2PM and Eunji Short-story Collection-[HOLD]

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

1. Only On-screen Chemistry?

He nuzzled her neck and left a love bite on her collarbone.

'I've claimed you now Ji, you're Mine' he anounced as he withdrew his attacking stance and stepped aside for her to break free.

'CUT' the director yelled thorugh his  loudspeaker. ' ACT3 SCENE 12 was spot on, Eunji, Taeceyeon well done.Your chemistry is so believable on-screen, both of you can rest for a while I need to talk to the producers anyhow' Mr. Kwang-soo praised the two co-leads and strolled away to find the Mr.Yu Jae- Suk. 

  


THANKS TO 'KhuntoriaForever'FOR THE AMAZING POSTER for the 1st story! SHE'S NEW AT GRAPHICS BUT IS SOO JJANG!

And thanks to HOTTEST_CS REVIEW AND ADVERTISEMENT SHOP!

Foreword

A Collection of short stories based about a 2pm member and Jung Eunji (Apink)

1. Only On-screen Chemistry?:Both idol-actors are starring as the romatic leads in a new Kdrama. They experience their sizzing chemistry on-screen and are doubtful about whether they have feelings for each other off-screen too.

2. Changing Him:  Eunji was engaged to the man called Junho. He had everything; intelligence, money and the countless women fawning over his handsome looks but it was up to Eunji to change his bab-boy, player ways and transform him into a good husband. Would she be able to achieve the task?

3.Just a fan He was always there, right beside her. Treating her kindly, helping her out, droping her off home. She was sure he was just a fan, but he wasn't and she'd yet to reaalise this. Will it take her too long? Will someone else snatch up that hunk of a man?

CHARACTERS:

- Taecyeon(2PM)

- Eunji (APINK)

- Junho (2PM)

- Jun.K (2PM)

- Wooyoung (2PM)

-ENJOY! <3