Minzy Love

How To Get A Girl

A/N Awkwardly throws update on the internet, then quietly leaves before the angry mob appears ~ 

 

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in.” Minzy spoke softly, her voice barely above a whisper. There was a pause, then Han Byeol slowly opened the door. She smiled sadly at Minzy, gently closing the door behind her.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Minzy shook her head. “Do you want some alone time?” Once more, she shook her head. Han Byeol sat down on the bed next to Minzy who instantly rested her head on the older woman’s shoulder. “We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to, but can I say just one thing?” Minzy paused for a long moment, then shrugged. “…I think you should go for it.”

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

“S-So yeah, back to my point. You must have a type, right?” Silence. “Minseok?” Minzy suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, and a chin rest itself of her shoulder. Heart racing, she shuddered as Minseok whispered into her ear.

“You. My ideal type is you.”

Minseok clutched onto Minzy, feeling nervous yet exhilarated all at the same time. He had never done anything like this before in his entire life.

Sure, I’ve watched tons of love scenes from movies, but I’ve never actually tried any of them out in real life…Am I doing this right?

Minseok frowned, getting no response from Minzy.

Oh God, I’m doing this wrong, aren’t I? By now, the girls in the movies would have swooned and instantly fallen in love with the guy…WHY ISN’T SHE SAYING ANYTHING??

Minzy stiffened. Minseok wasn’t sure whether he should be relieved, or panicked. That was the first sign of recognition she had given him in a few minutes, but it wasn’t a positive one. “Minzy?” He tried. He almost fainted when Minzy shook her head, and began to chuckle, removing his arms from her waist. She turned around, wiping tears of laughter from hey eyes and smiled coyly at a very bewildered Minseok. “Wha-”

“Oh you, you almost had me for a moment there!” Minzy finished her last round of chuckles, each “ha” going straight through Minseok’s heart, sinking it.

“What are you talking about?” He asked, his voice heavy with desperation and defeat. If Minzy heard it, she chose to ignore it, continuing on nonchalantly.

“What you just did! That was a really good performance, I’m honestly proud. At first, I was a little hesitant to teach you this final lesson but after that, I really feel like you’re ready.” Minseok’s eyes burned, but Minzy rambled on. “Like, that thing you did where you whispered in my ear? Nice touch! It actually gave me goosebumps.” Minzy rolled up her sleeve, raising her arm. “Feel thi-”

“Minzy.”

“Really, feel this! These are some serious goosebumps right he-”

“Minzy.”

“You don’t want to feel?” Minzy shrugged, rolling her sleeve back down. “Ok, suite yourself. I just wanted to show you how good that was! I don’t even think I could have executed that better myse-”

“Minzy!” Minseok glared at her, his eyes glossing over. She looked at him innocently.

“What?”

“…Are you serious?” He clenched his hands at his sides, trying hard to keep his emotions in check.

“What on earth are you going on about?” She nudged him playfully on the shoulder, smiling. He didn’t smile back. “Come on, sit down. I’ve still got to teach you this last lesson and it’s getting late.”

“I…I think I’ve learned enough for today.”

“What are you talking about? We haven’t even started-”

“No.” Minseok turned away, his voice shaking. “I-I think it would be best if I went home.”

“Are you sure?” Minseok nodded, not turning around. “Well ok, I guess I’ll see you at school then!”

“Yeah…you will.” Minzy followed Minseok over to the door, watching with a friendly smile as he let himself out. Once the door was closed, she remained in front of it for a few moments.

“Why’d you do that?” Came a voice from behind her. Minzy didn’t move.

“Oppa, what are you talking about?” Minzy responded in an odd, overly cheery tone. Dong Wook frowned.

“Don’t play dumb Minzy, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Just like you knew what he was talking about.” Minzy still didn’t move an inch.

“Oppa, were you spying on me? How creepy!”

“Say what you want, but it’s not good to around with people’s feelings like that.”

“…”

“You’re such a strange little girl.”

“Dong Wook, shut up.” Minzy turned around, tears rolling down her face. “You know absolutely nothing.” Dong Wook snorted, heading back up to his room.

“Call me oppa, you brat. And yeah? Well I guess that makes 3 of us.”

