Final

I can only say it in my heart

~YoSeob's P.O.V~

  *8 days later*

 Yumi's still in her dreamland. Im scared. Im scared if she leave us alone. I don't want you to go. " happy birtthday Yumi ah.. today's your birthdayr, please wake up" I whisper to her ears. But she still doesn't respond. I sigh. I heard the door are open , I turn to saw who he/she is. " oh, Mrs Kim. you're here. " I greeted her with my bow. " Yoseob ah.. you can go home now. " she tell me again with a smile, she really worried about me since two days ago, I haven't go home. just to accompany Yumi. " ani.. it's okay. if it's Yumi, I can do anything for her " I tell her again but then someone's coming in. " mianhe! we're late! it's all his fault! (pointing his finger towards Dongwoon) having PROBLEM picking up for Yumi's present. I've told him just buy her flower. and he ignored me! " Junhyung yelled. 

 

I just smiled watching their behaviour when Junhyung smack Dongwoon's head and Dongwoon keeps on bowing and apologizing. I take a look at Yumi who is still laying there. Yumi ah, today's your birthday please, PLEASE wake up---- did Yumi's hand just moved right now? yes! it did! " guys , shut up! Dongwoon, call the doctor now. I think she's waking up right now " I command Dongwwon and he nodded as he ran outside.. " Yumi's waking up now " Mrs Kim said happily and hold Yumi's hand. iI was so happy that I could't say anything. for a secong Dongwoon came in with a doctor . " Im sorry. but can you wait ouside? so that it would be easy for me to check on her. " the doctor told us and we just noddeed and waited outside. 

 

" ahhhh~ at last.! " Junhyung said . " yea.. " I answer him. I can't wait. I must told her today. something in me told me to told her today..

 

 

the doctor came out " She's fine now. but don't talk too loud with her. okay? her condition is not worse. It is much better and it doesn't seem like she got the  disease. and I found , It's weird. well, maybe it's a miracle " the doctor smile and walk away. I was the first one hop in after Mrs Kim. 

 

 

~ Yumi's P.O.V ~

I opened my eyes I try to see but Im blinded by the white light. I can't remeber how, when It is. " Yumi ahhhh~ you're awake!! " someone hop happily beside me. Yoseob. I don't know why but, I kind of .... missed... him. weird.. what's this feeling?  without me knowing , I was smileing like an insane person " waa... Yumi ahh miss me right? " Yoseob hop happily again. " yah! stop it! " Junhyung pull Yoseob collar and walk to me. " eh? Yumi ahh... you're... you're blushing.. and BECAUSE OF HIM?!" Junhung yelled and points at Yoseob. I look away. ofcourse, because of this blushing thing! " aaa...ani.. I... Im just tired. Omma, give me a drink please. " I ask my mom but suddenly my mom hugged me. " Omma? what's wrong? "  .. my mom was crying .. " I miss you Yumi ahh.. my daughter " she whisper. " what? omma.. only just one day and you're already missed me? " I said jokingly. but it's true though. It's only been one day. "what? 1 day?! " Dongwoon, Junhyung ans Yoseob ask in unison .. it's weird. REALLY weird " what? " I ask in annoyed. " you.. don't remember? I mean, your grandmother? " Dongwoon ask me. " my grandmother? hah! she's in her house you babo yah! ' I yelled at him." Yumi.. I think, You've lost your memory " my mom said again.. I can see that all of them were confused. whaaaaaaaat? I look at Yoseob " Yoseob ah, bring me to the garden pleaseeee" I ask him with my puppy eyes. " ofcourse! did you guys see that? Yumi wants me to go with her! " He said again and started to drag me outside. " It's not fair! " Junhyung yelled . I was laughung. so as my mother ." Hahaha you can follow us. so as Dongwoon " I said smiling and wave to my mom and walk outside. 

 

 

 

the garden wasn't really far from the hospital. wait. what? why am I in the hospital?! 

.

.

.

I sat at the swing with Yoseob beside me. Dongwoon was infront of me so as Junhyung. " guys, Im sorry to tell you this but, I think Im going to somewhere that you guys could never reach well, except for when your time is coming. I think... you know what I meant right? " I ask them. smiling. " yah!! don't even think about it! " they yell " yah! don't have to ell at mee----" then I felt that someone's pulling something from my body, really hard that I want to scream till my blood's out. It's really hurt. I can't explain it. I can't, It's really hurt.  5 minutees later, then I feel relieved. really relived. like I was in heaven then suddenly I saw this white light . It's just a light. but it's really attractive so I tried to follow it . Suddenly I say three of them ( Dongwoon, Junhyung and Yoseob) are running towards someone. I don't really care who she/he was cause this light is so damn attractive! but somethong shock happening " Yumiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! " I heard Yoseob yelled. " hey Im here okay/ " I said but he ignored me. what was that for? " please don't go. not now! " I heard Junhyung yelled. what? what's happening? " Yumi ahh... please don't leave us noe.. PLEASE! " I hears Dongwoon yelled. what? I try to run to them but this light is trying to pull me so I can't go to them I look at both of my hands " am I... dead? "

 

 

~Yoseob's P.O.V~ 

 

we're in the hospital now. we've called Mrs Kim to come. we're shock when we hear Yumi says about that kind of thing and suddenly fell down. her face was seriously pale. really pale. no.. it can't be. she can't be gne now. not ust yet. then suddenly the doctor come out. with a dissapoint face shooking his head. " Im sorry. we (doctors) can't do anything more " and walk away after bowing to us. what? does. that. mean? she's gone now? I was leaning backwards to the wall and slid down. y..y..yumi.. is gone now. we're all crying - today is her birthday and her death day? it's unacceptable! but now that she's gone, I can't say it again ' I LOVE YOU, KIM YUMI ' -

 

 

                                                      THE END

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Im sorry if the story isn't interesting.. mianhe! * bow 90 degrees* 

but again, THANKS FOR READING! :D