Only On Screen Chemistry?--- Happy ending

2PM and Eunji Short-story Collection-[HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI POV:

His gestures were incredibly sweet and I was swept away by his heart-touching song. Did i really make this man fall for me? How was this possible?

I grinned and eysmiled as I recieved the white rose, I'd see him use it as a prop for his previosu scene and found it increadibly cute and cheesy that he'd go through the trouble and stealing it to give to me.

Our feelings had blossomed on this set, I'll never forget this moment I though as I was about to happily answer his question.

'Eunji unnie!' Jung Min-ki, my little brother raced towards me with none other than Jonghyun staying by the door. He waved and I slowly waved back.

'Unnie, I came to pick you up since it's so late' he smiled, oblivious to Taec oppa's presence.

'I, uhh.. give me a moment will you Minki-yah? I need to finish talking to Taec oppa I said plastering a small smile and nodding towards Jonghyun. Though he stood quite far away, I could see he had food in his hands. Chicken?

'No, go we can talk another time' Taec Oppa interruped. Looking defeated he turend around and walked away.

'Oppa, wait' I called after him, but it was too late, he'd already turned the corner and was far from hearing-range.

'Aishh lets go then, shall we' I miserably followed my brother. Though I was indulging in my favourite meal, chicken, all i could think about was why Taec oppa ahd suddenly left like that. The look on his face left me greatly disheartened, what was he thinking?  

TAECYEON POV:

I should've know! Ofcourse a gorgoeus and caring girl like her would already have a boyfriend. I felt stupid as hell seeing him wait for her at the door with food in his hands, he seemed caring and I recognised him as SHINEE's main vocalist. No wonder Eunji is dating him, he's both handsome and talented.

I tried ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter