-2-

Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How met the boys

 

=====================================

 

“I’m home..” Kai exclaimed while he walked towards the living room with someone behind him.

“Omo! Sehun oppa..”, Minji whispered as she took a peek from the couch.

“Minji-ah!, long time no see!”, Sehun called out gleefully as he approached the small girl in the sofa.

“She’s asking for you almost everyday”, Kai stated casually before Minji sent him a death glance. 

“Oppa!! Don’t listen to him, he’s lying”, Minji said angrily as she pouted. Sehun laughed at Minji's defense.

"it’s okay Minji..”, He showed his creamy smile, yet sweet more than sugar. She’s probably has a diabetes now.

 

“What are you doing here, oppa?”, She said as she throws her thought away.

“Hmm.. I missed you, that’s why I’m coming” , Sehun simply answered her question, Minji looked momentarily taken aback until she cleared his voice, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. She could feel her cheeks turned red. “Stop making fun of me”, She pouted before she began to speak more “I know you want to play a video games with Jongin oppa…”, Sehun laughed at her expression.

“You got me”, He exclaimed as he winked teasingly before he went upstare leave Minji all alone in living room.

 

 

---

 

“Your sister is cute…” Sehun stated all of sudden while they were in the middle of playing a video games.

“Whom? Kimmy?”, Kai asked without taking his eyes from the television.

“No! she isn’t cute at all. She’s just like you..”, Sehun taken aback with Kai's presumption as he release the controller from his hands.

 

“Of course we are twins”

“I know it, stupid. Whom I mean is MinJi..”

“What? Don’t ever try it Sehun. I warn you”, Kai turned his head to look at Sehun, send a warning glance.

“I can’t hear you….”, He sang.

 

“Watch your game! You lose! Haha”, Kai laughed as he repeatedly smacked Sehun by his arm.

“Damn it”, Sehun groaned.  “I better go home now. I must accompany my mother go shopping” Sehun climbed to his feet to walk over to the mirror for check his appearance.

 

“Send my greeting to her”,

 

“Okay. I’m leaving”, He walked out and went downstairs.

He smiled as he saw Minji who still on her position just like when he comes “Minji-ah.. I bet you had nothing to do today, right?”, Sehun stated casually with a small chuckled.

 

“Yeah I am”, Minji yawned boringly without even checking who's talking.

“Next time feel free to call me when you’re bored”, He said as he tapped Minji on shoulder from behind before she turned her head.

“thank you, oppa”, She showed off her cute smile, she could feel her face became hot right now.

 

“I’m leaving now, see you..”, he said his goodbye with his little smile.

“Be careful oppa”

“Ne”, Sehun smiled.

 

---

 

 

Dinner time

 

“Eat your vegetables, Jongin!”, Their mother yelled at Jongin as Jongin was removing his veggies.

“What are you? 5? Give it to me”, Kimmy muttered before she took the vegetables from Jongin plate, while their mother could only sighed as she shook her head.

 

“Kimmy,, you know how much I love you right?”, he grinned happily like Kimmy was the only angel in his eyes.

“yeah you just love me when it comes to vegetables”, She simply stated and Jongin chuckled at her steatment. 

 

“You need vegetables for your body, Jongin. You did a lot dance practice”, His mother said with concern tone. Jongin tilted up his head to face his mother before he answered.

“Mom, that’s why I always take vitamins everyday..", His mother sighed at his word. In her eyes, Jongin really looks thin as if he lack of nutrients. She stared at Jongin for a second before she continued her dinner.

 

“Suho Oppa!!, my birthday its coming. Have you already prepared a gift for me? If you still confused, I’ll help you. I have a lot of lists!”, Minji voice cames out so sudden with a grin on her face. Suho stooped his eating and lifted his head to looked at his sister.

She stared at him with a bright hopes reflected in her gaze. Who doesn’t expecting a gift from him, Suho has a lot of money from his own salary as CEO. That’s why the girl at home liked to asks him to buy something.

