Somebody To Love

Oh What A World
 

 



CHAPTER TWO
Somebody To Love

They were alone together. In one room, with no one else. Byungjoo was surprised, the man in his dream looked so much better and person. And he was a lot more successful then Byungjoo thought he was going to be. "So what princes you to America?" Hansol asked, taking a sip of his tea, he was a tea drinker to boot! "No reason I know of. It was a gut feeling." Byungjooo replied, looking the president up and down slowly. He had a nice chest. It was broad but not too broad, he was slender but looked strong. He looked damn good in a suit. Probably better without it though. Byungjoo shook these naughty thoughts away and looked back up at Hansol's face which stared back in puzzlement. "You don't know why you came?" Hansol snorted. It half infuriated Byungjoo, half turned him on. He wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment to be totally honest.

Yooncheol sighed. He was watching the conversation with Hansol and Byungjoo and it was getting quite boring. If this continued then Byungjoo would go back to England and they would never see each other again. This couldn't happen. Yooncheol called up one of his angels before pressing his fingers together. If this was going to work he would need to take bigger measures. "Yes my lord?" Asked the angel when he arrived. "Bring Plan FX to the white house." The angel's eyes went wide. "Is there a need for such plan? What happened?" The Angel asked, Yoonchul just gestured to the screen. The Angel read over everything before nodding and leaving the room. This should do it.

Jiho heard the voice in his head. It was a message from god. He knew this, unlike others who say they are a chosen one from god and he whispers things to them but they are actually just loony, he is actually hearing god's orders. It may seem cool, He is one of the few chosen by god, for god but it's more annoying then you'd think. He listened carefully to the orders and sighed, shaking out his light, powder blue wings before taking off into the air. It was time for him to meet the president of America. It took Jiho two minutes flat to arrive at the huge building. it was called the white house but it was actually more of an off white. But that didn't matter. He walked inside, throwing his glittering dust at everyone who approached him. They went down instantly. There was nicer ways of getting Jiho inside but he wasn't feeling nice at the moment. He followed his instinct right to where the President was drinking tea with his future lover.

Hansol looked at the door when it opened. The man that walked through wasn't one of his. He was in a full blue outfit of dress pants, a dress shirt, and a blue vest. just over his shoulder looked like a pair of blue wings. Who was this man? And why isn't he being escorted? "Um, who are you?" Hansol asked, standing up. The arrival of the man finally shut Byungjoo up and that, Hansol, was grateful for. "I am your fairy god mother, Xero. Also known as plan FX. I've been sent here by god." The man replied, irritation strong in his voice. Hansol's eyebrows furrowed: This guy was an utter psycho. "I thought god had angel's and not fairies?" Byungjoo piped in, making Hansol stare at him. "Of course God has angel's you fool. Don't you read the bible?" He asked and rolled his eyes. This day just kept getting worse and worse. "yes yes, but God asks me to do his dirty work. which includes right now." The man, Xero? said, walking into the room and sitting on the couch. "Mr. President, sir. You have been praying to God for a lover yes yes?" He added, taking Hansol back. That was something Hansol never told anyone. "You pray for a lover?" Byungjoo asked and snorted loudly, making Hansol whip around to him. "Majesty, I say this with the kindest intentions; please be quiet." He stated before turning around to the supposed fairy. "But Fairies aren't real." Hansol protested and lifted his brows. "But you are looking at one." Xero laughed and put two fingers in a small, brown tie bag. he pulled out a pinch of what looked like gold dust and flicked it at Hansol's face, making him blink. "I'm just here to quicken up god's plan. He had created Byungjoo to be your companion in life. Now it's time for you too realize it." Xero explained and spun Hansol to look at Byungjoo, and it was like looking at the queen in a new light. His heart beat quicker and he couldn't keep hi eyes off that beautiful face. Byungjoo looked at him weirdly before Xero flicked a pinch at Byungjoo's face. It wasn't too long before Byungjoo looked at Hansol in the same manner. Hansol knew it was because of the powder but he couldn't resist himeslf. Byungjoo stood up right as Hansol grabbed his face in gentle hands and kissed his lips ever so softly. They felt good. Warm. They molded nicely with his own. He'll regret this later. 


 
author's note

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER <3 Yes I know it's crappy but HEY: you got to meet the beautiful fairy huh? huh? huh? Okay I'll stop talking now.