," I turned and faced him.

"Hmm..I've been watching you for a while. You look like in deep thought," he sat beside me.

"I was thinking when we first met in jeju. I didn't expect we'll end up together,"

"Plane. I think we met at the plane," he corrected.

I snickered. "Oh... yeah. You really looked like the rich kid" I surveyed him. He was wearing a sweat pants and a jersey. Even with the sports outfit, he looks dashing. "I can't get the song you composed out of my head,"

He smiled. That dimple. How could you not fell for that smile? It makes him more handsome. "I wrote I can't believe few days later."

"Seriously?"

He nodded.

"hmmmm...It has a nice vibe. I kinda like it."

"when did you arrived?" he asked.

"3 days ago,"

"3 days ago? And you didn't say anything when we were chatting last night?" his tone changed.

I felt a little twinge of guilt. "I have to do some errands." I reasoned out.  "Are you mad?"

"You should have at least told me in advance so I could have made plans."

"That's my point. I have something to do in Seoul and I want to finish it before I leave for Busan"

"When are you leaving for Busan?" he turned to me.

"Tomorrow. We're booked at the hotel till tomorrow," I saw his face turned dismayed. "Babe, should I buy you dinner? You really looks unhappy,"

"Well, because you surprise me and you're leaving again tomorrow. We don't have much time to spend," he pouted.

"hmmmm, you live in an apartment right?" he nodded. "How about I make dinner tonight?" I suggested.

"I'm not sure if who are coming home for dinner. I think Jung Shin will be late from his taping. Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa hyung are up recording in a show."

"Let's go shopping," I pulled his hand. He stared at me. "Where do you normally do your grocery?"

"I'm starting to get worried. We might get spotted."

"Alright. What do you guys want to eat?"

He started calling the boys and asking what they want for dinner. The 3 confirmed to be home before 8. I listed in my phone the food they want to eat. "Do you guys like pasta? ughh! Right the manly Lee Jong Hyun doesn't eat pasta."

"I will eat anything you will make." he became excited. "The boys will be excited?"

"I'll do the grocery and I'll call you to pick me up,"

"Babe, I really love to come to the grocery with you," he pouted.

"Your choice," I teased. I would love to do grocery with him as well. Darn! One agony of dating a celebrity. "I should be going. I'll call you when I'm done."

He left ahead. I went to the grocery store he mentioned. I am used to grocery shopping but shopping for people you don't really know. I am not so sure. Nevertheless, I picked all the ingredients of the food they wanted and some I want them to try. Jong Hyun picked me  and helped me with the groceries. I was hesitant to enter their dorm.

"Aside from our mothers and sisters, you're the first girl to be in our dorm," he said.

I raised my brows. I don't believe him.

He saw it right away. "I'm not kidding. Yong hwa  hyung might not like it but well,"

I was really shocked more than surprised. The dorm was kind of huge but err..cluttered. Their shoes were piled up in the entrance. Magazines were everywhere. The laundry basket  was at different corner. The kitchen was a mess. The fridge was empty except for some fruits and drinks.  I shook my head. What do you expect from 4 boys living together.

"We're all busy. We don't have time to clean up."

"What time are they coming home?" I asked and started picking up the magazine.

"8 or so" He picked his guitar and started strumming I can't believe. "babe, come over here," he motioned me to sit beside him.

I complied and watched him play the guitar and sing the song. My God! How I love this man. His voice alone makes my heart stop beating. I looked at him passionately.

He stopped playing the guitar. "Stop looking at me like that," he was  blushing.

"Why not? I haven't seen you for a while," I continued teasing him. I got up and started putting their shoes on the rack. "Oh my goodness! you guys have lots of shoes,"

"half of those are Yong Hwa hyung's" he answered. "babe, I didn't asked you to come here to clean up,"

"This will take few minutes." I said as I put the last pair on the rack. I moved to the living room and cleaned up the couch and the coffee table. "There, it looks better. Shall we start making the food."

He put back the guitar and followed me in the kitchen. "what are we having today?"

"We're going Italian," I opened the fridge and took out the veggies. "Can you set up the barbecue outside,"

"Hmmm, the boys will be very happy. We rarely get this after long  work," he rested his hand on the counter. "Do you cook that often?"

"I am the middle child so I do most of the household chores and I used to work in a restaurant,"

"oh," he looks amazed. "Shall I ask hyung to buy some wine? I think we ran out. We only have soju in here. Do you drink soju?"

"heck yeah. My friends and I used to go noraebang and drink soju," I admitted and started slicing the peppers.

"I'll ask Yong Hwa hyung to pick up some wine,"

"I got 1 from the grocery," I said. I need it for the pasta. "But I guess it's not enough,"

We worked on the ingredients. Jong Hyun asking what's this and how to do that. I finished the sauce and decided to make the pasta and start the barbecue when they come in.

We just cleaned up the Kitchen when Jung Shin came in.

"Oh.... Hyung, were you bored enough to clean..." he didn't finish when he saw me. "Shim JiYeon-shi?" he was surprised to see me.

"Hi Jung shin," I waved.

"Hyung and Min Hyuk are on their way?" Jong Hyun asked.