 

“Hmmm… sure I remember. Just tell me what do you want for your birthday…”, He said then continued his dinner. Kimmy took a glanced at Minji and  gave her face ‘i-know-he-will-buy-it-for-you’

“How about daddy and mommy?”, Minji asked gleefully as she changed her gaze to her mom and dad.

“There’s no present until you be responsible with your money”, the father snapped at her and now Minji's facial expression changed to a disappointed. She could denied it as she chose to remain silent.

 

“Jongin Oppa! Don’t you dare to forget my birthday again!”, Minji warned him before Kai chocked on his food as he banging his chest.

 

“I wouldn’t baby…”, he stated after he could swallow up his food on his mouth.

“Don’t call me that! I’m not baby anymore..”, She pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Whatever, you still my little baby..”

 

“Jongin oppa loves you dear..”, Mom stated as she tried to intervene.

“No mom, he just mocking me.."

“I’m not..”

 

“You guys are so noisy…”, Kimmy hissed, made everyone in the dinning room looked at her.

“Unni… You too! You know what I want, right?”, Minji said, not changed the topic.

 

“No, I don’t. Don’t ask me to buy that. I won’t buy it for you..”, Kimmy stated as she chewed her food.

 

“stingy..”, Minji snickered.

 

 

 

-----

 

Pippp Pippp Pippp Pippp

“ahhh… it can’t be like this”, I murmured in her sleep as she tried to recovering her eyes with her boyfriend (read: blanket).

 

“MIRAE-YAH!!! Wake up!”, The man called out as he pulled off my blanket. She could swear, Monday is the most annoying day ever. “5 more minutes pleaseee…”

 

“No. I don’t want to get detention again because of you…”, Jongin mumbled as he reached her hands and pulling her to sit position.

“Like you never get it”

“Palliii or I’ll slap your !”

“Aishhhh…”

 

---

 

“Omo… look at him, aigoo.. he’s so handsome….”, all the girls in the hallway began to fuss and some of them whispering to each other as Kai entered the SM Academy building with a headphone on his both ears. Walking casually without even bothering himself with what people says.

“Daebakiya…. I’ve never found someone so handsome like him…”

“That’s true if people says this school full of handsome boy. I've chosen the right one..”

“I hope he doesn’t have a girlfriend”

Kimmy clenched her both hands as she heard all the girls talking and honestly she doesn’t like it. She took a deep breath before she rushed over Kai who was busy with his earphones and holding his right arm acted as if he was her boyfriend. A gasp could heard from the girls, coincide with a satisfied smile on Kimmy's face.

 

“Ah.. poor us.. he’s already has a girlfriend”, The girls who leaned in the locker sighed sadly. Kimmy knew exactly that no one would think that both of you are twins. Especially when she had done her nose job.

 

“Yah! Get off! Why you'd do that? People around us will think that we are dating”, Kai exclaimed as he tried to release her grip.

“I just don’t like when they were talking about you..”, She pouted.

“Wae? I’ll never get a girlfriend if you always like this”, He sounded annoyed as he stopped his step.

“That’s exactly what I want”, She stuck out her tongue and walked away.

 

Kai opened his mouth as he wanted to shout at her but he keep it off and continuing his way.

 

“D.o oppa!!”, Kimmy rushed over him who was busy with his job as a student president of SM Academy.

 

“Kimmi-ah….”, He called out brightly as he waved at Kimmy. But his facial expression changed a sudden as Kimmy getting closer.

The girl frowned. “what? aren’t you happy to see me?”

“It's not that... where’s your tie?”, He said, pointing at the bottom of her neck before Minji looked down and realized that she was not wearing her tie.

“Oh umm… yeah I think I forgot to bring that…”, She answered as she avoided his gaze before she ran away from kyungsoo.

“YAAHHH!!”, kyungsoo snapped but she had disppeared . “That girl…”

 

Kimmy humming casually while she was walking towards the class. When she entering the classroom, she was met with the loud chattering of her classmates as she made her way to the two boys who was sitting in the back row seats.

“Baekhyunie!!”, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter