In the office too?

I'm sorry, my love

Cleaning myself up in the nearest toilet, i adjusted my blazer, rebuttoned the buttons on it, wore my high heels and once again reformed as the changed Tae-hee, heading to my working place. After breaking up and finally deciding to be a changed person, i came to find a job and started working in " QWW company ". It is the most developed and fastest on going company in Busan. To all my colleagues and senior boss there, I seem to be a really cheerful and on-going person who seemed carefree and stress-free. But no one knew the real story behind me.                        

                                                                                                                                                                 

As i walked into the QWW company, the first piece of news i heared was that there would be a new BOSS taking over Mr Jung Som Joo. To be honest, i was quite glad inside. The demanding boss who was proned to ordering staffs around to do this and that, rushing us to complete work within a day and forever adding OTs is finally leaving! Many staffs including me did not liked him. HA. Hell time is over! Despite putting on a serious and stern look, i believe 3/4 of the staffs were feeling the same as me on the inside. " Now, let me introduce the new Boss of QWW company. He is called, ... " said Mr Jung.

 

" NE????? LEE SUNGYEOL? " i shrieked, responding only 3 seconds later. Everyone turned and looked at me. " opps sorry. " i was embarrased.

 

Are you serious? He is coming over to be the Boss in this company? What is this? What's happening to my life? What's going on now?

 

Millions of quesion marks started to form in my head. I pinched myself a little in the hand just to make sure i was not in my dremas. Ouch. Indeed i was not. I felt the pain. Just then, the new boss stepped out. He was smartly dressed in black blazer and his hair nicely styled. He seemed like one of the hot models you can find on cover pages of weekly magazines. Female collegues in the the office started fan-girling. I could hear people saying " oh my gosh, oh my gosh, he is the new boss? HE IS SO GOD DAMN HANDSOME. Can i be his assistant. I am going to deliver him coffee everyday. Dont steal my job..." and so. He introuduced himself to everyone and ended of with a gum smile. The fangirling grew louder when he did that. i had to admit he looked really good. Especially with that smile. I used to love to see him smile and we even had a promise that he had to look into my eyes for 30 seconds straight everyday while showing me him gum smile. When he did that just now, my heart fluttered. It has been 2 years.. I looked up, and he gave me a slight smile. My heart beat twice as fast. He didn't seemed shock at all. Perhaps, he already knew i was working here looking at the worker's report.              

" Ah, and also.." Mr Jung added. " Tae-Hee, congrats! You have been promoted. You are now the assistant of Boss Lee Sungyeol. Do a good job and don't disppoint us uh! " When i heard that, my jaws dropped. " ..sista..n..nt? " i muttered in disbelief. DAEBAK. I thought to myself. That was the 'best' day of my life man. Seriously. My female collegues including my old table mate collegue, Jae yeon came surrounding me. " Tae-hee ahh!!! How lucky of you! You have a good life uh! Can i be you? Tae-hee ahhh! " People was envious of me.

However, in the inside, i didnt want this. What is this even. Is god playing with my feelings? Am i really such a pathetic thing? I hated it.. totally.