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“Unnie?” Minzy spoke, breaking the content silence that filled her room. Han Byeol looked down at the girl beside her.

“Yes darling?”

“About what you said before. That I should…I should go for him.” Han Byeol nodded, encouraging her to go on. “I don’t think I can.”

“Why not?”

“…I don’t think he really likes me. He’s just inexperienced, and I think I’m the closest thing to a girl he’s ever really been around so he feels something for me, but I don’t think it’s something romantic. And even if he did actually like me, the girls at school would probably kill him, and that’s not even mentioning Bom, she’ll feel really lonely and...and…”

“Minzy.” Han Byeol spoke softly, quieting her. Minzy looked up at Han Byeol helplessly. “Is that what you really think?”

“I don’t know what I think anymore unnie, I’m so confused. I’m pretty sure I like him but I just have a feeling that I’m going to get hurt in the end and I’m really not down for that.” Han Byeol rested her cheek on top of Minzy’s head, smiling lightly.

“Nothing is forever Minzy. But it’s what you do with it while it’s in your grasp that makes it special. If you guys end up dating and breaking up one day, then the time in between that is what you have to fill with special memories that will make it all worthwhile.”

“That’s if we even end up as friends after today.” Minzy looked down sadly. “I was so horrible to him, he’s probably never going to talk to me again.”

“Are you kidding me? You know, I’ve seen him walking home a few times because where I grocery shop is close to where he lives.”

“Unnie, what are you talking about? The grocery store is at least a 30 minute drive from our house.”

“Exactly. He walks home from our house. And you’re telling me he’s not going to talk to you ever again?” Han Byeol ruffled a stunned Minzy’s hair. “Don’t think so poorly of his feelings sweetheart, he must really like you if he’s willing to walk for 2 hours just to see you.” Minzy’s face turned pink, a small smile tugging at her lips despite herself.

“I-I just assumed he lived close by…I never knew-”

“Well.” Han Byeol rose up from the bed, planting a kiss on her donsaeng’s head. “I guess there’s a lot of things you never knew about him.”

“Yeah…” Minzy watched in wonder as Han Byeol exited her room.

He walks that far just to see…me? But he never even once complained or said anything…Ahhhh, this is confusing. But…But I guess I like him too. Maybe, no, definitely tomorrow I’ll apologize and try and salvage whatever is left of our relationship. I just pray that he forgives me.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“Damn Minzy!” Chaerin nodded approvingly at Minzy as she arrived at school. “You look hot!”

“You look great every day.” Dara chimed in.

“But today, you look even more phenomenal than usual.” Bom sidled up next to Minzy, looping her arm through hers. “What gives? You know I already love you, you don’t have to dress up to impress me.”

Minzy grit her teeth, stopping herself from removing Bom from her arm. “That’s great to hear, because it’s not for you.” Minzy had makeup on for the first time in her life and had borrowed an outfit from Han Byeol that was slightly more girly than what she was used to.

“Hmph.” Bom pouted, readjusting her iron grip on Minzy’s arm.

“Well hey, maybe this will make your fan girl count go down.” Chaerin added in.

“Oh, yeah.” Dara nodded her head, agreeing. “Maybe once all those girls see you dressed like this, they’ll back off a little.”

“Huh, I never thought of that.” Minzy began to nod but was interrupted by a group of girls who scurried up to her, one of them bumping Bom out of the way.

“Oh no you did not just…!” Bom tried to protest but was interrupted by the fan girls who were paying her no attention.

“Minzy, we love your new look!” One of the girls practically screamed. Minzy frowned, displeased.

“Um, thanks?”

“Mhm, it’s totally different, but there’s something about it that’s just awesome!” Another girl said, clapping cheerfully.

“Yeah, it’s like totally y! It like reinforces the whole feeling of forbidden love.” A third fan girl added. “Which is like, completely hot.” She winked at Minzy and bit her lip in a seductive manner. Minzy flinched, backing away from the rowdy group.

“What the hell is wrong with all of you? Can you just back off for one day?” Minzy yelled, fed up.

“Woah…” One of the girls said, looking at the school’s entrance.

“Yeah well, maybe you guys could just give me some space sometimes and I wouldn’t be so mad.”

