Abracadabra

Oh What A World
 

 



CHAPTER THREE
Abracadabra

Hojoon zapped his wand at the wall and got a shock. "Ow!" He screamed and dropped the thing, sticking his fingers in his mouth. He would never get this right. Ever since he found out he was a wizard oh it's been... three days now? Yes yes, the day The queen of England suddenly went to America. It made big news, it was a major scandal. Even though he liked looking up the news he was preoccupied with this new wizard thing. Ever since he's been trying to learn. He had a legitimate spell book and he was trying to practice by himself. It wasn't good and he new it but he didn't know anyone else that could help him. He was trying a transportation spell at the moment. But it wasn't working out for him. He was doing a bunch of other things though, that's something right? There was a frog jumping around the house that he accidently changed one of his shoes too. It was weird, he felt the heavy leather incasing his shoe slowly peel off of his foot and form into a living creature. He tried to catch it but soon gave up. He was hoping it was only temporary but feared for the worst. Hojoon crinkled his brows and walked up to the wall, redrawing the door on the wall with his chalk again. it had fainted with his last few attempts. He moved to his spot again and faced the door, "​​In muro usque ad portam magia oh Novam Mutare quatenus sic!" Hansol Chanted at the wall and pointed his wand at it. A small ball of light started at the wand tip and continued to grow. Hojoon felt the energy flow out of him and into the wand. It felt good. Like he was finally somebody. He loved it. The ball suddenly shot from his wand and to the wall, slowly filling up the rectangle of chalk and the wall seemed to just... disappear. Out of it emerged a hidden light. Hojoon.. did it. He finally did it! A big smile found it's way on Hojoon's face and he walked towards the light, pocketing his wand as he pressed his hand against where the wall should have been but.. it was actually gone. Hojoon smiled and closed his eyes, imagining an empty room before walking into the light.

Hojoon ended up in a dark room, it was mostly empty besides a bunch of boxes he crashed over. The loud sounds from his fall echoed into dense space, making the wizard pause. He didn't know where he was, it was just a room he imagined so he didn't know if there was anyone here. "Da mihi luce" Hojoon whispered, it was a spell for light. He was great at remembering the Latin spells it was just doing them he had a problem with. This one worked fairly well though, he had created a thin beam of sparkling light from his wand tip that was only about a foot long. He could see through it and it looked like glitter floating through the air but a touch proved that it was solid; warm and pulsating under his fingers. It would do. Hojoon used the small light to find himself out of the room. The hall he was now in was familiar but he couldn't place his thumb on where it was. His shoes squeaked as he walked across the hall, sticking to the walls where shadows roamed thickest. He walked slowly and quietly, trying not to get caught. something warm and fairly large came down on his hand. It was pulsing. Hojoon squeaked and spun around, his small beam of light hit smack into the person's face behind him. 


Hansol heard a crash from somewhere in the house that woke him up. laying peacefully beside him was the one and only Kim Byungjoo, the Queen of England. Contrary to what the news papers say he hasn't actually gone home in a few days, Three too be exact. Byungjoo was an expert at coming up with schemes to get out of trouble, kind of makes you wonder. The powder that Xero, whose birth name is Jiho, said that it was a temporary effect and that it was only to put the feelings in motion, after a couple hours all the feelings were real. Hansol was happy, Byungjoo wasn't like him at all but hey, opposites attract. At the moment Byungjoo was quietly asleep with his head on Hansol's arm. He looked like an angel. Hansol leaned down to peck his innocent face before slipping his arm out from under him and stands up. He slowly crept out of the room and into the dark hallway to investigate. It was probably just a stray cat that got in or something, they got that a lot and he didn't mind but still, it was worth checking out. He soon came acrossed a slunched figure walking down the hall against the side in the deepest shadows. A burglar? He must be a pretty ballsy one, there is a ton of Security mechanisms around the whole white house. He would be lucky to just get in here, if it was a he anyway. Hansol approached the figure and laid a hand down on their shoulder; completely prepared for a fight. What happened instead completely shocked him. The small man spun around and from out infront of him a beam of light came around and hit Hansol straight in the cheek with a solid smack. The thing burned him and he screeched in pain. "Ow! What the ? Who are you?" He cursed in annoyance. "M-Mr. President sir! O-Oh my god I am sorry!" The man squeaked, This all confused Hansol so much, the man acted like he wasn't expecting to see the president in his own residence. Was someone spreading rumors about him? 

The President's shout awoke everyone in the large building and drew them towards the two men. Hojoon quivered where he stood, he now remembered where he saw the room before; it was in a magazine about the White house. And now Hojoon hit the President in the face. The people who arrived were a thin man with blue silk pyjammas and wings. Hojoon had to force himself to look past the winged man to the other guest: The Queen of England. The Queen made his way to the President and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Hansollie... your cheek is bleeding..." He said quietly and wiped the other man's cheek with the sleeve of his dark navy pyjamas. Alarms were going off in Hojoon's head. This was a very very bad situation. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to intrude... It was an accident! I was finding my way out now!" He tried explaining in a shaky voice. He would be arrested for this. "What is that in your hand?" The winged boy spoke up and stepped closer. "It's my wand sir! I'm a wizard." He replied and instantly regretted it. Now he sounded like a loony. The president laughed before the winged man silenced him with a smack to the back of the head. Who is this man? Hojoon thought as he approached the young wizard and took his wand. After a short look over the winged man spoke. "He's telling the truth. We found ourselves a wizard. A clumsy one at that. You don't have a teacher do you?" He asked Hojoon who promptly shook his head. "That's dangerous... I can take him under my wing and teach him." The winged man looked back at the president who nodded his head. "Take him back to your room to sleep for the rest of the night. Byungjoo and I will be asleep as well." He spoke softly before turning around to pull Byungjoo back down the hall. The only thing that could be heard was the queen's echoing giggle. "Let's go wizard." The winged man said and started walking down another all.

Yooncheol watched the scene unfold with an amused stare. He wasn't planning for Hojoon to ever meet up with the trio but it happened anyway. It was interesting too. Maybe this way Hojoon could find someone to love while this crazy story unfolds. the one Yooncheol created for Hojoon did in fact die three years ago due to an accidental hit-and-run. It greatly upset Yoncheol and he was upset for days; he firmly believed- and still does- that him and Hojoon would have made a cute couple. But he was over that now. Yooncheol shook the thoughts out of his head before zooming into Jiho's room. There wasn't anther bed in the room so Jiho was currently laying in his bed while Hojoon sat on the other side of the bed, slightly awkward in this new environment. Things will get more interesting now.
author's note

Awwwwe... this is late.... sorry <3 but wow... I wasn't expecting so many subscribers so soon <3 thank you much very <3 SO Hojoon is in the story! Now it is going to be strictly story time for a while... no more new characters <3