Before our second meeting

I'm sorry, my love

TAE-HEE's current life before meeting Sungyeol again..

" HEE ah! Can you go to the market and buy a tray of eggs, 1 kg of lobster prawn, a redtail fish and 2 bundles of spinach for me? Your brother will be coming back tonight. Let's have a feast later on! " exclaimed Tae-hee's mom. Tae-hee's younger brother, Kyung dae has gone to America for the past 2 years and is finally coming back tonight. Since young, Tae-hee and her brother's relationship has been really close. Till the extent that they even know all of each other's secrets. They have been constantly keeping in touch for the past 2 years, skyping each other almost everynight without fail.

Two more hours to his arrival. Tae-hee has been constantly counting down to his brother's arrival. Time seemed to pass exceptionally slow that day. " Is he coming back uhh? What's taking him so long? " She has been checking her watch for literally 10 over times. " Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie chu~ dalkomhage chu~ onmome nan himi pullyeo.. " her phone rang. Holding up her phone, it shows ' My dear dongsaeng *hearts* '. She slided the answer button.

" Yeoboseyo? Unnie uh, eodiyah? I'm at Incheon already. " Hearing that her brother has safely arrived in Korea, she felt much at ease and delighted at the same time. Food was all ready on the table and the whole family was waiting for the arrival of Kyung Dae. The dishes are all his favourite. Spinach, chilli lobster prawn, tomato egg and seaweed soup. It has been some time since her mum has personally cooked such a feast. 

 

" Ding-dong.." the doorbell rang. " I'll go get it! " Tae-hee exclaimed skipping to the main door in excitement. Her beloved brother was back. The family became reunited and things went on smoothly until one day.. when Tae-hee was on her way to work and she met this someone... Her life was no longer as peaceful as before.

 

Will their meeting be a curse or a blessing? We shall see..