-3-

Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yooo man!”, Luhan exclaimed in excitement as he approached our table after he’s been missing for few minutes.

“Where have you been? Ugh… your shirt…”, Minseok said with  displeasing eyes before Luhan checked his uniform.

“oh come on. You’ve to learn how to buttoning your clothes  properly, hyung”, Baekhyun exclaimed teasingly as he took a glup of his milkshake.

 

“Aishhh…”, Luhan hissed as he started re-buttoning his shirt on the right place.

“don’t tell me….. who’s she?”, Kimmy asked in disbelief. It was not the first time they caught Luhan had in the school with a different girl. Moreover, it became something usual from them.

 

Luhan seemed thinking for a moment before he stated. “I forgot ask her name”

“Oh my God Luhann…. “, Kimmy sighed in depression as she looked away.

“Don’t put the blame on me. I couldn’t rejected her..”, Luhan pouted as he pulled the chair next to Minseok.

 

“Guys… let’s watch some movie at my house tonight…”, Kai exclaimed.

“It’s sound interesting”, Luhan said as he nodded his head slightly.

“I’m in!”, Chanyeol exclaimed in excitement as he put his hand in the air.

“Me too!”, baekhyun stated.

“I’ll bring some bir..”, Tao stated before he got a slightly smacked on his shoulder by Kimmy

“YAH! Tao-ssi…”, Kimmy called out with her food still on . “are you out of mind? There are my parents”

“No. Mom and dad has headed a meeting in Tokyo.”, Kai smirked before

“Ahhh really? How could I don’t know..”

“They told us 3 days ago..”

“Ahh…”

 

 

---

 

“Jungkookie, jiminie aren’t you coming too?”, Minji asked the boys.

“Ah nahh. We want to play soccer first… we’ll catch up soon.. Bye!!”, The boys refused as they immediately ran out leaving Minji and Taehyung alone.

“Aisshh jjinjja… slacker..”, Minji hissed as Taehyung laughed at Minji’s expression. Then, the get in the bus.

 

 

“Is there anyone at home?”, Taehyung asked as he realized the empty atmosphere when he entering the house, he could says Minji’s house is really big, is more like a magnificent palace.

“I don’t think so. I think they aren’t home yet. My parents went on business trip in Tokyo.”, Minji answered as she headed her backpack to the housemaid.

 

 

20 MINUTES LATER

 

“….. then, find the length of the slant height. For this case you should use the Pythagorean theorem. Hmmm…  which you already know the height of the cone is 8 cm and the radius of the base is 6 cm. Try it….”, Minji explained, she was teaching him about math, but Taehyung didn’t response at all, she turned her head to saw Taehyung and her estimates were correct, Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with his head resting on the table.

 

Minji sighed and took a deep breath before she yelled. “YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!!”

 

Taehyung blinked a few times as he cocked his head and wiping his droll. “did I just fall a sleep?”

 

“What do you think? I don’t want to do this again. Let’s stop here..” Minji immediately back away as she crossed her hands over chest.

“Aaaa plesee no no no. I won’t sleep again. I promise.”, Taehyung begged as He started to reach toward you.

 

“Like you never said it..”

 

“Please….”, Taehyung begged more, now with puppy eyes mode on.

 

“…..”, Minji could not resist it.

 

But when they about to started again..

 

“MINJIII-AAHH!!!!!”, someone shouted from upstair. Minji cocked her head to find the voice.

 

“What?”

 

“Can you help me bring the snack? Thank you”, Kimmy asked and immediately walked away. Minji stood up because she knew that she had no other option, beside she was waiting for this moment so she could see Sehun.

 

“Wait here..”, Minji told her friend as she turned her face to Taehyung and he nodded.

 

Minji walked upstair with hand full of snacks. Finally she reached the door and opened it. As she opened it, a loud music welcomed her. Thanks for the soundproof walls, the sound does not spread out.

 

“Let me help you…”, Sehun offered then suddenly took the snack from her.

“Aaahh, thank you oppa.”, Minji said, as Sehun smiled to her as return.

 

Kimmy and the boys are singing together with a beer on their hands. Minji already familiar with this sight, she decided to walked out the room, but suddenly someone calling her name.

 

“Minji-ah! Are you still study? Why don’t you join us?”, Chanyeol asked.

“Hemmm, yess. I have a test tomorrow..”, Minji answered with her smile.

“Is he your boyfriend? Did you already had a boyfriend?”, Baekhyun eyes widened open. And suddenly the music stopped.

“Ahhh really? Minji had a boyfriend? So cute..”, Lay added with smile on his face.

“Jjinjja?”, Kai gasped.

“Omooo my little cutie dongsaeng has grown up”, Tao came as he pinched her cheecks.

“Ahh.. aniyaa..”, Minji pushed Tao hand from her cheecks. “He’s just my friend”, Minji added. Kai sighed and everybody was laughing.

“go continue your party.. bye!”, Minji ran out from the room and they continued their party.

 

Minji walked towards the living room, but she couldn’t find Taehyung there.

“Taehyung??”, Minji called and no answer. But she heard someone snoring.

 

Taehyung.

 

She looked back and found taehyung was sleeping on the couch. Minji sighed and walked to the couch. She sat on the edge of the couch and staring at him. She has been close with him for almost 3 years, but she never knew that he looks like a baby without sin when he was sleeping.

 

“Taehyung… wake up…”, Minji shake his chest slowly, but there was no answer. She did it again, and suddenly Taehyung right hand pulled her against his chest. Her eyes widened open as she realized the distance between their face was only 10 centimeters. Taehyun slowly get his sense back and opened his eyes slowly.

 

They froze in that position for a few seconds.

 

“Ehemm..”, Both of them were startled as Minji returned to her pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter