Unbelievable

He Got Too Close

I head to school with a major headache. Ugh. I should have slept in and like maybe skip the day. So not ready to be stuck in boring classes.

As I reach the steps of the school, I wonder, Is Jaebum going to show up today? Should I ignore him? Should I even go as far as to avoid him even? Ugh, what's the use to think about this? We sit next to each other in class Jinyoung. Things like this are unavoidable.

I let out a long sigh and decide to walk in the school. Well, too late to back out now.

I see Jackson and Mark playfully poking each other in front of the lockers. To go up to them or to not. Third wheel problems...

I decide to walk past them but Jackson calls me over. "Hey Jinyoung!"

As I'm walking over to them, I spot Soojung walking into school. Ugh, missed my chance again. 

"What's up guys?"

Mark looks confused, " 'What's up?' Uhhhh, where the hell where you yesterday? You didn't even call me back. Dude, I left so many messages."

I look at my phone. 15 miss calls. 25 unread messages.

"Holy , wow, sorry." I scratch my head and give a light hearted smile. "Yea, about that, I just wasn't feeling well." Memories of last night flood my mind. Please, please, please don't ask me to explain myself any further.

Jackson and Mark look at each other for a second then turn to me. Jackson looks like he's about to say something but Mark just places a hand on his chest and shakes his head. Couple telepathy. Wonderful.

Mark looks me straight in the eye. "Jinyoung, we're your friends, okay. Come to us if you need anything, yea?"

I nod.

RIIIINNNNNNGGGG!

"Well, let's get to class yea?"

As I enter the classroom, I notice the seat next to me is still empty. Is he going to come today?

RINNNNNGGGGGG!

I guess he isn't...

*BOOOM*

The door cracks wide open.

He's hereHe's panting. What happened this time?

"I'm," Pants. "Sorry," Pants. "I'm," Pants. "Late," Pants. 

The teacher just eyes him. "Well, instead of making a scene, please sit down Jaebum."

He walks over and just stares at me before taking his seat.

I look away. What do I say? Do I say anything? Do I bring it up first?

I didn't do anything. I just stayed silent. And so did he.

*During lessons*

I turn to look at him. He's seems to be doing okay...

He catches my gaze.

Those eyes... I don't know what to believe anymore. First, he seemed so cool. He was overflowing with charisma. Next thing I know I undone a knot and found out that he is somewhat cheesy and caring. He has so many things going on in his life that I feel really sorrry for him but it's like I don't know what to do. What's the RIGHT move?

The entire time that I'm evaluating him, I realize that I have the same pull towards him that made me chase after him. It's familiar but this time it isn't scary.

"Psssst." I snap back to reality. I look around to see who called me. It's Mark.

"What." I whisper.

"Dude. You do know that you've been staring at Jaebum during the entire math lesson right?"

. Play it cool Jinyoung. "Uhh, no, hello how many times have we've been over this. I was looking at Soojung."

"Dude, it's okay to admit your feelings. Nothing wrong with being gay."

Gay? Me? I have nothing wrong with gays but I'm definitely straight. "Psh, whatever."

"Don't play it off Jinyoung because Jaebum has been staring back at you."

WHAT!?!? I turn to look at him. He's just staring at the board. But, like always, clearly uninterested.

Him? Look at me? No way...

At that moment I return my gaze to the board but at the corner of my eye, I see him give the slightest grin and then return to the same poker face.

Unbelievable.


Author's Note: Clearly this chapter has been muchly anticipated so I'm hope your happy with the long chapter. Hopefully, this filled your latest JJP OTP cravings! <333 DOOO upvote, please subscribe xD, and DOOOOO COMMENT! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! ~ With luv, JSH