“No, not that. Look.” The girl pointed across the school to where a boy was casually strolling in, yet he was somehow attracting the gaze of every person in the court yard.

 

 

 

“Wha, Minseok?” Minzy looked at him in shock as he came closer. She barely recognized him. It was like he went through some extreme metamorphism over the course of 24 hours.

What the hell, he looks really good…

“Minzy, you know him?” A fan girl asked.

“Hm? Uh, yeah I think so?” Minzy watched as Minseok walked closer. “Hey, Minseok. I was wondering if we could talk about yester…” Minzy trailed off as Minseok walked right past her, stopping in front of Bom, Dara and Chaerin.

“Ladies.” He smiled charmingly, then continued walking. Minzy stood with agape, not sure what had just happened.

“What. The. Actual. .” Behind the fuming Minzy, the group of girls were squealing uncontrollably.

“Oh my goodness, did you see him?”

“He was so hot, holy crap.”

“Did someone that attractive always go to our school?”

“AHEM.” Minzy cleared loudly, angrily looking at the group.

“Oh, but um, you’re still way more attractive then him Minzy.”

“Yeah, #TeamMinzy for life!” Minzy scowled as the pack of girls scampered away, still gushing over Minseok. She turned to Bom, Dara and Chaerin who were looking everywhere but at Minzy. Her eyes narrowed.

“What was that all about?” Dara cleared and nudged Bom. Bom squeaked and tried to subtly move herself behind Chaerin who smacked her on the head.

“Ow…” Bom hissed, raising her hands up to rub the abused extremity. Minzy took advantage of the movement and grabbed Bom’s hands to pull her close, staring deeply into her eyes.

“Bommie unnie.” Bom gulped. “I know that I can always count on you to tell me the truth right?” Bom stammered, visibly sweating. “If there’s anything you know about what just happened, can you tell me?”

“D-I-Wh-B-Min-I-I-I” Bom looked as though she was going to faint.

“WE HAVE TO GO TO CLASS.” Dara yelled, grabbing Bom, who was still spluttering, and hauled her off into the school with her. Minzy turned to Chaerin who was busy trying to tiptoe away.

“Hold it.” Chaerin froze and looked at Minzy guiltily.

“Sorry Min, I gotta go to class too. I’ll uh, I’ll see you after school yeah?” She turned around and walked away before Minzy had a chance to respond. Minzy scratched her head, feeling her mood going south.

“What is going on today?”

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Minzy was feeling extremely irritable. She had run into Minseok more times today than she had since she first met him. To make matters worse, it seemed as though he was running into her on purpose, just so he could ignore her! She had wanted to confide in her friends or just talk to them at the very least but every time she saw one of them, they would run off in the opposite direction.

What’s wrong with everyone? Why are they avoiding me like I have the plague?

Minzy walked down the hall, rounding the corner to get to her last class.

Well, they can’t avoid me now, I have class with the three of them.

Walking in, Minzy scanned the room for Bom, Dara and Chaerin.

That’s weird, they’re usually here before me…

Taking her seat, Minzy shrugged, figuring that they were going to arrive late. “Ok class.” The teacher began as the bell rang. “Before we begin today, I have an announcement to make. Park Bom, Park Sandara and Lee Chaerin will not be with us today. They seem to have come down with the 24 hour flu, and will be back with us tomorrow. If any of you have been in contact with them today, feel free to go see the school’s nurse if you feel unwell at all.”

“ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?” Minzy slammed her hands on her desk, standing up abruptly. The teacher looked at her as is she had grown a second head.

“M-Ms. Gong, what is the matter? Please take your seat immediately!”

“ that. I’m leaving.” Minzy grabbed her backpack and stormed to the front of the room.

“Ms. Gong! You can’t just leave, now please return to your seat immediately before I call the office!” Minzy’s eyebrow twitched. She slowly turned around to face the teacher, walking closer to him with every word.

“Sir. If I am correct, you told us that if we were feeling unwell, we may feel free to go see the school’s nurse.” The teacher swallowed, wiping his brow.

“Y-yes, I did say that, but that was only if you were in contact with one of the-”

“WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WAS IN CONTACT WITH ALL THREE OF THEM! I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ALL THREE OF THEM FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH TODAY, THEY DON’T SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT.” Minzy was almost nose to nose with the teacher at this point, who let out a rather undignified sound.