"They'll be here soon. I spoke to hyung and he said he's picking some wine. Ah... " JungShin answered.

"Jung Shin-ah, help me start up the barbecue,"

"I'll go wash up first,"

While the 2 were busy outside, I finished up the salad and prepared the bread. I set the table. "You guys never used this?" The 2 were struggling with the barbecue grill.

The  2 looked at each other and laughed.

"I think just once. Min Hyuk was the one who did the barbecue," Jong Shin answered.

I started  to grill the meat and asked them to watch it for me as I went inside to grab the sauce I made.

"Ya... Jong Hyun, about time you clean up," I heard someone from the door. Sounds like Yong Hwa. I peaked in to let them know my presence in the house. "Oh... Shim JiYeon-sshi" He half laugh and half smiled. He looked embarrassed. "I thought Jong Hyun was joking. You just arrived?" he gave the wine to Min Hyuk.

"3 days ago." I answered and smiled to Min Hyuk. "Hi Minhyuk"

"Ah.... someone's really happy." Min Hyuk joked at Jong Hyun. "Oh, noona, you cooked? Ah, we're going to have a good meal tonight,"

"Hyung! Hyung! hurry up and help us here," Jung Shin said. "I'm hungry,"

I set up the table and just waiting for the beef to be grilled.

The buzzer buzzed.

"Are we expecting someone?" Yong Hwa checked the monitor. His eyes widened. "We're dead. It's the president," He looked at me and then to Jng Hyun.

"He knew I'm dating someone," Jong Hyun said.

My heart started to beat faster. I held my breath and clenched my hands. My hands started to sweat.

Yong Hwa opened the door.

"Oh, did you sell the shoes here?" he first noticed the clean area.

We all greeted him when he came in. He was obviously shocked to see me there and looked at Yong hwa asking for explanation.

"Oh, I'm their cleaning lady," I blurted out.

The four looked at me.

"Ya, Shim JiYeon," Jong Hyun was the first to react. "Sir, she's the girl I was talking before,"

"hmmmm, are you just having dinner now?" the CEO changed the topic.

"They just came in," Jong Hyun answered. "Join us,"

I don't know of Korean protocols. The CEO at the head. Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa on his left and right. I was seated beside Jong Hyun and I'm facing Jung Shin. Min Hyuk opposite the CEO. Though I am confident with the dish I prepared, but the fact that I was infront of their CEO made me uneasy. Jung Shin helped me served the food and I poured the wine to the glasses according to age. I set the bottle next to me and sat down.

The conversation progressed from here and there. The President asked them about their activities. I stayed quiet and focused on refilling the salad bowl and wine glasses.

"Wow! This taste good. These boys rarely have this kind of meal." the CEO complimented. "Jong Hyun's sure lucky to have you,"

I blushed.

"Jong Hyun didn't tell me everything. Where do you live?" The CEO continued.

I paused from chewing. Here we go. The interrogation starts. I smiled. "Ahm, I'm from New York. I just came for vacation,"

"New York," he repeated.

"We met in Jeju," Jong Hyun  added.

"Ah, how do you plan about dating? the CEO asked again. "You're aware of Jong Hyun's work right?"

"We'll be dating online," I managed to make a short low laugh.

"Nice," Yong Hwa commented. "Lesser risk to get spotted."

"I don't know," the CEO just said. He didn't mention if he's against or pro to our relationship. "Jong Hyun-ah, just don't neglect work,"

"sir, I'd be the first to kick his if he starts slacking," I just said and everybody laughed.

"hyung. hyung," Jung Shin was acting like a kid. "that means you can't bully me any more. Shim JiYeon Noona is just a call away,"

I looked at Jong Hyun. "You bully your dongsaeng?"

"Ya, Lee Jung shin!" Jong Hyun raised his hand in protest. "wait till we're done eating,"

"I just drop by to see how are the boys doing," the CEO got up. "The dinner's really good. I hope to catch up another dinner," he smirked.

Every body got up and bowed.

"Thank you." I smiled shyly.

The four boys walked the president to the door. I finally relaxed on my chair and breath freely. I pour more wine in my glass and drank half of it. "Oh my God! I thought he's going to grill me and ask me to break up,"

"Our president maybe that scary but he's reasonable," Yong Hwa defended the president.

"I can't eat properly," Jong Hyun sat back and started  eating again.

"Seriously, the pasta is really good. Noona, can you make more and we will freeze it," Jung Shin said.

I laughed. "It won't taste the same."

"Jung Shin-ah, clean up the table," Yong hwa's acting as the boss in the house.

I helped Jung Shin clean the dishes while the 3 settled at the living room watching TV. "Jung Shin, do you really like the pasta?"

"hmm," he nodded and smiled widely. "It's the first time I had good pasta at home,"

"I can make you if I have time,"

"Really noona?" he hugged me and I'm almost on the air. His height compared to mine I am on the air. "But uhm are you leaving soon?"

"yeah, my sister and I will be flying to my sister's in Busan tomorrow,"

"ahh, noona, how did you and hyung met? He never talk about it," he was curious George and looked at me with those puppy eyes.

I dried my hands and disheveled his hair."If your hyung don't want to talk about it then he doesn't."

 

a/n: fast pace. wanna start one.