The Meeting

He Got Too Close

"Class, please let me introduce, Im Jaebum. He's new here at Seguk High School."

A new person? Ugh. Why doesn't he wear his uniform properly? Is he one of those rule breakers?

"Hi."

Just "Hi"? Who does he think he is?

"Okay, then. Now, where to put you..."

Why me? Why do I have to sit next to a guy like him? Well I guess I just have to put him in his place.

"Ahhh. There's only one seat open left anyways. Please sit next to Park Jinyoung. He's the person sitting in the middle of the third row."

"I know."

Eeeeekkkkk. He's coming over. What do I do?

I extended my hand. "Hi. My name is Park Jinyoung. Let's be friends, okay?"

He slapped my hand out of the way. He leans closer in my ear. "I'm not looking for friends," he says in a low, rough voice. I gulp. He continues, "I'll probably be kicked out of here in less than a week so don't waste your time." He leans away and I'm left speechless.

What does he mean? Why would he get kicked out? I honestly don't know if I should keep trying or not...

"Uhhh, okay."

*During lessons*

I turn my head to observe him. He has a piercing in one ear. His backpack is tattered. Where exactly is he from?

Our eyes meet.

"Why are you starring at me?" He looks at me with wide, curious eyes.

I immediately come to defense and say, "Why do you think you're so special? And besides, I was staring at the girl next to you. Her name is Jung Soojung. She's also known as Krystal Jung. She's one of the most prettiest girls in our school and I have my eyes on her."

He just laughs like he knows I'm lying. "Well, good luck with that."

And the bell rings.

We exit the room and Mark playfully jumps on my shoulders. 

"Hey, Dimsum, I saw you falling asleep. Better watch out. The teacher might catch you and make you clean all the school's windows."

"YAH! Don't call me Dimsum. Only my mandu can. And besides, that's only if I get caught. Which I haven't yet."

Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang were the second openly gay couple. Yes. The first was Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae. Bullying is normally a big problem in our school which is why Eunhyuk and Donghae decided to be homeschooled. However, Mark's parents own the school and are the chairman and chairwoman so they get left alone. 

"Yea, yea, yea. So where's Jackson?"

"I don't exactly know." He looks around the hallways. "He's probably around somewhere. Maybe he went to get us some hamburgers?"

"Ahhh. I see. I see." 

I turn my head and I spot him. 

Why is he staring at me? He has a bothered look on his face. Is he really staring at me?