III. 박수영

Hᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: Park Sooyoung (박수영)

 

No One's POV

"I love you too, Jeon Jeongguk." 

 

Suji's eyes widened upon realizing what she had just said. What have I done?

 

Jeongguk smiled sadly, as if he understood what her mind was saying. "But we can't be together right?" he spoke lowly and gently, she could see there was genuine sadness in his eyes as he was looking at her. 

 

Suji quickly pulled him into her embrace, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "I love you... but I want you to not get involve with my situation, so therefore you need to stay away from me and marry Joy. I can't help you with anything. I am nothing important. You are Jeon Jeongguk, the wealthy son and future heir of The Jeon Group." 

It took everything within her mind and heart to say those heartwrenching words that she will soon regret saying. Suji could feel her world slowly falling apart when Jeongguk reached for her wrists and pulling them away from his neck. 

 

"Noona.." he murmured, cupping her hands with his own. His warm hands giving off warmth to her cold fragile ones. "For whatever that due us apart, I will still only love you to bits."

 

Forgetting everything she just said, Suji wraps her arms around his neck and bringing him closer to her. He proceeds by wrapping his arms around her waist. The two leans closer to each other, both eyeing their lips. Slowly, Jeongguk pressed his lips against Suji's. Suji tightened her arms around his neck and returns his kiss. Forgetting about all her worries and depressed life, she felt at peace for once. When she is with him, she forgets about all that. What is important right now is that they are together. 

Jeongguk kisses her gently and passionately, their lips moving in unison. Suji grips onto his shirt, feeling the pleasure from his kiss.

Within a minute, Suji slowly pulls away from the kiss and pressing their foreheads together. She could feel tears coming out of her eyes. "I will cause you pain." she whispered sadly, feeling her heart break.

 

"I don't care.." he said softly, kissing her forehead and embracing her. 

 

"Are you tired? Maybe you should sleep.. you still have work Jeongguk ah." she spoke and caressing his hair with her hands. Suji smiled for the first time. She was happy for the first time.

 

Jeongguk pulled away from her arms and lays down on the bed, pulling her wrist and making her fall on him. She chuckled when her head landed on his chest. Suji covered them with the large blanket and curled up against his chest. He smiled and proceed to hug her tightly and her hair. 

 

"Sleep now Jeongguk ah." Suji whispered as she closed her eyes.

 

Jeongguk nodded and drift off to a deep sleep. 

 

 

The next morning, Suji was called in for an interview at a large company group. She quietly got up and went to get dress for the interview, combing her hair and putting it in a bun. All of a sudden, she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter