My heart pounding

I'm sorry, my love

Taking a deep breath, I stood in front of a room door, with " MR LEE SUNGYEOL"  clearly stated on it.   I adjusted my clothes properly, combed my hair well wanting to show the best look of me to him. Proving to him i was doing perfectly fine even without him. " KNOCK KNOCK " i knocked the door followed by entering the office. When i entered his office, he was busy unpacking his stuff and aligning then neatly on the table. " As usual, clean freak.." i mumbled to myself. " What? " he suddenly looked up giving me an unsure expression. " Uhh.hh nothing. Oh, this your tea. Have a nice day. "  I placed his tea on the table and headed towards the door. Who knows, " AHH.." I landed in the arms of sungyeol. 

 

*what happened?*                                                                                                         

What actually happened was, as i was about to leave the room, my heels got hooked onto one of the 4 legs of the table and i almost fell flat onto the ground. But at this time, Sungyeol grab me. On my waist. And pulled me towards him. I landed in his embrace. This time my heart. It was beating like mad. This was the first time, first time its beating that quickly. Just then he looked into my eyes and said, " you've not changed uh? Stll as clumsily as before. " 

 

Regaining conscious, i pushed him away, trying to get up. But then, there was this acute pain in my ankle. " ah.."  i couldn't even stand up straight. " Tae-hee ah,  I think you've sprained your ankle.. " his concerned face made my heart pound. As he said that, he went in front of me, backfacing me and bent down. I think he was trying to help me by piggybacking me.

No. I'm not going to give in to this. I am not going to make him think i'm the clumsily Tae-hee that needs him all the time. I am now an independent woman. I don't need him. I kept telling myself. 

" Its fine." I said, pushing him to the ground. I tried walking to the door by myself. One step at a time. I tried really hard to maintain my facial expression. I placed my right leg out slowly.. Then my lef..f..t. Ouch its hurts. i couldn't. Just then i lost balance and almost fell onto the ground. And again, it was Sungyeol who held onto me. Unable to continue looking at this, he held me up in his arms and headed to the sofa at the corner of his office. " YAHH!! Put me down. " i exclaimed, kicking my legs in the air. But he didn't response. When he put me down on the sofa, he went to the drawers and seemed to be looking for something. " Found it! " he said while holding the first aid kit, walking towards me. He knelt down in front me and, placed my left foot into his thigh and gently removed my heels. " Hurts? " he asked, concerned. I shook my head. 

 

Why was he doing this?

Im no longer his girl.

Is this what he does to every girl that is injured?

 

The real reason why i was feeling like that. I was unsure about it too. Why is he so good to me now. So why did he even dump me in the past when i did nothing wrong. He took out the anti-sprain cream and applied it on my ankle. He seemed to be so serious and concentrated, not wanting to make me feel the pain. He has always been doing this for me in the past... I used to be a really careless and clumsily woman, injuring myself almost wherever i go. Unknowingly, i started staring at him. It seems like my heart had given in. To this gentle side of him. But my mind was still firm and strong. Telling me i can't do this.. " So.. how have you been? " he asked naturally while helping me with the medication. " fine.. i guess " i replied, not so convincing. He seemed like he had something to say, however, he just kept quiet.

Maybe he had nothing else to say. 

I tried standing up. My ankle seemed fine. It doesn't hurt anymore. Not even a tiny little bit. Indeed, he's the Lee Sungyeol that knows everything. Cooking, cleaning, working and even taking good care of girls. He is the ideal man that every girl in this world would love to have. Then, i wore my heels back, bowed a little at him and left his office.