Here Arrives The Queen

Oh What A World
 

 



CHAPTER ONE
Here Arrives The Queen

"...And God, please let me find someone to love soon. I know I as you this everyday but I am lonely and I need a family. Someone to share good times and bad times... someone who will really love me for me. Please, I need someone so can you just... can you just listen to this one request? I know you are up there listening... Amen."

Yooncheol looked down at the poor man from his spot in the clouds gave gave a little sigh. Kim Hansol had pretty much everything, He was the President of the United states after all. But the one thing he asked for every single day, for months, Yooncheol had troubles obtaining for him. Yes, he was God, Yes he created everything in existence, Yes he created someone for Hansol. The problem was he couldn't find this person. he had programmed them too meet three years ago, before Hansol became president, but something went wrong. The other wasn't anywhere in America. "Maybe it's time to expand my search..." Yooncheol mused, rubbing his chin before getting off his high, golden chair. He made his way to the huge database, angel's were zipping around with Bluetooth headsets attached to their heads and they were talking over each other. It was very very loud and a surprise that anything could get done here. Some people think heaven was peaceful; a paradise. But it's not. Ever since they switched out the quiet but slow pigeon messages for the faster human technology headset... heaven has been like a common human office. Yooncheol shook his head and moved to the big screen-looking machinery. On the screen was a giant 3d diagram of the earth with billions of yellow dots. The god pressed his index finger to the screen and dragged it across; making the small earth spin until he was looking at the united states of America. It took a few moments for him to find the dot that was Kim Hansol and he clicked it. The earth grew smaller and slid into the upper most right corner as a pop up came up. It was Hansol's bio. What he was in store fore, his likes, dislikes.. everything about Hansol could be found there. Even his destined love. Yooncheol smiled when he saw the name. "Set a course for England's Queen to make a trip too America." Yooncheol spoke into a small microphone in front of him. In front of his eyes the earth spun and showed England, one little dot starting to blink strong.

Byungjoo woke with a start. He was casually napping in his giant bed but something woke him up. It wasn't anything physical, nor was it anything in his dream. He was having a naughty dream about a guy he's never met before. It was hot and he could feel the affects of it under his blankets. But that wasn't the point. The point was he woke up to a gut feeling. He needed to get to America and now. He reached over to the phone and picked it up. "Hello Your majesty, need anything?" Came a voice from the other side."Yes. I need you to plan a trip for me to America ASAP." Byungjoo replied, picking at his fingernails. "But, Your majesty, you have a meeting tomorrow at noon." He voice sounded flabbergasted at this sudden request. "I don't care, someone else can fill my place." Byungjoo slammed down the phone and sighed. Now it was time to fix himself before getting ready to head off, he lazily walked into the bathroom.

"Sir, The Queen of England will visiting America. They will be landing him here." Hansol sighed, why did the Queen want to come here? He has never met the other authority figure and didn't actually mean to meet him. He was almost a joke. A male queen? What was England thinking? They were laughable. Are laughable.  "Then I must get ready." Hansol shook his head and sighed again, moving to his closest to change into a nice suit. This was the last thing he needed. Hansol moved to the bathroom to comb his hair thoroughly. The queen had to be busy, Hansol himself was. This is what happens when you let immature people run a place. He had no time to babysit. "They will be landing in three minutes sir." Hansol nodded and waved away is black clothed guard. He made his way out to the landing pad at the white house and stuck his hands in his pockets. Many guards were out, but not as many as there would be if the guest in question was invited. Hansol could see the plane in the distance as it approached. A guard approached him from the side. "Everything is ready for landing Sir." Good. Hopefully this visit will be short.

Byungjoo was almost hopping out of his seat he was so excited. This would be the first time in America for him and he is going to see the president! He has never seen Kim Hansol, the president of America but he has been told he was extremely good looking, like, knock you off your feet good looking but Byungjoo has never bothered to even google him. He didn't have time for that when he can chase closer flock. Byungjoo could see the white house and he was just b. "Your majesty, we are about to land. If you could please put on your seatbelt." Spoke one of Byungjoo's escorts. He was one of the closer flock Byungjoo was talking about, his name is Jimmy or Jeremy or something like that. Byungjoo slid on his seatbelt as the plane began to land. As soon as he could Byungjoo had his seatbelt back off and was standing up in front of the opening plane door. The was a ring of black clad men all around and right in front of him stood presumably the president flanked with more men. At this distance Byungjoo couldn't see the other higher up but didn't really care. He wasn't the reason Byungjoo came to America anyway, maybe just a short pit stop. Maybe. If he wasn't an uptight . Byungjoo slowly made his way off the plane and towards the other. When he was about five feet from him he stopped dead in his tracks. That face... he knew it. "You are in my dreams." He said quietly, eyes wide. Maybe the president was the reason Byungjoo came to America. 



 
author's note

HAHAHAHA...... it's bad okay okay I'm not the best and I know that but it was written quickly... which is what it's supposed to be. I hope you enjoy <3 I know it's not that funny and blah blah blah but just WAIT it will get there, I promise.