The Tangled Heart

Baby, I'm not a Monster

 

<><><><><><><><>

{back in Hyori's house}

Hyori was sitting alone at her balcony, sunlight bouncing off the former fairy's face. She, too, couldn't erase last night's incident. Daesung's face that was filled with pain and agony, the crying image of Daesung and the disappointed look on his face when he saw she and Jiyong making out, was in a replaying mode inside of Hyori's mind.

 

She really love Daesung. But she was not sure if she liked Jiyong more than him.

 

Jiyong is rich, handsome and make her mesmerised whenever she saw his performances. She felt so happy when Jiyong confessed to her, saying how he had secretly watched over her, just that she was already dating Daesung. Jiyong had told her he had no girlfriend, saying that she, Lee Hyori was the one and only girl for him.

 

Daesung is not as rich but he was really sweet. How he would buy her her favourite food even when he was really busy. Even if he was overseas, he would call her everyday, reassuring her that he was not with another girl.

 

But all she know was that Daesung never did cheat on her, she had overheard female idols talking about how Daesung rejected them and there were even pop divas that got rejected. 

 

About Jiyong, she had heard rumors that he was dating a member from 2ne1 but he had always reassured Hyori that she was the only girl for him.

 

Thinking of last night, Hyori suddenly remembered a sentence Jiyong said before leaving Daesung in the rain. " You and my girlfriend can each other's wounds now."

 

Girlfriend? Does he have another girlfriend?

 

She shook off that idea and convinced herself that her ears must be playing tricks on her.

 

Honestly, it really breaks her heart to see Daesung in pain, she was normally really protective of him and would tell off whoever who hurt him a little because he was just too nice to speak up. But why was she the one that cause Daesung pain? Why couldn't she speak up last night?

 

 

She was really confused, since she had thought she liked Jiyong more, why can't she forget the happy times she spent with Daesung? And why can't she forget the crying face of the smiling angel?