“B-but…”

“So if you don’t mind, I’m going to leave now. Maybe it’s because I was in contact with them, or maybe it’s something about this classroom that’s making me sick.” Minzy turned around and walked out of the room, a slow clap starting behind her.

“Minzy’s so cool!”

“You tell him Minzy!”

“Minzy, you still haven’t signed my bra!”

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Minzy spent the rest of the period hiding out in the washroom. She had called Chaerin and Dara four times, and the one time she called Bom, Bom picked up, but instead of answering her, all Minzy could hear was, “But I can’t ignore my baby’s calls!”, “Bom, hang up NOW before I burn every single scrapbook you ever made of her!” and “Eek! Unhand that photo album you villain!”, then the call ended.

“Well, if I had any doubts before, I definitely know they’re avoiding me now.” Finally, the end-of-the-day bell rang and Minzy sulked over to her locker to pack up her things when she ran into Amber.

“Hey girl. You’re looking fine today.” Amber smiled at her. Minzy gave a tired smile back.

“Thanks. Actually, so are you.” Minzy looked at Amber, genuinely impressed with her outfit.

“Thanks, I had to clean up nice today. I have a date after school.” Minzy raised her eyebrows.

“Ah, one of the fan girls finally got you to go out with her?”

“Nah, it’s not with a girl.”

“Oh? I thought you were into girls.”

“…I never said that.”

“…So you’re not into girls.”

“…I like people.” Minzy shrugged and began to unload the love letters from her locker.

“So if it’s not with one of the fan girls, who is it with?” Amber smiled slyly.

“Well, I don’t usually date and tell, but it’s with that one kinda girly looking guy. You might not know him, his name is Minseok. He’s not exactly a big name at school.” Minzy stilled.

“M-Minseok…?”

“Yeah! Except, he’s trying to get people to call him Xiumin now. I kinda like it, it makes him sound bad , you feel?”

“Minseok…”

So I really was his type. The tomboyish, really masculine kind. I was just another type.

Minzy felt herself getting more and more upset.

I was never special to him…

“No, Xiumin now.” Amber looked at her watch, her eyes widening. “Oh , I gotta go or else I’m going to be late! I’ll see you tomorrow Min!” Amber turned to go.

“A-Amber wait!” Minzy reached out and grabbed Amber’s arm.

“Hm? What’s up?”

“I um, where are you guys going for your date?” Minzy tumbled over her words. Amber scratched her head.

“I think we’re going to go see Into the Woods at the movies.”

“A-ah, I heard that’s a good one! Have fun!” Minzy smiled at her, letting go. Amber waved bye as she walked off. Minzy rested her head against her locker, feeling a sudden wave of exhaustion come over her.

I can’t just give up like this. Even if I was never special to him, he was the first guy to ever actually like me in some way…

Looking up with determination in her eyes, Minzy raised her fist in a “hwaiting” pose.

I have got to stop this date!

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

As soon as Minzy got home, she wasted no time in asking Dong Wook if she could take the motorcycle to the movies.

“I dunno little sis.” Dong Wook flipped the pages of the book he was reading, feigning disinterest. “I know nothing, remember?” Minzy groaned, rubbing her face.

“Ugh, I’m sorry, you know everything! Yesterday I ed up but if you let me take the bike, I might have a chance to fix it all.” Dong Wook continued to read. Minzy sighed internally. It had come down to it, she would have to use her secret weapon. “Please please please oppa, don’t hate Minzy, Minzy is very sorry and loves you and hopes her favorite oppa will forgive her and love her again.” Minzy finished with an aegyo pose and stared up at Dong Wook with large brown eyes.

“Oh, so now I’m your favorite oppa eh?” He grumbled. “Yesterday I was just regular old Dong Wook that knew nothing.” He placed his book down, a light blush staining his cheeks.

“Minzy is sor-”

“Yeah yeah.” Dong Wook ruffled Minzy’s hair into her face. “You can take the bike.” Minzy leapt at Dong Wook, hugging him fiercely.

“Thank you thank you thank you so much!” Dong Wook laughed, prying her off him.

“Don’t you have something to go fix?” Minzy’s mouth formed an “o” and she quickly ran off to the garage. “Good luck kiddo!”

“Thanks oppa!”

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Arriving at the theatre, Minzy was in full panic mode.

Dammit, I’m late! The movie has already started and if I walk in now, it’ll attract some attention for sure.

Her eyes roamed the room, searching for a solution when she spotted a girl around her age or so standing in line to get a movie ticket. Very conveniently, she was wearing a scarf. Minzy smiled to herself and smoothly walked over, lightly tapping her on the shoulder. The girl turned around, her eyes widening with recognition when they landed on Minzy. “Oh my goodness, Minzy?”

“Um, do we know each other?”

“Yes, well no. I know you.” Minzy looked at her oddly. “I mean, we go to the same school!” The girl quickly recovered. Minzy nodded understandingly. “I’m a huge fan of yours.” Minzy took the girl’s hand, lightly placing a kiss on top of it.

“It makes me happy to know that I have such cute admirers such as yourself.” Minzy winked at the girl who almost passed out on the spot. Minzy easily caught her in her arms. “Can I ask you for a favour?” The girl nodded, dazed.

“You can ask me for whatever you want.” She breathed, love struck.

“I was feeling a little chilly and I was wondering if I could borrow that gorgeous scarf you’re wearing.” The girl nodded, practically ripping the scarf off her neck to present it to Minzy. Minzy chuckled huskily and took it, wrapping it around her neck. “Thanks doll.” Placing a soft kiss on the girl’s forehead, she turned to go.

“W-wait!” The girl called out. Minzy turned around and looked at her questioningly. The girl blushed and played with the hem of her shirt. “W-will you wear it to school tomorrow?”

Good Lord.

Minzy smiled sweetly at her. “Definitely.” Turning around to finally exit, she quickly walked away, wrapping the scarf around her face to shield her identity.

Seducing a poor, innocent girl. Dressing up like I’m about to rob the place. The things I do for this boy…He better be head over heels for me after this.

Minzy quietly entered the theatre, instantly spotting Minseok and Amber sitting next to each other. His arm was around her, and Minzy’s heart pounded hard in her chest.

It’s ok Minzy, you can do this. It’s not too late.

Spotting a seat directly behind theirs, Minzy made her way over. After knocking a few people’s knees, getting a few angry mumbles and glares, Minzy finally sat. She glanced down at Minseok and Amber, relieved that they were paying her no attention, but as she stared longer, her heart began to sink more and more.

They actually look kind of good together...Maybe it was a mistake to come here.

Just then, Minseok leaned over to Amber and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and turned to face him. Minzy watched in horror as the gap between their faces began to close. Unable to control herself, her hand shot out in between them, grabbing Minseok’s face and yanking it away from Amber’s.

“Wha?” Minseok's startled yell came out muffled by Minzy’s hand.

“Sorry Amber.” Minzy looked at Amber squarely in the face, whose eyes were nearly popping out of her head. “But I can’t let you have him. He’s mine.” Minzy stood up, switching her hold from Minseok’s mouth to his hand and pulled him up with her, dragging him out into the lobby. Her face burned, she could feel that everybody’s eyes were on her.

Oh my GOD, what the hell am I doing?

Stopping suddenly, she whipped around to face Minseok, her eyes looking everywhere but at him. “Minseok you idiot, or Xiumin, whichever you want to go with right now but either way you’re still an idiot, I’ve been trying to apologize to you all day but you’ve been ignoring me and it’s intentional, I can tell but then again I really deserve it for how I treated you yesterday, I completely knew that you were confessing to me but I freaked out because no guy has ever truly liked me and I thought I was going to get hurt so played it off as a joke which was really ty of me because I ended up hurting you and I regretted it as soon as you left, but I regretted it even more when I saw you today because you wore the clothes that I picked out for you during the first time we hung out and you look really ing good in them and some part of me right now can’t stand the fact that you’re wearing them to go on a date with another girl, I know I’m completely out of line but you make me want to be selfish and have you all to myself and I don’t want to have to share you with anyone, I want you to look at only me, and I completely get it if you hate me right now and want me to shut up but I just wanted you to know that I’m honestly really sorry and these past few days have been the best few days of my life, and I really want us to continue to be whatever we were and more because you’re the only guy who’s ever made me feel this way before-”

Minzy was instantly silenced by Minseok’s lips pressing gently against hers. In shock, she didn’t move. Suddenly, relief and happiness filled her body and she kissed him back as if he would slip from her grasp if she didn’t hold on tight enough. He pulled back, pouting at her.

“Took you long enough!” Minzy looked at him, confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Yeah.” A voice chimed in from behind Minzy. She turned around to see Amber grinning at her. “I thought I was actually going to have to kiss him before you would do anything.”

“Wait, what?” Minzy looked from Minseok to Amber, confused out of her mind.

“Sorry Minzy!” Another voice added. Minzy turned in the direction it came from.

“Dara?”

“We’re here too!” Chaerin and Bom came out of the theatre to stand with Dara.

“Can someone please explain to me what is going on?” Minzy looked from face to face. Minseok smiled at her.

“Well, yesterday after you ripped my heart out, threw it on the floor and stomped all over it,” Minzy looked away sheepishly, “I realized that it was probably a defence mechanism, so I contacted Bom, Dara and Chaerin and asked them for help. They told me that I should try and make you jealous so that you would realize your feelings for me, and also as a little ego boost for myself.” 

"Yeah, and that's why we had to avoid you." Chaerin pointed to Bom. "Loud mouth over here would have told you everything." Bom smiled guility as Minzy looked away sadly.

“I completely deserved it. But, are you sure you don’t want to go for Amber?" She turned to Minseok. "She’s probably a bit more your type then I am.” Minseok looked at her oddly.

“What are you talking about?”

“Yesterday you said that I was your type. As in you like tomboyish girls like me, right?” Minseok gazed softly into Minzy’s eyes, cradling her face.

“Have you not been listening to anything I’ve been saying? I only chose Amber because I know that your lockers are together, so you would definitely see her and she could help put the plan in motion. You’re my type because you’re you. I like you Minzy.” Minzy blushed.

“You had that much faith in me showing up?”

“I had faith since day one. And if you hadn’t shown up, I still would have continued to have faith.”

“W-why?”

“Because I love you too much to give up that easily.”

“I…I think I love you too.” Minzy blushed harder, spreading into a grin. “Wow, those lesson’s I gave you really paid off huh?”

“You did tell me that it comes more easily when you try it out on someone you like.” He replied, winking at her. Minzy covered her hands with her face, laughing.

“I’ve created a monster, oh God.”

“AHEM.” Dara cleared , getting Minzy’s attention. “I believe you still owe me an apology?”

“Why? What did I do?”

“It’s what you didn’t do! You told Chae and Bom about Minseok but you never filled me in! I found everything out last night and I was really shocked because they weren’t!” Dara looked away, her eyes filling with tears. “Doesn’t my friendship mean anything to you?” Minzy pulled away from Minseok to envelope Dara in a hug.

“Of course it does unnie. I love you all equally. Sorry I didn’t tell you, I was a little overwhelmed with everything that was happening.” Minzy wiped Dara’s tears away with her sleeve. “How about tomorrow after school, we go for some coffee? Girl’s day out, just you and I, yeah?” Dara sniffled, nodding at Minzy.

“I’d like that a lot.” Minzy smiled at her, returning to Minseok’s side. He laced his fingers together with hers and she smiled at him.

“Ok guys, let’s wrap this up!” Amber glanced at her watch. Minzy raised an eyebrow at her.

“Where are you going?”

“Do you really think I dressed up this nicely just to go on a fake date with him? Nah, I have a real one I have to get to in about 15 minutes!”

“With who?” Minzy asked, genuinely curious. Amber winked at her, turning to leave.

“Like I said before Minzy babe, I don’t date and tell.”

“Huh. Alright guys, let’s actually get out of here, today was exhausting.” Minzy sighed contently, heading towards the exit with Minseok.

“You’re telling me.” Bom groaned. “It was absolute torture not being able to talk to you all day!”

“Yeah but on the bright side,” Chaerin looked at Bom, “You got to spend some quality time with Seunghyun.” Bom blushed slightly.

“Y-Yeah, I guess that wasn’t so bad.” Glancing at Minzy, she added, “Minzy’s still my number one darling though…Seugnhyun’s in a close second.”

“What about us?” Dara asked.

“Totally different scale, but you guys are number one on that one!”

“Alright guys, we’ll see you tomorrow, ok?” Minzy waved bye to her friends, heading towards her bike with Minseok.

“Bye Minzy!”

“Drive carefully!”

“Minseok, you better not use that bike ride as an excuse to feel up Minzy!” Minseok blushed as Minzy burst out laughing.

“Bom!” Chaerin rolled her eyes, pulling Bom away. Minzy handed a helmet to Minseok who accepted it without a question.

“You can just drop me off at your house, I can walk the rest of the way.” Minseok informed Minzy who shook her head no.

“It’s cool, I’ll drop you off at your house.”

“You know where I live?”

“Not exactly, but I know you live far from me.” Leaning over to kiss Minseok on the cheek, Minzy grinning broadly at him. “I’m so grateful for you.”

“I’m grateful for you too.”

 

~~~~~~~~~


“Hey Xiumin! Hey Minzy!”

“I’ve never said good morning to so many people in my life.” Minseok waved hello to the group of girls that had greeted them. “How do you do this every day?” Minzy shrugged, looping her arm with his.

“You get used to it I guess?”

“How long will it take for me to get used to it?”

“Hm, soon…” Minseok breathed out a sigh of relief. “Like in about a year or so.”

“What!?” Minzy giggled.

“I’m kidding!”

“Hi Minzy!” A girl waved as she and Minseok walked past. Minzy turned to look at her, recognizing her as the scarf girl from last night.

“Oh, hey! Thanks for the scarf yesterday!”

“No problem! Thank you for wearing it today!” The girl turned to her friends. “See guys, she’s wearing my scarf!” The girls all squealed.

“OMG no fair!”

“Minzy, wear my scarf too!”

“Minzy, will you ever sign my bra??” Minzy stopped, looking around.

“ it. Who’s got a pen?” Five girls stuck their hands out, each holding said writing utensil. Minzy plucked a random one out of the air, walking over to the girl who had asked for the bra autograph. The girl stared at Minzy in awe. “Well? Do you want me to sign the bra or not?” The girl screamed and hauled her shirt over her head. “Stop shaking, you’re making my signature look funny.” Minzy finished and gently pulled the girl’s shirt down.

“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I’LL NEVER TAKE THIS BRA OFF AGAIN!” The girl shrieked, clutching her chest. Minzy chuckled lightly.

“That’s kind of unsanitary, but ok. You’re very welcome, now stop asking me.” Minzy resumed her position next to Minseok as he stared at her in amazement.

“Wow…when do I get that popular?” Minzy smacked him on the arm, shaking her head.

“So are people just going to call you Xiumin from now on?” Minseok looked at her worriedly.

“You don’t like it?”

“No, it suits you actually! I’ll call you anything you want, you’re just that adorable.” Minzy nuzzled her nose into Minseok’s cheek.

“Really? So you’ll even call me oppa?” Minzy laughed, leaning in to kiss Minseok. Just as he began to lean in as well, Minzy stuck her hand in between them and his lips, for the second time in less than 24 hours, made out with her palm. She laughed, running away as she stuck her tongue out at him. “Minzy! Don’t run from oppa!” He yelled out, chasing after her. Bom, Dara and Chaerin walked into school just in time to see the couple’s antics. Chaerin simply shook her head, Dara sniffled something about kids growing up so fast, and Bom wiped a tear from her eye. Minzy spotted her friends and jogged over to them, gathering them all in one giant group hug.

“Hey guys, you’re late today!”

“We wanted to give you lovebirds some alone time today.” Chaerin explained, linking arms with Minzy.

“You guys don’t have to do that!”

“We don’t mind.” Dara smiled, linking onto Minzy’s other arm. Bom pouted.

“I wanna walk with Minzy too!” Minzy sighed as the three girls started bickering.

Some things never change. And honestly, I’m ok with that.

 

 

A/N Thank you so much for reading my story guys! I hope you loved it, beginning to end, and thank you so much to my supporters and all of you who waited patiently for this last update. Stay beautiful darlings ~