Act 1

Love Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright i'm sorry for the late update, School's annoying the hell outta me. Tests, projects, ugh. Thanks to those who upvoted: potterfreek aianne08 , Commented: baekyeol_1 ShotaRin jambydsy weirdtou Animelia Chocolatefun4ever , And subscribed <3 I love you guys :3
A/N2: skip to LINE BREAK if you've read the foreword. UNBETAED

Enjoy. ;)

Ch1

It all started 10 years ago, when Minseok was taken to the place his parents were filming a commercial. The staff and cast stood in front of a church, getting ready to start their filming.

"What did u say?! The child actress we cast can't make it here because her flight was cancelled?!" A man with beard-probably in his thirties- yelled at his phone. He shut his phone and gave a 'tch' of annoyance, and spoke loudly,

"Is there any little girls we can use in the audience?!" The staff began searching panickly, as everyone were already on standby and suddenly this problem happen.

", there's no way we can get another extra in time!" The director bit his nails, anxiety clearly shown in his face. Unbeknownst to him, three people- the commercial's main actress and actor, and their child- had been listening to what he said. The woman tapped her feet in thought. /A little girl, huh../ . A really good idea-according to her- occured in her mind. Cheerfully she shouted at the director.

"Director-nim, how about my son? Although he's a boy~" she suggested.

The child stared in shock at his mother. He vaguely know what his mom wanted him to do, and started to shook his head vigorously. The moment he was given the 'puppy-eyed look' from his mother, he stopped and sighed. There's no stopping his mother once she got all teary and pouty.

The director seemed to be considering the actress' suggestion, as he's now scanning the child's face.

"Some make up here and there...this might work.. we can tie his hair... no, this WILL work!" he grabbed the kid and handed him to his mom's stylist, giving instruction here and there.

Half an hour later, a cute little girl in a soft-pink dress stood near her mother, an embarrassed look adorning her cute and chubby face. Her hair was tied on both sides, and  a pearl necklace around her neck. She shifted on her feet, trying hard to be unnoticed. Which didn't work so well given her-or rather his- adorableness.

Some "SO CUTEE!" were heard among the women staffs, and the script-writer crouched down, levelling her eyes to the kid's. She began explaining the things he needed to do. "It's okay, you just have to catch the bouquet when your mom- the bride- throws it, and then smile at the little boy next to you, okay?"

Little Minseok nodded nervously, He sure hope he wouldn't screw up. It was his first time on set, hence his fidgety and nervous look, and on top of that, he had to dress up as a little girl no less. He was having a mental breakdown.

Right when he thought of running over to his mom to cry and beg to go home, he heard someone say, "The boy is here!"

"Good morning!" A cute boy with doe-like eyes greeted politely, bowing his head 90 degrees and smiled sweetly at Minseok. "You're the girl who is going to be my acting partner today, right? Let's have a good time!"

Minseok's entire body was shaking, and tears threatened to leak from his eyes. He gripped his dress, trying to calm himself down. It didn't work, and everything about him just screamed 'I'm nervoussss' .

"Umm..." The boy tried to speak to Minseok, but the director started the filming without gaving him the chance to try.
.
.
.
"And... Last scene in 3... 2... 1... Start!"

=======================================LINE BREAK=====================================================
Two figure walked out of a church's gate. A male and a female, to be exact. Both extremely gorgeous, the woman wore a white dress with a flower crown on her head, and while the man wore white suit. The woman had her hand interlaced with the man's as they smiled at the crowd, and the guests clapped. The woman glanced at her now-husband, giving him a sweet smile and threw her bouquet of flower to the crowd.

A little girl stumbled forward to catch the bouquet, her expression showing how hard she's trying, and the bouquet...

bounced off her hand and dropped to the floor.

"CUT! CUT!!" A shout was heard. It was the director, he ran his hand through his hair, sighing.

The girl looked like she's about to burst into tears. 'I... i can't do this...' her lips trembled and tears leaked out of her eyes. The boy-her partner- glanced at her and noticed that.. she wet herself.

Big commotion ensued, with cordis panicking about the dress and stuff. All in all, it was chaotic.
.
.
.
'I was... completely traumatized by that.' Minseok grabbed the bedsheet covering him, his face went slightly pale because of that 'painful' memory.

He sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the images. "Ugh, why did i have to dream about that now of all times..." Ten years have passed since the incident, and Minseok vowed to himself that he would never again stepped into that sparkling world. And so he became more and more introverted..

"Clarisse~ Good morning ~" A bright and cheerful smile adorned Minseok's face. One would thought he's greeting his lover or something. He leaned over to give a kiss...

to a poster of an anime girl.

...And he blossomed into a full-fledged Otaku. (A/N: otaku:ppl who love animes so much they're practically obsessed with them.I'm one of them :D )

.
.
.
"Cute as ever i see, Clarisse~ I'm going now, i'll be back tonight!" Giving the poster one last peck, Minseok got dressed in a casual white shirt over his black wifebeater, and simple jeans. He put his full-framed glasses on. He walked downstairs where his family are eating, and sat down on a chair.

"Morning.." he mumbled, grabbing a piece of toast, putting some jam and bit it.

"Aahh! There he is! That's him!" his mom hysterical-fangirl-squealed. Minseok looked up, trying to see what makes his mom go into 'squealy-mode'.

A man with pretty face and blond hair sparkled-no really, sparkled- as he caressed a sleek black car beside him. Winking, he said, "My life's smooth, and so is my trips, because of this baby. Toy*** A***, your life companion." (A/N: censored, ehehe <3)

"The popular young actor, Xi Luhan!" Minseok's mom squealed, clasping her hand together like a high-school girl in love. "He's really on fire these days!" Heechul-Minseok's mom- sighed. "He's so y too.." Another sigh.

"Dear~ I really want to perform with him~" she gave her husband, Hangeng a sweet smile. The ex-model-now-actress tilted her head cutely, doing a slight aegyo.

"I'm sure Baekhyun will be able to pull something off, Chullie." Her  husband said reassuringly. Kim Hangeng is a korean-chinese musical-actor turned singer, and also the head of 'Kim Productions', the Kim family's agency.

"Please don't say something so absurd, hyung-nim." A man with black hair sighed, holding a phone in his left hand, and a journal in his right. Byun Baekhyun is his name. He's the person in charge of management in Kim Pro. 'Baek-hyung is almost like a family to us.'

"Xi Luhan's schedule is packed tight, he absolutely has no free time right now!"

'And then..' loud music was heard from the TV, and Heechul pointed at the figures on the screen.

"Look, look! It's Yeollie!" Standing on a big stage was a man with blond hair, singing his heart out while flashing charming smile towards the crowd screaming his name. That person is Kim Chanyeol, Minseok's 6-years-older brother. He's the lead vocalist of EXOTICA, a popular visual-kei rock band. Chanyeol is a man who have lots of fans in Korea, despite having just recently debuted there. The band was famous world-wide, with fans of different origins, from young to old, man and woman, asian,american and european. Basically, he's famous as hell.

Yup. Basically, the Kims are a showbiz family. Even Minseok's grandparents. His grandfather starred in lots of hollywood musicals and his grandmother was a dancer. Everyone is an entertainer. Except for Minseok.

Suddenly Heechul turned towards Minseok. "By the way, Minseok! Are you going to that vocal trainer i introduced you to?"

"E-Eh?!" Minseok panicked.

"Oh! And Eunhyuk-sshi said you're welcome to come and get dance lessons whenever!" His father added, throwing a smile towards his son.

"Uh..." 'This is bad.'Minseok thought. 'I got to get outta here NOW!'

"You're 18 now! You can't keep going on about anime all the time anymore..." "I'M OFF, MOM, DAD!!" Minseok stood up quickly and dashed out of the front door. He could hear his mom shouting ''Don't run off!!''. He ignored her.
.
.
.
(Inside the Kim household)
"Aish, that boy.. hopefully he'll be okay in the future.." Heechul sighed, concerned about her son's otaku-ish behaviour. Suddenly Baekhyun's phone rang, and he picked it up.

"Ah, yes. This is Baekhyun from Kim Pro..." "..ah, thank you for your business." "Eh? '10 year anniversary'?" "...ah, okay, well...yes. But... EH??? XI LUHAN?!!" "..i see. yes. We'll discuss it later."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter