Help-(part 2)

Baby, I'm not a Monster

{Back in Chaerin's house}

Chaerin was sitting down at the couch, drinking a cup of warm milk. She was thinking about what Daesung said to her earlier that day. 

 

He said he can't forget her?

Who is the 'her'?

Did Daesung get dumped also?

 

She was deep in her thoughts when her phone suddenly rang. 

"Daesung oppa calling~~" was shown on her phone screen.

"Why is he calling me at this time of the night?" Chaerin wondered as she picked up the call. 

 

She was waiting for Daesung to speak first, like he usually did, but there was only heavy breathing on the other side of line.

 

"Oppa...you alright?" Chaerin asked. She knew something was really wrong, normally Daesung would either laugh or just shout his greetings, like " ANNYEONGHASEYO!!! DAESUNG-IMNIDA!!", never before had he stayed silent or just breathed into the line.

 

" Is this..Chae....rin?" came a barely audible voice from the other side of the line. Despite being very soft, Chaerin could still recognise that voice.

 

"Are you alright? Why do you sound so weak?" Chaerin asked, pacing around her house. 

 

"Chae...help..." Daesung was whispering by now and Chaerin had trouble hearing what he was saying.

 

" Oppa, did you say you need help? Where are you now?" 

 

" I...don't know...its...some...where near...the...the.." And with that, Daesung went silent. The line was not dead, and Chaerin knew that as she still could hear some sounds from the background.

 

"O...OPPA! KEEP TALKING! OPPA!" Chaerin was screaming by now, worried sick about Daesung. 

 

She did not hang up but instead, she ran to her house phone and immediately dialled for the ambulance.

 

After she told them what happened, they refered her to the police to help locate the GPS location of Daesung. 

 

She told the police officers Daesung's number over the phone.

 

"We got it! We got his whereabouts, we have already sent out several ambulances and police cars to that location. Please keep calm, Ms Lee."


I know this is confusing but it should get better a few chapter down. So sorry for my bad writing skills. Im still trying to improve T.T