Diversion

He Got Too Close

I decide to make my move. 

"Waiter!" I raise my hand. "Can I get some chicken and beer please?"

"Hey, kid, are you even old enough to order beer?"

I point to the bar and then to the empty walls. "Well, you're not even allowed to sell any alcoholic drinks anyways. I clearly don't see an alcoholic license anywhere in this joint."

"One chicken and beer coming up." The waiter walks away. I can still hear him mumble "Stupid smart-." It's feels good to be very observant.

*The leader pounds his fist on the table* 

"I hope I don't have to ask a second time. Where's your father!"

He calls his father a "low life"? But why?

This time Jaebum gets irritated. He turns his head slowly as to challenge the leader. His voice is harsh. "I. Don't. Know." He recollects himself. He flashes an evil grin at the leader. "Choo Sung Hoon-shi, why do you think I'm in this city? Do you really think you're the only one looking for him?"

Is this what he meant? For the mere reason of looking for his dad that he constantly chases after him like a dog searching for its owner? If his father is such a "low life," why not just abandon him?

"Well, then, let's stop all this hide and seek and you can just pay the money. Just sign here and it'll all be over with." Chu Sung Hoon pushes it towards him.

"No. I don't want to pay."

Chu Sung Hoon pounds his fist on the table again and pulls the knife against Jaebum's neck.

"I'm sick and tired of playing the chaser. I want my MONEY. So in that case we're gonna end it now. BOYS! Make him sign it now!"

The two of the buff man help Chu Sung Hoon hold Jaebum down and the other pulls Jaebum's thumb off the red ink pad and as it's about to hit that contract...

*CRASSSSHHHHHHHHH*

I tripped the waiter. The beer spills over the contract and drips down Chu Sung Hoon's pants. The chicken wings fly off the plate and end up pelting the three men. 

Chu Sung Hoon lets out an angry scream. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

All four people's eyes are on the waiter.

"." He says.

Now's my chance! I duck and run to Jaebum and I pull on his arm. But of course, I don't let him see my face.

"We need to go now."

He's puzzled. "Who? What?" He looks at them. "Oh yea." 

We're about to run out the door when Chu Sung Hoon looks back at a missing Jaebum. Then his eyes find us. "GET HIM BOYS!" 

*EEE-AWWW-EEEEE-AWWW-EEE-AAAWWWW*

They come now seriously? I roll my eyes.

We run out the door. The last thing that Jaebum and I hear is Chu Sung Hoon shouting, "I swear on my life Im Jaebum, I will definitely get my money from you and your father one way or another!!!!"


Author's Note: First and foremost let me say that all of my viewers and subscribers are y, beautiful people. I really wrote this story out on a whim to test myself no joke. And Second, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I'll try to get as much chapters in for you guys before KCON tomorrow T^T. Third, as you guys probably figured I love me some onomatopoeia so I hope you guys please don't get annoyed T^T Thanks again ^^ Please upvote, subscribe, and of course COMMENT! I love to read them and let me know what you think of the story and yea! <333 ~With luv, JSH