This Is Where The Magic Happens

Oh What A World
 

 



CHAPTER FOUR
This Is Where The Magic Happens

"Get up up up!" Hojoon groaned as his bed was kicked, waking him up. Who could be waking him up? He lived alone. He pondered for a minute before the events of last night crashed down on him. The teleporting, hitting the president, the Queen and the winged man, spending the night with the winged man. He was warm, and didn't mind Hojoon's cold feet. Hojoon didn't actually mind sleeping in the same bed as him. "Are you getting up, you fool?" Another kick was aimed at the bed. "I'm up I'm up!" Hojoon whimpered and forced himself to sit up, yawning loudly before smacking his lips. "What time is it?" He asked tiredly. "Six thirty in the morning!" Hojoon groaned, why did he have to be up so early? He flopped back down and pulled up the blankets. "Screw that. I'm sleeping." He mumbled. "You have three seconds." Hojoon ignored him, he couldn't do anything. He drowned out the other man's counting as he started drifting off to sleep again. Suddenly he was cold. Cold and wet. He didn't like this. a cold wet object hit his cheek and slid down to rest on his ear. Hojoon's eyes widened and he jumped out of the bed. "Holy !" Hojoon screamed as an ice cube fell into his hands. "What was that for?!?" He glared up at the smirking man. "You, my wizard, have just been nominated for the ice bucket challenge." He explained shook the bucket in his hand, making the wizard glare at him. "Oh, I'm Jiho by the way." Jiho smiled, holding out his hand. "I'm a fairy, And now it's time to train you in magic." He added as Hojoon took his hand timidly and shook it. "But at Six thirty in the morning? Is it completely necessary? I hardly got sleep last night!" Hojoon complained and stuck his lower lip out. "You also teleported yourself into the White building which is in Washington D.C Which is where you don't live. you live far far away, don't you? It wasn't even night time when you came here." Jiho replied and lifted his brows, making Hojoon feel uneasy. Hojoon kept silent for a few teetering seconds before Jiho piped in again. "That's great! Get ready, I'll be in the room across the hall." He said, turning on his foot and marched out the door. Hojoon sighed and stood up, noting a pile of clothes left on the bedside table. He started getting dressed. 

Jiho couldn't work with this. They had a bust of mister president that he magically charmed to speak. Hojoon was attempting to change the voice but it wasn't working. "Hojoon, try changing it into a ball of cheese instead." Jiho advised, nibbling on his thumb. "What is the spell for that again?" He asked innocently, he looked at Jiho with a desperation that made Jiho's heart melt. The wizard was like a puppy at times, Jiho liked puppies. "Declinemus cheese" Jiho responded. Not letting his melting heart be noticed in his voice. "To turn anything into something else you point and said declinemus and then the new object. It's Lation, weren't you listening?" Jiho asked, cuffing the other in the back of the head. Hojoon whimpered and rubbed his head before pointing the want at the bust. "D-Declinemus cheese!" He said, a bolt of energy came off the end of his wand but nothing else happened. "Dammit! What are you doing wrong? Are you concentrating on the bust?!" Jiho asked with irritation. "I am! I swear!" Hojoon whimpered, flinching away from Jiho. Jiho sighed again and shook his head. "Try the dog again, do you remember the spell for voice changing?" Hojoon nodded and pointed his wand back at the bust "Vox mutationem bark!" He said, another bolt then nothing. Suddenly the door slammed open and in marched an angry Queen Byungjoo. "Do you think this is funny? Hansol is in an important meeting!" He snapped. Jiho was split between wanting to roll his eyes and inquiring what Byungjoo meant. "What do you mean what were we doing? The spells weren't working and it was just on a bust anyway!!" Hojoon piped in, saving Jiho from having to choose. "Uh huh, sure. Then what is this?" Byungjoo asked, reaching over for the t.v remote and flicked on the t.v in the room, he mashed some keys and a live show of what looked like a meeting started to play. The only thing that was odd about the program was that the president was barking instead of talking; a fact he seemed unaware of. The rest of the men looked at him in confusion. Jiho brust out and laughed. "Hojoon, Do the spell to turn his head into a cats!" Jiho ordered. Hojoon hesitated but did as he was told. "declinemus cat head!" Hojoon said, pointing his wand at the bust. the bolt appeared again but nothing happened to the bust. On the other hand, the screen showed the president speaking normally but now he had a cat head. "Hee hee hee!" Jiho couldn't help but laugh, holding his gut. "H-How is this possible?!" Hojoon asked with a whimper, terrified of the Queen's enraged face. "You must be concentrating on the presidents face and not the actual bust. Now, turn him back to normal 'declinemus normal'" Jiho ordered and Hojoon did what he was told. "We tried changing his voice to a horse, goat, pig, frog, dog, redneck, and Australian then changed his head to look like a cheese, fish, cat, baseball, and a monkey... did the real president change all those times?" Hojoon asked worriedly, making Jiho turn to look at the Queen. He nodded. "Now stop this foolishness. You have made an of him." Byungjoo responded and his heel, walking out of the room and slamming the door closed. "Maybe we should take a break." Jiho responded and grinned at the wizard who just nodded. 
author's note

Oh dear, it's been a long time, hasn't it? Sorry about this being a short chapter, and I know that the ice bucket challenge phase is over but I wrote the first half of this when it was still alive ;;;