-1-

Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JONGIN! MIRAE! This is the last warning I say, if your grades still like this in the next semester, I’ll call a private tutor for both of you!”, His eyes widened in anger.

 

“No.. please… no dad… No tutoring…” I lifted my chin as I whimpering.

“Yes dad, please no tutoring.. I hate tutoring..”, Kai said in agreemenet.

 

“Then, study!”, He scolded. He was really angry, like really. End of the semester is the most frustrating thing, especially for the two of us. This probably the nth time for us got a warning from SM teacher about our grades ..... I don’t know how to explain this.

 

“Okay dad..”

 

But, he wasn’t over yet.

 

“Where is Junmyeon?”, He asked as his eyes was looking around, unaware that suho was standing behind him, leaning against the door frame.

 

“ I’m here dad”, Suho answered then walked towards us.

 

“Don’t you think I didn’t hear about the stock rumor! How did that happen? Huh? You disappointed me, Junmyeon..”, Now it was about his company things.

 

 

“I..I’m sorry dad, It was beyond my ability…” Suho lowered his head the fixed his glasses position.

 

He puts his hands over his waist before he said, “Fix it immediately ..”

 

“Yes… I understand”

 

While Suho was anwering, My father eyes aware of someone who trying to escape from the situation.

 

“Don’t you dare to run away, MinJi”, He blurted out.

 

Minji stopped her step and turned her head. “Ups..”

 

“Well, You’ve to tell me where did you spent all of your money.”

 

Now, it was about money.

 

“mmm..mm.. I bought a new bag for mom, dad..”, she grinned as she tried to be cute.

 

“DON’T YOU LYING TO YOUR DAD, you brat…” Someone yelled from another room as she could hear what Minji say. Don’t underestimate our mother's ear.

 

“Okay..okay…, It was because of Louboutin 20% sale, I couldn’t help it dad…”, Minji sighed.

 

“ckckck…”, Jongin shook his head and I smirked before Minji gave a death glare then back to facing our dad.

 

“I don’t care with all your reason. if you can’t be responsible with your spending, I’ll give a limit for your credit card. Do you understand?”

 

“Yes, I understand” Minji lowered his head.

 

“Good”

“I’ve an appointment today. See you at dinner!. Remember.. all of you should dinner at home. Got it?”, He said as mom handed his bag and fixed his tie.

 

“Yes dad”, all of us answered.

 

And He walked out with mom.

 

“How could daddy just mad at me about my expenses? You also shopping with me and bought more thing than me!”

 

“He was too busy with my bad grades” , I chuckled and walked away to my room and Minji pouted.

 

“Suho Oppa!!”

 

“yes…?”, Suho answered while he was on his way.

 

“why he’s only mad at me about the expenses?”

 

Suho Rubbed Minji hair the smile again. “Minji… you are still a middle school girl.. and for your ages you spent too much..”

 

“That’s not fair…”, She pouted as she crossed her arms over chest.

 

“Minji-ahh… eat more food, you are too skinny..”, Suddenly Jongin cames.

 

“What? No! I’m fat!”

 

“yeah you’re fat that’s why I can see your bones clearly”, Jongin snickered.

 

“I’m totally agree with that”, Suho said.


“I have to maintain my body for my future”, She frowned then walked towards her room.

 

“What future… sshh”, Jongin hissed and Suho just left a slightly chuckle.

 

 

 

This is the last day of my holiday, I must use it properly.

 

Pulled up the blanket over my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter