chapter 3

I can only say it in my heart

~ Junhynung's P.O.V ~

when I saw Yumi's hugging Yoseob my heart sank. yea, I love her. and Yoseob loves her as well . that's why we've always fighting when we meet each other . we're a rival.

..

.

.

.

*tomorrow* 

me, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Yumi, Mrs Kim and her other relatives are here too. at her Grandmother's funeral.

 

~Yumi's P.O.V ~ 

I was seating beside my mother. "Omma I don't feel well today." I whisper to my mom. "OMO! Ymi-ah, you look pale! what to go home? or hospital?"  my mom shock. was I pale? argh! I hate it!  " no Omma, I want to wait until the end of this funeral " I smile weakly to her.. "Yumi-ah" I heard my mom whisper. " Omma , Im okay" I told her again. trying to comfort my mom. 

 

~Yoseob's P.O.V ~

*end of the funeral *

I saw Yumi's walking toward us. " hey, Yumi.. want to grab a coffee with us? I ask her "Yeah Yumi. " Junhyung told her to. "mianhee, but I don't feel well today. I want to go home now. " she tell us. 'okay I'll wlk you home" Junhyung tell her "no! we'll wlk you home" Dongwoon said. " yah! I said I would walk her home! " Junhyung tell him again. " no! we will! " Dong woon said again. "no! I WILL! " jumhyung tell him again. I try to take a loo at Yumi. wit.. she 's gone! "guys! Yumi's not here enymore. I 'll search for her. okay bye! " i wave at them  and I heard them yellng at me telling me that they would follow. we didn't search at the same place. 

.

.

.

"call 911! " someone yelled. then I turn around. there's a group of people, panicking. no, don't tell me it was Yumi. I walk slowly to saw who he/she was.

oh.my.God! YUMI-AHH!

.

.

. we went to the hospital to wait for Yumi. It's already 4 hours. then I saw a doctor coming out . I ask him quickly  " How was she? is she doing fine? " I ask the doctor. "who's her family member? " the doctor ask "me! Im Yumi's mother" then the doctor ask her to come with him. they're talking far so that we didn't hear a thing. I watch Mrs Kim standing there with the doctor. the doctor telling her something that made Mrs Kim shock and cry. the doctor gave her a mask that could cover then ask Mrs Kim to visit Yumi.

 

I could sense something. " guys, Im going somewhere else first!" I wave them goodbye. " " yah! where are you going!!" I heard they're yelling but I don't care.

 

 

"doctor!" I called him. "yes? " he ask me "  hm. I need to know what's happening to Yumi" I ask him again. " I can't tell you about it" he said again. now he's making me mad! "YAH! SHE'S MY FRIEND! AND I NEED TO HELP HER!!" I yelled at him grabbing his shirt. "okay okay. Im gonna tell you, just please calm down! .. here's the thing. She's got a cancer and it's getting worse because she didn't check it for the lasy 2 months. and now there's nothing could help her anymore" he said and shooking. "and I think you'd know what'll happen to her. she's not ganna be in thjis world again for 2 or 3 monthd, I guess.. the reason I can guess is because her condition is really bad." and walk away. 

 

I still standing there, shock. can't be in this world? 2 or 3 months? I can't take it I still haven't express my feeling toward her. I felt there's no energy left on my leg so I slid down. I don't care there are people in here. I screamed my lungs out " KIM YUMI!! " 

 

 

 

~Junhyung's P.O.V ~ 

 

"KIM YUMI!!" i heard someone's yelled. "yah, Dongwoon-ah. why does that person's yelling Yumi's name? " I ask Dongwoon " wait Hyun-ah.. isn't it Yoseob's" I now realize that it was Yoseob " oh yea... let's catch him " I told him.

 

I saw Yoseob' sitting there crying , " hyung-ah. why are you crying?" Dongwoon ask him .. he lift his head up. I've never seen him like this before. "y..yu...yumi...c...can't... ... l..live...l..long" he said between his tears.. what? cam'y live long? what does it mean?

***********************************************