Only on-screen chemistry?---Lunch and silly games

2PM and Eunji Short-story Collection-[HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV:

It had been another, long, tiresome morning for the two idol-actors. Filming had started at the crack of drawn-- they were shooting a breath taking sunrise scene on Haeundae beach. It had taken then around 6 hours to wrap up the last couple of scenes before they'd head back to Seoul city but the filming crew had requested for a break. 

Mr. Kwang soo, being as easily-swayed as always allowed the entire cast and crew exactly two hours before they would have to meet up again and head for their next location. 

Eunji and Teac being the hungry shikshin's they were, heading off together in the seach of mouth-watering street food at Gukbap Alley. As they scanned the variety of food joints at the market, they both spotted the site where pork soup was being sold. 'Kyahhh it's here' Eunji pointed before they both speedily walked towards the ajumma louding screaming the inexpesive pricing of the so called 'hangover soup'

Digging in to their palatable meal, 'Mmmh, this is just Purrr..fect!' Taec happily murmured in between sips.

'Yaehh- don't talk while your eating, you big baby!' Eunji joking hit Taec's muscluar arm. She hadn't noticed how well defined and toned he was until his topless scene today. 'Ouch..' she mutely pouted as her punch had hurt her instead of hurting him.

' A-pa-yo?' Taec questioned cheesily smiling at her. Being the strong, defensive girl Eunji was, her pride was hurt. ' I'm really strong alright! I'm not some weak little girl' she excalimed.

' I already know that silly. But still, you'r no match now me' Taec declared trying to Eunji's hair as if she were a cute puppy. She slapped his hand away, prodly stood up and loomed her 5ft 3inch height over the Taec who was still sitting.

Taec found it hilarous how this little women was trying to intimidate him. HIM of all people. With a smile still plastered on his face, he too stood up. Being a whole 6foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter