We met again

I'm sorry, my love

                                                                                                                                      Tae-hee's POV                                                                                                                                     

" Tae-hee? " i heard someone calling me from behind. " Tae-hee ah! " the calling repeated. It was a familiar voice. I could remember it so clearly. I stood rooted to the ground, not moving an inch. My blood froze. i didnt turn back. i didnt want to look who it was. No, to be exact, i didnt dare to know who it was. I could hear the footsteps. I could feel it coming closer and closer towards me..

Just then, i felt a gentle pat on my shoulder. " Is it him? Am i thinking too much? Nah it can't be. " I tried to convince myself. I was sure it can't be him. I've moved all the way here to Busan just to avoid him and nah, it's impossible for me to meet him here. He must be all the way in the morden town area like Seoul, Gangnam and so. Just not Busan please. I took a deep breath, gulp down my saliva and turned behind, slowly. Guess who was it..

 

When i looked behind, all i could was just stare blankly. " Am i hallucinating? " Lee Sungyeol. He was standing in front of me. That guy who dumped me at the airport 2 years ago and left for America. The guy whom i used to love deeply. The guy whom caused so much pain to me till i almost attempted to do silly things to myself endeing up months in the hospital.. " Is that really him? Is he really back? "  I still couldn't believe my eyes. More of i didn't want to believe my eyes. These 2 years the amount of hardships and pain i've been through to get over this dude. The number of months i spent crying over this guy whom dumped me like a lunatic woman in the airport crying.. Why is he even here standing behind me, calling me now. My heart. It didnt know how to feel..

 

" Jae-hee ah. Is that really you? " I could hear his voice. His famililar voice. Its has been years since i last heard it. His perfume. That familiar scent.. My heart skipped a beat. It was so heart-warming hearing his voice once again. I missed it. Really.. I could feel my whole body heating up, i felt myself turing red. I turned around, wanting to continue walking, without facing him any further. I really didn't want to imagine what would happen next. 

 

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't want to show him this weak side of me. I'm not going to let him see me crying. After these 2 years he left me, I am determined to be a changed person. As i attempted to walk of away quickly with my left hand covering the lower part of my face to hold back the tears, he grabbed my right wrist. He grabbed my hand. He grabbed me. That was the first thought that came to my mind.

" How..w " Before he even finished his sentence, i flinged his hand off my wrist and ran off as quickly as i could. I didnt know where i was heading to. I just kept running and running as far as i could from him. Panting and sweating like a woman that just came back from vigorous exercise, i came to a stop. To realised that i have actually stopped at the Nakdong River. Nakdong River. This was where we spent our first anniversary togther. " Why am i here? " i asked myself. What brought me here. Why here. Memories of us spending time togther started forming in my head.

 

Our first meeting. Still remember when we first met, it was at the bowling alley when you didn't know how to play bowling. Teased by your friends, your face turned red like tomato. I could still remember vividly that adorable and innocent face of you blushing. That was when i first started noticing you.

The second time we met was in the hallway at high school. Still remember i was holding a pile of books and without realising you in front, i cotinued walking and we banged into each other. All the books fell onto the ground and you fell too. That appalled face of yours. I can still rememer how silly you looked with a book on your head! And how we ended up changing handphone numbers, meeting up, getting along well. Those memories. They were so nice and memorable. How did such a lovey couple ended up like that. Why did we....

 

Without realising, i started thinking about our past. Tears unknowing started rolling down my cheeks profusely. It just can't stop no matter how hard i tried. " KIM TAE-HEE. YOU. STOP THINKING. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TEARS OR MEMORY SPACE. FORGET HIM. MOVE ON. " my mind kept telling myself to stop thinking about him. My mind claims that i am now a strong girl. I don't need him anymore. He was just an experience. A past tense. But my heart was not listening. It just constantly aches whenever i think of him. It tells me its not over. I still love him. Vey much.